Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Bias time to complain 19:28 - Aug 16 with 8290 viewssiralan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

After Monday nights disgusting refusal to mention us and refusal to accept we exist it's time to complain I think.

We pay our license fee just like everyone else why should BBC Wales get away with not reporting and totally ignore
the biggest sporting club in Wales?

A direct complaint about BBC Wales today 1830hr on 15th August should be made through the link above and pass it on to every Jack you know to also make a complaint,brother,sister,wife,etc more complaints the better and make sure you request a reply for every complaint submitted.
BBC Bias time to complain on 19:34 - Aug 16 with 5919 viewsexiledclaseboy

You'll be greeted with a standard response about editorial choices and covering all sports equally and fired firmly under "seen it all before".

Save your time.

Poll: Tory leader

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:36 - Aug 16 with 5906 viewsOldjack

It's been done many a time but falls on deaf ears ,most have given up years ago ,it's simple really ,they don't like us and i don't give a flying fuk anymore ,We have a world wide audience theses days along with world wide media. The Blueturd Broadcasting Corporation are small fry in comparison ,Fuk em and all who sail with them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:38 - Aug 16 with 5880 viewssiralan

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:34 - Aug 16 by exiledclaseboy

You'll be greeted with a standard response about editorial choices and covering all sports equally and fired firmly under "seen it all before".

Save your time.

If we just ignore it it's what we deserve you pay your license like all of us,they may not do anything but they are obliged to give you a response so let's waste their time.
BBC Bias time to complain on 19:40 - Aug 16 with 5863 viewsMurph75

Thanks for the offer. I think I'll get on with my life.
BBC Bias time to complain on 19:42 - Aug 16 with 5852 viewssiralan

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:40 - Aug 16 by Murph75

Thanks for the offer. I think I'll get on with my life.

Why the feck reply then?
BBC Bias time to complain on 19:42 - Aug 16 with 5850 viewsexiledclaseboy

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:38 - Aug 16 by siralan

If we just ignore it it's what we deserve you pay your license like all of us,they may not do anything but they are obliged to give you a response so let's waste their time.

They'll have a team of people there purely to respond to this type of complaint. It'll take them seconds and they won't give it a second thought.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2016 19:43]

Poll: Tory leader

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:44 - Aug 16 with 5830 viewsDarran

I'm going to complain that Fake or Fortune hasn't been on for the last two weeks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:57 - Aug 16 with 5755 viewsMurph75

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:42 - Aug 16 by siralan

Why the feck reply then?

It's called being polite. No need to swear either young man.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:02 - Aug 16 with 5725 viewslonglostjack

Couple of banners "Stop BBC Wales Sport Bias" at next home game covered by SKY - they'd love it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2016 20:03]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:07 - Aug 16 with 5702 viewsPrivate_Partz

I did it. Christ there wernt half some hoops to jump through to get to the complaint area. I see what is meant by getting a life. Never the less I think it can be a handy tool for keeping the beggars on their toes. I know from the past they can be very fragile when being accused of Cardiff bias.
I will post the reply I get. I kept it simple stating I think they are biased in favour of Cardiff and rugby and should not be ignoring the only Welsh Premier League club. I look forward to a slight scolding and a standard reply ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:31 - Aug 16 with 5634 viewsraynor94

I'm just amazed anyone would watch BBC Wales news

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 5585 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:31 - Aug 16 by raynor94

I agree but it is sad that the 'Welsh Media' are so poor that the majority of Wales considers them unrepresentative and irrelevant. Seems viewing figures are going down the swanny along with sales of the 'National Newspaper of Wales'.
With regards to the BBC, I actually enjoy their election coverages as at least they get off their asses in Cardiff and actually visit other parts of the Principality.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 5566 viewsLandore_Jack

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:07 - Aug 16 by Private_Partz

I did it. Christ there wernt half some hoops to jump through to get to the complaint area. I see what is meant by getting a life. Never the less I think it can be a handy tool for keeping the beggars on their toes. I know from the past they can be very fragile when being accused of Cardiff bias.
I will post the reply I get. I kept it simple stating I think they are biased in favour of Cardiff and rugby and should not be ignoring the only Welsh Premier League club. I look forward to a slight scolding and a standard reply ;-)

Would you mind posting the reply on here?

#backtojack

BBC Bias time to complain on 21:07 - Aug 16 with 5495 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:52 - Aug 16 by Landore_Jack

Would you mind posting the reply on here?

