Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale V Southend Video 20:58 - Oct 8 with 7667 viewsdannywiseman123

A video from today's awesome performance. All support is greatly appreciated!

Video Link:
Rochdale V Southend Video on 12:28 - Oct 9 with 2273 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 12:22 - Oct 9 by aleanddale

Danny the biggest congratulations is for committing to your life sentence.

You obviously love the Dale!!

To easy these days to stay away or follow manchester red or blue brand.

You are a lucky so and so though!! The Dale have never had it so good as the here and now.

What's your back story?? Your dad drag you to Spotland as a little un?

No, when I was 10 I supported United. I got board of watch them buying players for stupid amounts of money, and when I was 13 my mate asked me if I wanted to come watch Dale so I went and I've been hooked ever since. I'm the one dragging my dad to watch some games ahaha
Rochdale V Southend Video on 12:36 - Oct 9 with 2264 viewsLuke8686

Rochdale V Southend Video on 12:28 - Oct 9 by dannywiseman123

No, when I was 10 I supported United. I got board of watch them buying players for stupid amounts of money, and when I was 13 my mate asked me if I wanted to come watch Dale so I went and I've been hooked ever since. I'm the one dragging my dad to watch some games ahaha

If only there were more of your age group coming along to games. How much do your mates follow the Dale or do most of them follow the overrated premiership rubbish?
Rochdale V Southend Video on 12:41 - Oct 9 with 2255 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 12:36 - Oct 9 by Luke8686

If only there were more of your age group coming along to games. How much do your mates follow the Dale or do most of them follow the overrated premiership rubbish?

I have 5 other mates that join me at Dale but the rest of my mates follow the Prem teams, I tried to convert them but they won't change unfortunately :( ahaha
Rochdale V Southend Video on 13:40 - Oct 9 with 2173 viewsDevonDale

Danny - like what you're doing, but you need to be careful - by filming and posting to YouTube you're actually in breach of the clubs ground regulations! See points 16 & 18 of this link:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/fans/spotland_ground_regulations/
Rochdale V Southend Video on 13:49 - Oct 9 with 2162 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 13:40 - Oct 9 by DevonDale

Danny - like what you're doing, but you need to be careful - by filming and posting to YouTube you're actually in breach of the clubs ground regulations! See points 16 & 18 of this link:

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/fans/spotland_ground_regulations/

When I first started my channel I asked about this, they told me they couldn't give me permission to record but they said just don't get caught. I will carry on doing this until I get told to stop. Thanks for letting me know pal it really does mean it.
Rochdale V Southend Video on 15:34 - Oct 9 with 2091 viewsaleanddale

Rochdale V Southend Video on 12:28 - Oct 9 by dannywiseman123

Keep chipping away at your mates fella.

You need to do some "support the Dale" presentations at your school or college!!
Rochdale V Southend Video on 15:42 - Oct 9 with 2077 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 15:34 - Oct 9 by aleanddale

Keep chipping away at your mates fella.

You need to do some "support the Dale" presentations at your school or college!!

I'm studying media at college so that's not a bad idea pal.
Rochdale V Southend Video on 19:30 - Oct 9 with 1954 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I'm glad you filmed young Morley's 1st half "daisy" cutter........from the main highlights and my own view from the Sandy it did n't look as if it troubled the GK.....your vid suggests different!

A big well done to 2 sixteen year olds for Saturday?
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale V Southend Video on 21:08 - Oct 9 with 1867 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 19:30 - Oct 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

I'm glad you filmed young Morley's 1st half "daisy" cutter........from the main highlights and my own view from the Sandy it did n't look as if it troubled the GK.....your vid suggests different!

A big well done to 2 sixteen year olds for Saturday?

Thank pal I honestly really appreciate it!
Rochdale V Southend Video on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 1806 viewsmikehunt

And thanks for your efforts from me too,Danny. Good to get a few more minutes of the game than we normally see on Sky or TV. Keep it up and good luck.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Rochdale V Southend Video on 22:37 - Oct 9 with 1786 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 22:12 - Oct 9 by mikehunt

And thanks for your efforts from me too,Danny. Good to get a few more minutes of the game than we normally see on Sky or TV. Keep it up and good luck.

thanks pal means a lot.
Rochdale V Southend Video on 23:38 - Oct 9 with 1736 viewsdannywiseman123

Thank you to everyone that has supported me and my channel. This has been insane, you've all made my weekend epic. Thank you all so much!
Rochdale V Southend Video on 10:23 - Oct 10 with 1632 viewsdingdangblue

Nearly as good as Danny's footage!
Quality finish by Morley (in the warm up - with his weaker left foot!) - and super footage of NML goal and celebrations.

[Post edited 10 Oct 2016 13:47]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rochdale V Southend Video on 17:07 - Oct 10 with 1544 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 10:23 - Oct 10 by dingdangblue

Quality finish by Morley (in the warm up - with his weaker left foot!) - and super footage of NML goal and celebrations.

Thanks for the kind words! :)
Rochdale V Southend Video on 17:08 - Oct 10 with 1544 viewsdannywiseman123

Rochdale V Southend Video on 10:23 - Oct 10 by dingdangblue

Thanks for the kind words :D
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024