Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation 22:05 - Dec 14 with 15743 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley went with the general consensus tonight. He's even picked your darling Montero, the centre back pairing people have been waiting for I've read, Llorente up front and Leon in midfield.

But as soon as the going gets tough you all come out so predictably and most of you aint got a facking clue about the game.

There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes but we got blown away by 3 brilliant crosses and headers. Yes we could have done more but our team is limited, especially on the left flank.

Taylor must have given the ball away in absolute comical fashion to absolutely no one on 6, 7 maybe 8 occasions. How the fack is he earning money from the game??

Montero is an absolute disgrace. When he's not interested he really shows the world how much that is so. His lethargy started them getting more on top of the game in those dreaded 13 minutes. If he'd shown more courage, more bite and energy we would have been giving them something to think about instead of them marauding upfield after another one of his weak attempts at whatever it was he was trying,

I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier and I'm sure he was being readied but he's been ill all week and hasn't trained. If ever there was a night for Montero to show he cared, this was it.

Leon was a passenger at times and like I said earlier he maybe should have been rested for a more even match against Middlesboro height wise.

Llorente did ok, but like I've been saying we lack energy when he plays. Borja gave us that and he needs consideration to play if he can get himself right.

Lastly, Siggy, apart from one cross at the end, the second worst player on the pitch tonight behind Taylor.

Overall it wasnt as bad as many are wanting to make it to be, but it shows there's no obvious best 11 and we need to somehow scramble a few more points before the end of the year and then give it a real shot in the window.

Some of us fans have never deserved Premier League football though, some of you have never been near the 4th Division and comments like I've read tonight show why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:50 - Dec 14 with 1329 viewsAngelRangelQS

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:26 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

i'm not so sure.

This is a crazy league - look at West Brom now. They are flying high and apart from showing how fragile we have become we were more than a match for them. Put it this way, I will look forward to them coming to the Lib next year.

Also, to think after the start we've had we were out of the bottom 3 on Saturday, albeit briefly, is hard to fathom but definitely encouraging. We are one of the only teams that clearly looked as if we didn't improve our squad in the Summer and that is unforgivable.

We only need 3 worst teams this season - thats the only target and is achievable - but we do need to properly strengthen.

It's 8 points from 9 Bradly games and that includes Man U, Arsenal and Spurs so we're getting somewhere. We're at least giving ourselves a chance when we've looked to be dead and buried before.

First half today could have been from 3 or 4 years ago. I thought we controlled it well without creating anything but we were looking good for at least a point.

Second half, they scored early on and if everyone is honest, we all knew that we wouldn't come back from it. Contrast that to a game we played there under Rodgers. Similar first half, 0-0 HT, WBA goal within 10 mins of the second half starting but I was never in any doubt that we'd still get a result that day and we did.

That comes down to the character and belief of the side which IMO comes down, by and large, to the manager. Particularly when we don't have any big characters on the pitch. We are so f*cking fragile. I thought West Brom were there for the taking personally, even at 1-0 down.

I also don't think Bob has the nouse to set us up correctly either. We should have gone there tonight the way we went to Spurs and Everton with the intention of holding onto the ball, keeping it tight and frustring them. He is definitely getting better though and there are some green shoots but the question for me is whether they're enough.

I agree that the fact that we are still in touch is amazing really and Saturday is the bigger game for me. Win that, pick up a few points over Christmas and we are right back in it. Getting relegated is no longer the foregone conclusion it seemed a few weeks ago but I'd still think it's more likely than not.

Best case scenario is we can scrape up with Bob this year, then bring someone in during the summer who can rebuild because by f*ck do we need it. It's a risk though IMO and one I'm amazed they're taking
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 00:13 - Dec 15 with 1285 viewsmahoss

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:50 - Dec 14 by AngelRangelQS

First half today could have been from 3 or 4 years ago. I thought we controlled it well without creating anything but we were looking good for at least a point.

Second half, they scored early on and if everyone is honest, we all knew that we wouldn't come back from it. Contrast that to a game we played there under Rodgers. Similar first half, 0-0 HT, WBA goal within 10 mins of the second half starting but I was never in any doubt that we'd still get a result that day and we did.

