Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T.K. 13:36 - Jul 8 with 12595 viewsdeeplishblue

On trial at Biffo's according to the Chron.

"Athletic have a host of triallists on board. Names include experienced former Rochdale and Bury defender Tom Kennedy, ex-Accrington striker Billy Kee and goalkeeper Scott Brown, a free agent who was with Aberdeen last season."

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

T.K. on 13:38 - Jul 8 with 10153 views_dezzy

Billy Kee is a decent striker, Wouldn't mind him here

KHBA

T.K. on 13:41 - Jul 8 with 10144 viewsSuddenLad

I read that they only have 8 registered players at OAFC. The bloke they are unveiling as manager, I've never heard of and as soon as he was named, Peter Shirtliff left the club 'for personal reasons'.

Shambles.............
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 13:41]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

T.K. on 14:00 - Jul 8 with 10078 viewsupthedale

T.K. on 13:41 - Jul 8 by SuddenLad

I read that they only have 8 registered players at OAFC. The bloke they are unveiling as manager, I've never heard of and as soon as he was named, Peter Shirtliff left the club 'for personal reasons'.

Shambles.............

I heard they only had 3 from an Oldham fan - perhaps the other 5 are youth making the step up (either that or he was exaggerating for effect!).

The fan is really worried, not enough players for their first friendly next week, no manager (the Northern Ireland assistant was meant to be named at least yesterday, if not the day before - so I assume negotiations must have had a few issues along the way), 2 managers rejected them. It's painful.

Makes you all the more grateful to be a Dale fan!
T.K. on 14:58 - Jul 8 with 9931 viewsmacro

Can't see them avoiding relegation as it stands. Thank you mr dunphy for running a football club properly
T.K. on 16:40 - Jul 8 with 9783 viewsYorkshire_Dale

T.K. on 13:38 - Jul 8 by _dezzy

Billy Kee is a decent striker, Wouldn't mind him here

Always seemed to be a bit fat,but agree,good striker.
T.K. on 17:10 - Jul 8 with 9716 viewsmacro

Another leaves today, they'll have no one left at this rate
T.K. on 17:36 - Jul 8 with 9665 viewsArthurDaley

What, he's going to give his DJ career up.

A large VAT Dave

T.K. on 12:19 - Jul 9 with 9126 viewsDomDale

T.K. on 14:00 - Jul 8 by upthedale

I heard they only had 3 from an Oldham fan - perhaps the other 5 are youth making the step up (either that or he was exaggerating for effect!).

The fan is really worried, not enough players for their first friendly next week, no manager (the Northern Ireland assistant was meant to be named at least yesterday, if not the day before - so I assume negotiations must have had a few issues along the way), 2 managers rejected them. It's painful.

Makes you all the more grateful to be a Dale fan!

Oldham lose their WABLO status? Never!
I've predicted they'll go down for the past 5 years or so and they always scrape out of the dogfight.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Login to get fewer ads

T.K. on 10:56 - Jul 11 with 8637 viewsBarryStrange

Not sure TK is L1 standard anymore. You guys didn't play him for perfectly valid reasons, and quite honestly he looked to have lost something of his zest when he played for us in his brief second spell (which I think was on loan from you).

Admittedly he is more use than the three or four gaps where players should be they have at the moment.

A few years back we had about 5 players at this point. When we finally did start signing people we ended up with Jessy Reindorf, Marlon Jackson, John Rooney and William Edjenguele. Slim pickings out there once you are well into July.
T.K. on 11:42 - Jul 11 with 8575 viewsNewbury_Dale

Kennedy would be a solid signing for the lower reaches of L1/L2 IMO. Still pretty steady.
T.K. on 12:04 - Jul 11 with 8527 viewsYorkshire_Dale

T.K. on 10:56 - Jul 11 by BarryStrange

Not sure TK is L1 standard anymore. You guys didn't play him for perfectly valid reasons, and quite honestly he looked to have lost something of his zest when he played for us in his brief second spell (which I think was on loan from you).

Admittedly he is more use than the three or four gaps where players should be they have at the moment.

A few years back we had about 5 players at this point. When we finally did start signing people we ended up with Jessy Reindorf, Marlon Jackson, John Rooney and William Edjenguele. Slim pickings out there once you are well into July.

There's still lots of decent players without Clubs but many must be "geeing" up their Agents to get sorted, Michael Rose for instance?

Bazza, was Big Jessie an ultimate let down with your lot?........Did n't he score a worldy against a pub team on your pre-season Tour of Bodmin Moor that year. He did nowt when he came on as a sub for your shower to San Spotty.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 12:40]
T.K. on 12:34 - Jul 11 with 8471 viewsAtThePeake

T.K. on 12:04 - Jul 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

There's still lots of decent players without Clubs but many must be "geeing" up their Agents to get sorted, Michael Rose for instance?

Bazza, was Big Jessie an ultimate let down with your lot?........Did n't he score a worldy against a pub team on your pre-season Tour of Bodmin Moor that year. He did nowt when he came on as a sub for your shower to San Spotty.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 12:40]

He scored a worldy in the League Cup defeat at Norwich. Absolute screamer it was.

