Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation 22:05 - Dec 14 with 15213 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley went with the general consensus tonight. He's even picked your darling Montero, the centre back pairing people have been waiting for I've read, Llorente up front and Leon in midfield.

But as soon as the going gets tough you all come out so predictably and most of you aint got a facking clue about the game.

There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes but we got blown away by 3 brilliant crosses and headers. Yes we could have done more but our team is limited, especially on the left flank.

Taylor must have given the ball away in absolute comical fashion to absolutely no one on 6, 7 maybe 8 occasions. How the fack is he earning money from the game??

Montero is an absolute disgrace. When he's not interested he really shows the world how much that is so. His lethargy started them getting more on top of the game in those dreaded 13 minutes. If he'd shown more courage, more bite and energy we would have been giving them something to think about instead of them marauding upfield after another one of his weak attempts at whatever it was he was trying,

I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier and I'm sure he was being readied but he's been ill all week and hasn't trained. If ever there was a night for Montero to show he cared, this was it.

Leon was a passenger at times and like I said earlier he maybe should have been rested for a more even match against Middlesboro height wise.

Llorente did ok, but like I've been saying we lack energy when he plays. Borja gave us that and he needs consideration to play if he can get himself right.

Lastly, Siggy, apart from one cross at the end, the second worst player on the pitch tonight behind Taylor.

Overall it wasnt as bad as many are wanting to make it to be, but it shows there's no obvious best 11 and we need to somehow scramble a few more points before the end of the year and then give it a real shot in the window.

Some of us fans have never deserved Premier League football though, some of you have never been near the 4th Division and comments like I've read tonight show why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:40 - Dec 15 with 1188 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:36 - Dec 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Another brave selection by bob, how ever he was let down by a few players last night.
Decent first half the rest was poor ,fulton done ok , borja did ok when he came on, montero never shines away from home i'd give the winger in the under 23's a game,( James i think) he could take any of the wide players place to be fair.
Some fair points from resurrection, however saying the fans deserve relegation is just stupid .
I got in at 3 this morning after a good day out up in West Brom ,we certainly dont desereve relegation.

I clearly meant some not all.

Your post is bang on fair and would never get criticism from me.

Some of the absolute dicks on here deserve nothing.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:41 - Dec 15 with 1183 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:40 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

I clearly meant some not all.

Your post is bang on fair and would never get criticism from me.

Some of the absolute dicks on here deserve nothing.

You will not learn will you.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:41 - Dec 15 with 1183 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:39 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

Again.. your ego will not accept the advice from someone you consider inferior.

You're practically a lost cause

Send me a pm and stop whining like a big pussy.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:42 - Dec 15 with 1175 viewsswan65split

I didnt want Bradley here, I dont think he is up to the job, especially with the team we have at the moment.
1st half last night we looked like wat we were a few years ago as stated by someone else . I posted on another thread we lacked delivery and attitude. Attitude like what was shown by Montero is costing us, what 30-40 k a week, he should donate this weeks pay to charity, theres one or 2 others there need a kick up the aR*e or kick out. Delivery/crossing is abysmall, just look at what the Baggies done with a couple of crosses, at times we cant beat the first man.
11 corners to 0........somethings wrong somewhere!!!
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:43 - Dec 15 with 1169 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is the most deluded post by the the OP yet and he has had some beauties in the past.
Just cannot bring himself to admit that BB is worse than Guidolin, sad really.
Bring on the aggro, as that is always your last resort, come to think of it sometimes it is your first & middle resorts as well.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:49 - Dec 15 with 1151 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:41 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

Send me a pm and stop whining like a big pussy.

Why? It's here for all the professionals to see.. your paragraphs clearly speak volumes.

It's almost Alzheimer's type stuff.. I'm trying to help you.. almost like catching cancer early to eliminate it.

ECB is another who shows signs..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 13:09 - Dec 15 with 1122 viewsJack11

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:34 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

I may as well have a bit of fun with you....

How is Bradley discrediting himself exactly? Was he at the back post when Rondon banged them in? Or was he merely the guy that chose the same back 4 any of us would have?

Is if able to stretch Taylor and Rangel out to 6 foot 3 ?

I'm not comparing directly to FG more so the whole league. We are 12th in the form table with another 3 winnable games coming up.