Yeh I will give it a go but I am not holding out much hope of anything special. I actually concur with most on here who are saying I am wasting my time. If it was done in massive numbers then they would maybe sit up and take some notice but Private Partz banging his drum along with a few others will not.
I hear there are calls for Scotland to have its own national stations. Fine and dandy if the whole area is covered. It most certainly would not happen here. It would be a disaster if we lost the national broadcasts and left this lot in charge.
I am off to check out what has happened to Bay TV whilst I am on the case. Still can't get it on Freeview in Dunvant ;-)

BBC Bias time to complain on 22:18 - Aug 16 with 5354 viewsjacabertawe

BBC Bias time to complain on 20:31 - Aug 16 by raynor94

There are those of us who care what matters in Wales. Do you think the London BBC give affairs in our country full coverage?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

BBC Bias time to complain on 22:34 - Aug 16 with 5298 viewsraynor94

BBC Bias time to complain on 22:18 - Aug 16 by jacabertawe

There are those of us who care what matters in Wales. Do you think the London BBC give affairs in our country full coverage?

There are many many media outlets that you can get newsworthy matters about Wales, if you like watching that t totally amateurish show, you carry on, it's an embarrassment

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC Bias time to complain on 22:37 - Aug 16 with 5283 viewsmorningstar

BBC Bias time to complain on 22:34 - Aug 16 by raynor94

There are many many media outlets that you can get newsworthy matters about Wales, if you like watching that t totally amateurish show, you carry on, it's an embarrassment

I think i may have stumbled upon BBC Wales news half a dozen times by accident in the last 10 years!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

BBC Bias time to complain on 22:39 - Aug 16 with 5266 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:42 - Aug 16 by siralan

Why the feck reply then?

He's a WUM Sir Alan. Worry not

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Bias time to complain on 23:57 - Aug 16 with 5165 viewsIce_Tea

BBC Bias time to complain on 22:39 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

He's a WUM Sir Alan. Worry not

Let's be honest, they are only pissed off with us because we're Wales's top football club. And, it's good that they are so ready to demonstrate their envy week after week.

Bloody love it. :-)
BBC Bias time to complain on 00:01 - Aug 17 with 5148 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Bias time to complain on 23:57 - Aug 16 by Ice_Tea

Let's be honest, they are only pissed off with us because we're Wales's top football club. And, it's good that they are so ready to demonstrate their envy week after week.

Bloody love it. :-)

I know. It's actually aking the head of Sport look like he has the tiniest mind. Embarassing for him and Cardiff really, but because they can't wipe us off the map they just try to airbrush us out of the Welsh picture. I mean, how could there be another city in Wales let alone one with a more successful football team! And with a real beach too!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Bias time to complain on 01:16 - Aug 17 with 5083 viewsSlugster664

BBC Bias time to complain on 00:01 - Aug 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I know. It's actually aking the head of Sport look like he has the tiniest mind. Embarassing for him and Cardiff really, but because they can't wipe us off the map they just try to airbrush us out of the Welsh picture. I mean, how could there be another city in Wales let alone one with a more successful football team! And with a real beach too!

"And with a real beach too!" Love it 😂😂😂😂😂

STID

BBC Bias time to complain on 07:12 - Aug 17 with 4972 viewsMattG

Contacting your local AM may be a better option, if they are from the locality then maybe they could be persuaded to ask a question in the Senedd.

This would almost certainly be picked up on by ITV Wales and possibly further afield which might give the BBC pause for thought.
BBC Bias time to complain on 08:02 - Aug 17 with 4886 viewsjacktar

BBC Bias time to complain on 19:44 - Aug 16 by Darran

I'm going to complain that Fake or Fortune hasn't been on for the last two weeks.

Brilliant programme.

Have you got a masterpiece stashed under your bed then Daz?

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

BBC Bias time to complain on 08:08 - Aug 17 with 4871 viewspencoedjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/insidethebbc/managementstructure/biographies/rh

Lots of mentions of Basseyville in that piece .
BBC Bias time to complain on 10:11 - Aug 17 with 4763 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Bias time to complain on 08:08 - Aug 17 by pencoedjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/insidethebbc/managementstructure/biographies/rh

Lots of mentions of Basseyville in that piece .

That's an interesting one. I suppose this is the result of BBC salaries being released. They employ 1200. I wonder how many are in Cardiff. I have to laugh when they say they have Swansea Studio. Alexandra Road is now just a cupboard with a camera and a caretaker that opens up and switches on during the very rare occasion a poor soul down here needs to be interviewed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024