That comes down to the character and belief of the side which IMO comes down, by and large, to the manager. Particularly when we don't have any big characters on the pitch. We are so f*cking fragile. I thought West Brom were there for the taking personally, even at 1-0 down.

I also don't think Bob has the nouse to set us up correctly either. We should have gone there tonight the way we went to Spurs and Everton with the intention of holding onto the ball, keeping it tight and frustring them. He is definitely getting better though and there are some green shoots but the question for me is whether they're enough.

I agree that the fact that we are still in touch is amazing really and Saturday is the bigger game for me. Win that, pick up a few points over Christmas and we are right back in it. Getting relegated is no longer the foregone conclusion it seemed a few weeks ago but I'd still think it's more likely than not.

Best case scenario is we can scrape up with Bob this year, then bring someone in during the summer who can rebuild because by f*ck do we need it. It's a risk though IMO and one I'm amazed they're taking

I agree

With what's at stake,and what they stand to lose if we go down,I (and I think most people) am gobsmacked that they brought him in,and even more so that they are going to trust him to get through this mess and keep us up !
We certainly love doing things the hard way.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 01:34 - Dec 15 with 1250 viewssP7qupUf

Just got back.

Disappointed. Played ok in the first hals except for two scares of our own making.... Excellent save by Fab by the way. First 20 minutes of the second half was a disaster. Plenty been said about that.

Not going to debate who was at fault for whatever BUT the only thing that I would say that there is no way that Montero should start a game again. Awful. Not saying anything else. Going to bed.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 07:46 - Dec 15 with 1172 viewscrix

very weird op. what is your agenda? really come on tell us.
your highly critical of so many things regarding the club, yet when it comes to bob your like his little knight in shinning armour coming to defend his honour.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:35 - Dec 15 with 1121 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 07:46 - Dec 15 by crix

very weird op. what is your agenda? really come on tell us.
your highly critical of so many things regarding the club, yet when it comes to bob your like his little knight in shinning armour coming to defend his honour.

Another one with this agenda thing...

You can always tell the really thick ones, they can't think for themselves they just regurgitate other thickos nonsense posts.

This sound like you?

Tell me what you don't understand about the following, but in your own words not others:-

* the club is rotten at the moment due to the greed of the vvank selling shareholders
* all they've been interested in the last few days years is setting the club up for sale so they could line their own pockets
* they've done this at the expense of the team
* none more so than this Summer when they hung the 2 managers we've had out to dry
* Bradley is our gaffer and he hasn't had a window and is having to try and perform the miracles with our worst ever Premier League squad
* he doest deserve idiots on his Baal he's also got 8 points from 9 games.
* he's getting there and with a bit of strengthening in the window could keep us up

How's that for an agenda thicko?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:42 - Dec 15 with 1129 viewsblueytheblue

If it's unfair on Bradley that he's not had a transfer window then how come your defence is leaking more goals AFTER Bradley arrived?

If you're saying that it's not fair as he's not got the player he wants, that just shows how limited he is as a manager by not adapting to the players he does have. Same players, more goals conceded. Can't absolve him of criticism for that.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:49 - Dec 15 with 1108 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:42 - Dec 15 by blueytheblue

If it's unfair on Bradley that he's not had a transfer window then how come your defence is leaking more goals AFTER Bradley arrived?

If you're saying that it's not fair as he's not got the player he wants, that just shows how limited he is as a manager by not adapting to the players he does have. Same players, more goals conceded. Can't absolve him of criticism for that.

How come we're scoring more than we did under our previous manager and getting a better points to games difference then?

How come you're a cowardly scum kunt spending half your life on a Swans forum? You joke.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 9:53]

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:52 - Dec 15 with 1099 viewsbuilthjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:35 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

You can always tell the really thick ones, they can't think for themselves they just regurgitate other thickos nonsense posts.

This sound like you?

Tell me what you don't understand about the following, but in your own words not others:-

* the club is rotten at the moment due to the greed of the vvank selling shareholders
* all they've been interested in the last few days years is setting the club up for sale so they could line their own pockets
* none more so than this Summer when they hung the 2 managers we've had out to dry
* Bradley is our gaffer and he hasn't had a window and is having to try and perform the miracles with our worst ever Premier League squad
* he's getting there and with a bit of strengthening in the window could keep us up

He's going to need about 50 million minimum to do this, and not sign who Jenkins wants, but who he thinks will do the job to keep us up. Get rid of a few deadwoods at the same time.
We should have the money, lets see if they, the new owners, are true to their word and want the club to go forward. Or are they just asset strippers?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:05 - Dec 15 with 1081 viewsLegend83

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:49 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

How come we're scoring more than we did under our previous manager and getting a better points to games difference then?

