Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article 18:23 - Nov 17 with 21443 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff from Phil.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2998035/swansea-face-un

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 20:58 - Nov 20 with 832 viewsDJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 20:06 - Nov 20 by Starsky

D Jack... I always thought you were too intelligent to keep biting at Murphys posts.

Me, intelligent pfft, I know the odd big word but that's about it. My reasoning at the time (if it could be called such) was that he was incorrect and we need to be pulling together. I mistakenly thought that if I highlighted his error, that he might accede the point. God knows I've made a fool of myself on here many times before and have acknowledged it once it was made known to me by another poster.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:05 - Nov 20 with 814 viewsDJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 20:51 - Nov 20 by morningstar

Yes but god forbid if you match them for stamina! That makes you the most evil bastad that ever walked the face of the earth!

So you've met Monny then.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:06 - Nov 20 with 811 viewsmonmouth

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:05 - Nov 20 by DJack

So you've met Monny then.

I'll take that as compliment. Thank you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:10 - Nov 20 with 796 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 20:58 - Nov 20 by DJack

Me, intelligent pfft, I know the odd big word but that's about it. My reasoning at the time (if it could be called such) was that he was incorrect and we need to be pulling together. I mistakenly thought that if I highlighted his error, that he might accede the point. God knows I've made a fool of myself on here many times before and have acknowledged it once it was made known to me by another poster.

You say we need to pull together yet constantly badger me all day. Strange don't you think?
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:17 - Nov 20 with 783 viewsDJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:10 - Nov 20 by Murph75

You say we need to pull together yet constantly badger me all day. Strange don't you think?

All I asked for was clarification, all you did was dig a deeper hole.

Thank you, goodnight.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:22 - Nov 20 with 782 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:17 - Nov 20 by DJack

Thank you, goodnight.

You're welcome. Thanks for playing.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:16 - Nov 20 with 723 viewsStarsky

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:17 - Nov 20 by DJack

Thank you, goodnight.

DJ.... doh

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024