Tangled up in blue.

T.K. on 19:53 - Jul 13 with 8149 viewsbiffoboffo

T.K. on 13:41 - Jul 8 by SuddenLad

Shambles.............

Here you go again with your anti Latics mindless and clueless rants.

The fact you haven't heard of the Latics management team says everything about your football knowledge.

Shirtliff originally came until the end of the season and then decided he might stay on, then decided not to for personal reason. His family live in Florida. Also the new management team had their own men... what is unusual about that?

Its far from a shambles this week. Watch.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 20:10]
T.K. on 19:56 - Jul 13 with 8138 viewsTVOS1907

T.K. on 19:53 - Jul 13 by biffoboffo

The fact you haven't heard of the Latics management team says everything about your football knowledge.

Shirtliff originally came until the end of the season and then decided he might stay on, then decided not to for personal reason. His family live in Florida. Also the new management team had their own men... what is unusual about that?

Again?

SuddenLad's post is five days old!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

T.K. on 20:02 - Jul 13 with 8121 viewsbiffoboffo

T.K. on 19:56 - Jul 13 by TVOS1907

Again?

SuddenLad's post is five days old!

and? He takes a snide pop at Latics at every opportunity. Its quite tragic.
T.K. on 20:32 - Jul 13 with 8049 viewsSuddenLad

T.K. on 19:53 - Jul 13 by biffoboffo

I reported what I read in a local on-line newspaper. It wasn't a rant. Are you telling me that what I said was wrong ? Shirtliff departed. Correct ???

Perhaps they didn't have 8 registered players, perhaps it was just the 3 as reported here by someone else.

And without looking, I still can't remember the name of the manager. Contrary to your assumption, I could't give a flying @':; what goes on at Oldham. My 'knowledge' is based on what is reported elsewhere.

You should be putting your tanks on their lawn, not mine. I don't create the stories.

Have you assembled enough players for a competitive match yet ? I genuinely don't know. That's because I ain't bothered.

And, yes. I'll watch.

T.K. on 20:35 - Jul 13 with 8035 viewsTVOS1907

T.K. on 20:02 - Jul 13 by biffoboffo

and? He takes a snide pop at Latics at every opportunity. Its quite tragic.

He's a Rochdale fan posting on a Rochdale messageboard about the team closest to us who happen to be in the same division.

That team was mentioned on here because you had one of our former players on trial.

What's tragic is coming on here to read and comment about it.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 20:36]

T.K. on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 8026 viewsbiffoboffo

T.K. on 20:32 - Jul 13 by SuddenLad

I reported what I read in a local on-line newspaper. It wasn't a rant. Are you telling me that what I said was wrong ? Shirtliff departed. Correct ???

Perhaps they didn't have 8 registered players, perhaps it was just the 3 as reported here by someone else.

And without looking, I still can't remember the name of the manager. Contrary to your assumption, I could't give a flying @':; what goes on at Oldham. My 'knowledge' is based on what is reported elsewhere.

You should be putting your tanks on their lawn, not mine. I don't create the stories.

Have you assembled enough players for a competitive match yet ? I genuinely don't know. That's because I ain't bothered.

And, yes. I'll watch.

8 players in the last few days including Billy McKay and Ryan Flynn on a 2 year deal... its all coming together nicely thanks.

You do give a flying f@$k. Your post history shows it.

Bu you are right typing 'knowledge' the way you did... i.e. you have none.
T.K. on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 8023 viewsbiffoboffo

T.K. on 20:35 - Jul 13 by TVOS1907

He's a Rochdale fan posting on a Rochdale messageboard about the team closest to us who happen to be in the same division.

That team was mentioned on here because you had one of our former players on trial.

What's tragic is coming on here to read and comment about it.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 20:36]

sorry? why is it tragic to be interested in other teams and their views. tragic is closed minded bigotry.
T.K. on 20:59 - Jul 13 with 7969 viewsTVOS1907

T.K. on 20:37 - Jul 13 by biffoboffo

sorry? why is it tragic to be interested in other teams and their views. tragic is closed minded bigotry.

No need to be sorry.

Neither is there a need to get so vexed when someone comments on your club, however accurate or otherwise those comments might be.

T.K. on 23:51 - Jul 13 with 7798 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Going down
T.K. on 10:14 - Jul 14 with 7647 viewsParkinsGimp

Going down going down going down .......
T.K. on 10:48 - Jul 14 with 7608 viewsSuddenLad

8 players in the last few days including Billy McKay and Ryan Flynn on a 2 year deal... its all coming together nicely thanks.

You do give a flying f@$k. Your post history shows it.

Bu you are right typing 'knowledge' the way you did... i.e. you have none.

Increase your medication to three times a day and avoid daylight.

T.K. on 10:53 - Jul 14 with 7598 viewsnordenblue

You support the right team biffo boy,if you're ever short of another club to support get yourself to bury they've pretty similar ideas as your good self.
#keepthefaith
T.K. on 10:50 - Jul 20 with 7229 viewsBiffo_Boy

I think we've upset your rivals down the road by signing their captain and player of the season, they don't seem too chuffed about it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024