How come you're a cowardly scum kunt spending half your life on a Swans forum? You joke.

You are an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:23 - Dec 15 with 1069 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:50 - Dec 14 by AngelRangelQS

I don’t think that’s a fair comparison and I’m seeing this more and more. People are just plucking anything out from the air in an attempt to discredit Bradley. For us to have any chance this has to stop and I’m not singling you out but posts like this just add to the whipped hysteria and it’s not doing the Swans any favours.

This is from the report of that game in the snow you speak of :-

“A Danny Graham strike secured Swansea City just their second Premier League away win of the season as West Bromwich Albion's poor home run continued.
Marc-Antoine Fortune put the Baggies ahead, firing in Jonas Olsson's flick from a corner, as West Brom sought a first home league win since November”

It was just our second away win of the season and West Brom hadn’t won at home for 3 months before this game. Their team was a shadow of yesterday’s and they went into the game last week in the top 8 and that was their 3rd successive home win.

It’s a world away from making a fair comparison and Bradley doesn’t deserve this. I hope you think I’m being fair here as I’m not having a pop at you. You are one of the better posters who can actually see what’s going on in front of them.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:58 - Dec 15 with 1021 viewsDewi1jack

This mess of individuals is down to the players that have been bought for the managers over the last 4 or 5 windows.
Failure after failure being brought in to replace the likes of Angel, Leon, Wilf, Chico, Ayew, Hernandez, JDG, Michu, Ash etc etc.
Players who didn't always have a good game, but at least tried to show willing.
Players like Gooo- offsideagain, Tabanou, N'gog FFS etc etc have no right being anywhere near PL football squads
Picking a manager so obviously out of his depth (through no fault of his own)
Buying players who are so disinterested (Montero) it's criminal
Employing coaches who between a few of them, still haven't managed to actually teach Mo to cross a ball.

See a lot of you criticising Llorente for last night. A lot of the times he was having to be back in our own half to try and get the ball.
Everytime Routs gets forward, there's then no-one in the box to cross to.
Mo goes lumping forward, even if there's lads in the box, he can't cross.
Montero has had very few good games when starting.
Why haven't our coaches taught the fugger how to come back to defend and tackle yet?

Our defence needs a couple of games together to start to get some sort of understanding between them and Luc going. Bar for RB- Angel, ledge that he is needs to be a squad player behind a decent RB, IMHO our defence properly taught (without Fernandez!) could be quite strong. Certainly until the summer.

Get decent coaches in. Leave Bob as the front man doing PR, issuing instructions his coaches are giving him, looking as if he's the manager if you know what I mean.

I like many others have watched us home and away in every division, many cup games (including the Welsh/ BBC cup) and have been to some awful sh1teholes.
To the OP- Chris- don't you mean We (or us if it fits) instead of you?
Really don't want to go back to the 3rd or 4th.
Don't particularly want to go back to the Championship.
Although we may get rid of our Premier League customers and get some old fans back, new/ kiddies in who want to support the team on the field.
Maybe even get them singing/ chanting etc

I don't mind if we go down spitting, snarling, fighting for everything, the way we used to be but we're going down with hardly a whimper.
And that really fuksmeoff

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:35 - Dec 15 with 967 viewsJack11

We are not discrediting Bradley, he is doing a fine job of that without our assistance. As always you conveniently compare apples with oranges and avoid the point. Bradley is out of his depth, quite literally out of his league and we are within our rights to question that and criticise him. We cannot sack the board but we can sack him and salvage our PL status. You also fail to answer how Bradley is succumbing to fan pressure. A planet swans member is he? Listening to all the phone ins and reading all the comments on evening post? You are deluded and paranoid and your claims are laughable.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:49 - Dec 15 with 941 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:35 - Dec 15 by Jack11

We are not discrediting Bradley, he is doing a fine job of that without our assistance. As always you conveniently compare apples with oranges and avoid the point. Bradley is out of his depth, quite literally out of his league and we are within our rights to question that and criticise him. We cannot sack the board but we can sack him and salvage our PL status. You also fail to answer how Bradley is succumbing to fan pressure. A planet swans member is he? Listening to all the phone ins and reading all the comments on evening post? You are deluded and paranoid and your claims are laughable.

