Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amir Khan 06:05 - May 8 with 14244 viewsDiddyDave

Just walked down to Twin Towns to watch the Bolton Boy get knocked out by a swinging right hand from the Mexican blokein the 6th round. He was out before he hit the deck,a bit reminiscent of Herol Graham getting knocked out by Julian Jackson a few years ago.
Amir Khan on 21:26 - May 8 with 2199 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 21:12 - May 8 by 100notout

He is a tosser but genuine question NB - did he drive away from an accident or have you exaggerated that / got it wrong?

At the time I worked in Bolton and fairly sure it was reported he left the scene of one of these accidents but got off with a lesser charge,there's loads of other happenings that never made it to the papers too.

I've no reason to exaggerate,he does a good enough job letting everyone know he's a tosser
Amir Khan on 21:39 - May 8 with 2171 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 21:26 - May 8 by nordenblue

At the time I worked in Bolton and fairly sure it was reported he left the scene of one of these accidents but got off with a lesser charge,there's loads of other happenings that never made it to the papers too.

I've no reason to exaggerate,he does a good enough job letting everyone know he's a tosser

By one of these accidents do you just mean the one?

Can't see why the guy's a tosser tbh. Was young and stupid in 2006 when it happened (not a justification but surely a mitigating factor) and has since seemingly matured into quite a well mannered young man who does seem to do his bit in giving back to the community.
Amir Khan on 21:46 - May 8 with 2158 viewssweetcorn

Amir Khan on 21:39 - May 8 by JimmyRustler

By one of these accidents do you just mean the one?

Can't see why the guy's a tosser tbh. Was young and stupid in 2006 when it happened (not a justification but surely a mitigating factor) and has since seemingly matured into quite a well mannered young man who does seem to do his bit in giving back to the community.

Bollocks. Nordenblue worked in bolton and knows about stuff that didnt make it to the paper.

Lynch the c**t.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Amir Khan on 21:56 - May 8 with 2135 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 21:46 - May 8 by sweetcorn

Bollocks. Nordenblue worked in bolton and knows about stuff that didnt make it to the paper.

Lynch the c**t.

You know a great deal about talking bollox,surely even someone as stupid as you understands maybe not all goings on make it into the papers.

There's plenty of people who know loads of things that don't get printed from all walks of life, it's not that strange a concept
Amir Khan on 22:19 - May 8 with 2104 viewsKenBoon

Amir Khan on 21:56 - May 8 by nordenblue

You know a great deal about talking bollox,surely even someone as stupid as you understands maybe not all goings on make it into the papers.

There's plenty of people who know loads of things that don't get printed from all walks of life, it's not that strange a concept

Vintage etc etc
Amir Khan on 22:44 - May 8 with 2080 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 21:56 - May 8 by nordenblue

Christ NB, you don't half talk out out of your ring piece at times.
Amir Khan on 06:36 - May 9 with 1984 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 22:44 - May 8 by JimmyRustler

Christ NB, you don't half talk out out of your ring piece at times.

Coming from the biggest attention seeking arse hole to post on here I'll take that as a voice of experience
Amir Khan on 06:40 - May 9 with 1970 viewsbazingadale

Amir Khan on 06:36 - May 9 by nordenblue

Coming from the biggest attention seeking arse hole to post on here I'll take that as a voice of experience

Excuse me
Login to get fewer ads

Amir Khan on 07:47 - May 9 with 1947 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 06:40 - May 9 by bazingadale

Excuse me

Sorry sweetcorn
Amir Khan on 07:49 - May 9 with 1943 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 22:19 - May 8 by KenBoon

Vintage etc etc

Thanks again for your invaluable input
Amir Khan on 08:10 - May 9 with 1929 viewsKenBoon

Amir Khan on 07:49 - May 9 by nordenblue

Thanks again for your invaluable input

Look, NB. You don't like the fella. Fine. He's done some silly things when he was younger. However, clearly your recollection of one incident is wrong. Had Khan done what you said then the Police would know and it would be reported. This means he didn't do it. So my advice is, instead of doubling down on this nonsense, you should just accept you got something wrong and move on. There is NO shame in getting something wrong. It is very silly however when you don't acknowledge that - especially the day after!
Amir Khan on 08:42 - May 9 with 1903 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 08:10 - May 9 by KenBoon

Look, NB. You don't like the fella. Fine. He's done some silly things when he was younger. However, clearly your recollection of one incident is wrong. Had Khan done what you said then the Police would know and it would be reported. This means he didn't do it. So my advice is, instead of doubling down on this nonsense, you should just accept you got something wrong and move on. There is NO shame in getting something wrong. It is very silly however when you don't acknowledge that - especially the day after!