Mate, you've just exhausted 100 words there coughing and spluttering and you haven't actually made any points, neither fair nor foul?!

WTF are you going on about?

Comparing apples with orannges? In what context? Don't just come out with soundbites cos you heard them om the telly or your mammy said it once.

Mean something when you post? Have a facking point you dullard.

If you don't tbink Bradley doesn't read the forums or generally keeps his ear to the ground with the criticism he gets then you're a bigger mug than your meaningless 100 words guff suggests.

Laughable doesn't even come close.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:52 - Dec 15 with 925 viewsblueytheblue

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:49 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

Have a nice Christmas, T2C .

Not like you to miss the point, so I'll type slowly.

Bradley was championed as being organised. A defensive minded coach. Yet you're leaking goals. Points to game differential is a misnomer. It ignores other teams differentials plus strength of opposition - Guidolin imo had tougher games.

The one thing you expect any new manager to do, when taking over a job at a team in the relegation zone, is to shore up defensively to make that team hard to beat first of all. Get the defensive base in place, then work from there.

13 goals conceded in the last 4 games, T2C . That's even worse when you consider there's a clean sheet against Sunderland in there.

You've problems scoring goals - problems up front, problems with service. What you can't bury your head in the sand and deny is that you've got worse defensively under Blob Blobbly.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:57 - Dec 15 with 911 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:52 - Dec 15 by blueytheblue

Have a nice Christmas, T2C .

Not like you to miss the point, so I'll type slowly.

Bradley was championed as being organised. A defensive minded coach. Yet you're leaking goals. Points to game differential is a misnomer. It ignores other teams differentials plus strength of opposition - Guidolin imo had tougher games.

The one thing you expect any new manager to do, when taking over a job at a team in the relegation zone, is to shore up defensively to make that team hard to beat first of all. Get the defensive base in place, then work from there.

13 goals conceded in the last 4 games, T2C . That's even worse when you consider there's a clean sheet against Sunderland in there.

You've problems scoring goals - problems up front, problems with service. What you can't bury your head in the sand and deny is that you've got worse defensively under Blob Blobbly.

And we were lucky to only concede 13.. if it was 20, I wouldn't complain

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:59 - Dec 15 with 910 viewscrix

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 09:35 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

This sound like you?

Oh dear did I hit a nerve. I think I must of considering you resorted to name calling, but then again that's standard fodder for anyone who seems to question your motives so I didn't really expect anything else.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:07 - Dec 15 with 903 viewsJack11

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:49 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

Mate, you've just exhausted 100 words there coughing and spluttering and you haven't actually made any points, neither fair nor foul?!

WTF are you going on about?

Comparing apples with orannges? In what context? Don't just come out with soundbites cos you heard them om the telly or your mammy said it once.

Mean something when you post? Have a facking point you dullard.

If you don't tbink Bradley doesn't read the forums or generally keeps his ear to the ground with the criticism he gets then you're a bigger mug than your meaningless 100 words guff suggests.

Laughable doesn't even come close.

It's obvious what I'm going on about, you are carrying on your normal routine of deliberately going against what is clear. You have referred to Bradley bring discredited - I clearly state he's doing that himself. Apples v Oranges - you are comparing his goals scored and PPG ratio against Guido's. An impossible comparison due to a number of variables. Fixtures are just one.

Final clear point I made was ironically pointed towards him reading forums. IF and its a big if - if he does, and it dictates his team selection then it reinforces the fact he is lost. You're too silly to realise that by blaming the fans for that you're inadvertently calling him weak and out of his depth anyway!
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:11 - Dec 15 with 894 viewsJajess

Only embarrassing I have read the last weeks are the people claiming to see progress under BB.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 12:12]
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:20 - Dec 15 with 869 viewsTheResurrection

A raft of idiots all posting at the same time. What's the collective for that species more definitely I wonder?

A forum of idiots?

Last 6 form table we are 12th
We're picking up points and the team are clearly looking more like the Swansea of old
We are just a bit fragile and we're short of real quality at the back.
Bradley also doesn't play the Italian way and we attack better and score more goals.

To talk of him how he was billed, and this by someone you thickos haven't been able to see through by now who is enjoying taking a pop at his most bitter of rivals, is pathetic.

I didn't hear Bradley utter that crap once. Maybe Brad Friedal or someone else did but Bradley, no.

I'd never give any cardiff coward any time of day, especially ones who want to call people by their names and hide behind blue the facking blue my arse.

What a spineless kunt

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:21 - Dec 15 with 865 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:11 - Dec 15 by Jajess

Only embarrassing I have read the last weeks are the people claiming to see progress under BB.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 12:12]

12th in the form table

(True embarrassing post sunshine)

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:30 - Dec 15 with 845 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:20 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

A raft of idiots all posting at the same time. What's the collective for that species more definitely I wonder?

A forum of idiots?

Last 6 form table we are 12th
We're picking up points and the team are clearly looking more like the Swansea of old
We are just a bit fragile and we're short of real quality at the back.
Bradley also doesn't play the Italian way and we attack better and score more goals.

To talk of him how he was billed, and this by someone you thickos haven't been able to see through by now who is enjoying taking a pop at his most bitter of rivals, is pathetic.

I didn't hear Bradley utter that crap once. Maybe Brad Friedal or someone else did but Bradley, no.

I'd never give any cardiff coward any time of day, especially ones who want to call people by their names and hide behind blue the facking blue my arse.

What a spineless kunt

Have you considered any help?.. because it's heading for a crash of epic proportions..

Old age catches up with you.. and this invincibility persona will end up in dementia, Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.. but carry on Chris.. Don't say I didn't try to help.

A lot of people are heading down your road..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:34 - Dec 15 with 827 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:07 - Dec 15 by Jack11

It's obvious what I'm going on about, you are carrying on your normal routine of deliberately going against what is clear. You have referred to Bradley bring discredited - I clearly state he's doing that himself. Apples v Oranges - you are comparing his goals scored and PPG ratio against Guido's. An impossible comparison due to a number of variables. Fixtures are just one.

Final clear point I made was ironically pointed towards him reading forums. IF and its a big if - if he does, and it dictates his team selection then it reinforces the fact he is lost. You're too silly to realise that by blaming the fans for that you're inadvertently calling him weak and out of his depth anyway!

I may as well have a bit of fun with you....

How is Bradley discrediting himself exactly? Was he at the back post when Rondon banged them in? Or was he merely the guy that chose the same back 4 any of us would have?

Is if able to stretch Taylor and Rangel out to 6 foot 3 ?

I'm not comparing directly to FG more so the whole league. We are 12th in the form table with another 3 winnable games coming up.

But you say it's an impossible comparison due to many variables, fixtures being just one. Haha... Go on then, what are they?

You seem absolutely clueless enough to think this game is an exact science and logic should always follow. But I've also said that's my biggest criticism of Bradley pandering to the fools getting after him.

What I am actually blaming the fans for is the complete bullshit they write just for the sake of it. The embarrassing match day thread and this one is evidence of that, oh and any bollocks you write too.

I'll await your answers to the above, take your time....

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:35 - Dec 15 with 818 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:30 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

Have you considered any help?.. because it's heading for a crash of epic proportions..

Old age catches up with you.. and this invincibility persona will end up in dementia, Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.. but carry on Chris.. Don't say I didn't try to help.

A lot of people are heading down your road..

Here you go again with your cheap pop at mental illness.

Why don't you send me a pm and we'll discuss it there?

OK?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:36 - Dec 15 with 812 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another brave selection by bob, how ever he was let down by a few players last night.
Decent first half the rest was poor ,fulton done ok , borja did ok when he came on, montero never shines away from home i'd give the winger in the under 23's a game,( James i think) he could take any of the wide players place to be fair.
Some fair points from resurrection, however saying the fans deserve relegation is just stupid .
I got in at 3 this morning after a good day out up in West Brom ,we certainly dont desereve relegation.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:39 - Dec 15 with 798 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:35 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

Here you go again with your cheap pop at mental illness.

Why don't you send me a pm and we'll discuss it there?

OK?

Again.. your ego will not accept the advice from someone you consider inferior.

You're practically a lost cause

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024