I'd hazard a guess the police know quite a few details that aren't reported,doesn't necessarily mean they didnt occur.
I'll get by without your advice thanks,I've managed quite a few years very well without it,if that's OK with you obviously?
Amir Khan on 09:22 - May 9 with 1886 viewsKenBoon

Amir Khan on 08:42 - May 9 by nordenblue

I'd hazard a guess the police know quite a few details that aren't reported,doesn't necessarily mean they didnt occur.
I'll get by without your advice thanks,I've managed quite a few years very well without it,if that's OK with you obviously?

Beyond Vintage.

Do you have a source for this? No. Do you have evidence? No. Did God return this morning to fill in for a sick Northern Rail employee so the 7:11 to Leeds wasn't cancelled? Of course. No evidence obviously, but I am sure it occurred.
Amir Khan on 09:44 - May 9 with 1867 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 09:22 - May 9 by KenBoon

Beyond Vintage.

Do you have a source for this? No. Do you have evidence? No. Did God return this morning to fill in for a sick Northern Rail employee so the 7:11 to Leeds wasn't cancelled? Of course. No evidence obviously, but I am sure it occurred.

Not a a very good analogy but good effort.

Again your honour my post was and still is he's a complete tool this still applies.

I know plenty of other things that are facts that have never been publicised,does that make them inaccurate or untrue simply because you don't know about them or it wasn't in the media?
Amir Khan on 10:09 - May 9 with 1848 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 09:22 - May 9 by KenBoon

Beyond Vintage.

Ken, it's really not worth trying to reason with someone so deliberately belligerent. If NB is willing to go to such lengths to avoid falling on his sword then it's clear that you're not dealing with the norm here.
Amir Khan on 10:23 - May 9 with 1737 viewssweetcorn

Amir Khan on 07:47 - May 9 by nordenblue

Sorry sweetcorn

Yet another mong trying to make something that doesnt exist. I post what I want on my own account, why would I need to hide behind another, do you take me for olympicdale

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Amir Khan on 10:37 - May 9 with 1720 viewsKenBoon

Amir Khan on 09:44 - May 9 by nordenblue

Not a a very good analogy but good effort.

Again your honour my post was and still is he's a complete tool this still applies.

I know plenty of other things that are facts that have never been publicised,does that make them inaccurate or untrue simply because you don't know about them or it wasn't in the media?

It's the spotlight all the politicians and celebrities don't want to find themselves in.
It's...
Nordenblues' Fact Wagon.
FACT so FACT it doesn't need any evidence.
Amir Khan on 10:48 - May 9 with 1711 viewsroccydaleian

Amir Khan on 10:23 - May 9 by sweetcorn

Yet another mong trying to make something that doesnt exist. I post what I want on my own account, why would I need to hide behind another, do you take me for olympicdale

Wow, you get upset about the French being called frogs but then call people mongs. Get over it Kyle, you've been sussed. Stick to winning flowery little trophies for bowling.
Amir Khan on 10:52 - May 9 with 1706 viewsParkinsGimp

Well I really enjoyed it, nothing better than a cocky sod getting his just desserts.
Amir Khan on 11:27 - May 9 with 1665 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 10:37 - May 9 by KenBoon

It's the spotlight all the politicians and celebrities don't want to find themselves in.
It's...
Nordenblues' Fact Wagon.
FACT so FACT it doesn't need any evidence.

I'll try again as you seem to struggle...

If in a specific situation you actually saw something happen it's a fact regardless if there's no evidence or media coverage of the incident.
It doesn't change a thing it is still a fact.

Have I missed a law in this country stating everything must be run by KenBoon first to prove it's factually correct...Yes good one
Amir Khan on 11:30 - May 9 with 1661 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 10:48 - May 9 by roccydaleian

Wow, you get upset about the French being called frogs but then call people mongs. Get over it Kyle, you've been sussed. Stick to winning flowery little trophies for bowling.

Or dressing up as a convicted paedophile...that would be good "bants"
Amir Khan on 11:41 - May 9 with 1653 viewsJimmyRustler

Amir Khan on 11:27 - May 9 by nordenblue

If in a specific situation you actually saw something happen it's a fact regardless if there's no evidence or media coverage of the incident.

Have I missed a law in this country stating everything must be run by KenBoon first to prove it's factually correct...Yes good one

Oh so you actually saw him flee the scene?
Amir Khan on 11:52 - May 9 with 1642 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 11:41 - May 9 by JimmyRustler

Oh so you actually saw him flee the scene?

Is that what I wrote yes?
Amir Khan on 11:57 - May 9 with 1633 viewsnordenblue

Amir Khan on 10:09 - May 9 by JimmyRustler

Ken, it's really not worth trying to reason with someone so deliberately belligerent. If NB is willing to go to such lengths to avoid falling on his sword then it's clear that you're not dealing with the norm here.

If you're the measure of norm I'm delighted to be nothing like it
Amir Khan on 12:00 - May 9 with 1626 viewsKenBoon

Amir Khan on 11:27 - May 9 by nordenblue

Brilliant. Keep on doubling-down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024