But you say it's an impossible comparison due to many variables, fixtures being just one. Haha... Go on then, what are they?

You seem absolutely clueless enough to think this game is an exact science and logic should always follow. But I've also said that's my biggest criticism of Bradley pandering to the fools getting after him.

What I am actually blaming the fans for is the complete bullshit they write just for the sake of it. The embarrassing match day thread and this one is evidence of that, oh and any bollocks you write too.

I'll await your answers to the above, take your time....

He is proving that he is incapable of getting enough out of this team. Hence he is discrediting himself. Of course he was not at the back post and it's ridiculous to assume he can make Rangel and Taylor grow, but could he have implemented better preparation to stop crosses? I'd argue yes. Could he have played a more compact system like Guido used to? Possibly away from home. Same back four any of us would have......Debatable with nobody in it over 6'1 when West Brom play long balls, are a tall side and Rondon is an old fashioned target man. Lots of games coming up, massive one at boro on sat, so I'd have played VDH and rested Amat. I don't listen to forums like Bob does though.

You did compare Bradley and guidolin directly, that's why I said it. Anyway, variables. Our best player was knackered after the euros and took time to get going as he had no preseason. Guidolin had to put up with that, not BB. We lost our captain Williams late because of the euros and got Taylor back late and his preseason was shortened too. He had 2 strikers who had never played a premier league match to work with from scratch too. There are of course the fixtures and the form of the teams we faced at the time. Then there are refereeing mistakes too, big ones in the games against Liverpool and man city.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 13:50 - Dec 15 with 1069 viewsJajess

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:21 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

12th in the form table

(True embarrassing post sunshine)

Because we got a miracle win with two goals in extra time at home against a very average team which still manged to score 3 three pins.

We have not progressed at all - on the contrary our game has gone backwards and we give away 3-5 goals per game.

Squad is the same, quite poor, to be fair to BB. Only difference is a manager who should not have been employed.
Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 13:54 - Dec 15 with 1055 viewsblueytheblue

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:21 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

12th in the form table

(True embarrassing post sunshine)

Top (possibly ) if you only ever play Palace and Sunderland.
Bottom (possibly) if you don't play either of those.

Possibly because I can't be arsed to wade through everything and look at things like goal difference.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:17 - Dec 15 with 1030 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 13:09 - Dec 15 by Jack11

He is proving that he is incapable of getting enough out of this team. Hence he is discrediting himself. Of course he was not at the back post and it's ridiculous to assume he can make Rangel and Taylor grow, but could he have implemented better preparation to stop crosses? I'd argue yes. Could he have played a more compact system like Guido used to? Possibly away from home. Same back four any of us would have......Debatable with nobody in it over 6'1 when West Brom play long balls, are a tall side and Rondon is an old fashioned target man. Lots of games coming up, massive one at boro on sat, so I'd have played VDH and rested Amat. I don't listen to forums like Bob does though.

You did compare Bradley and guidolin directly, that's why I said it. Anyway, variables. Our best player was knackered after the euros and took time to get going as he had no preseason. Guidolin had to put up with that, not BB. We lost our captain Williams late because of the euros and got Taylor back late and his preseason was shortened too. He had 2 strikers who had never played a premier league match to work with from scratch too. There are of course the fixtures and the form of the teams we faced at the time. Then there are refereeing mistakes too, big ones in the games against Liverpool and man city.

“He is proving that he is incapable of getting enough out of this team. Hence he is discrediting himself. “

Proof shows one thing — 8 points from 9 games — Top 12 in the last 6 form table — so a load of bollocks from you to start

“ but could he have implemented better preparation to stop crosses? “

How can you stop a free kick for one? Secondly and this needs to be properly addressed as no one has given West Brom credit for their goals last night. The first one was poor but we’re a small side in those situations (Leon, Routs, Taylor, Rangel, Montero — that’s half our team!!) but the gap between Rangel and Mawson was inexcusable. The last 2, however were pinpoint crosses which you just don’t stop. We had cover each time protecting the flank and the ball went back miles to Brunt who just caught them both an absolute peach. In addition to this amazing execution they were met by brilliant, brilliant headers — you could argue he got lucky especially with the 3rd as he wont score another like that all season. Taylor got done at the back stick for the second as he’s just facking useless full stop, but the 3rd he was challenged by 2 of us!!

“I'd argue yes. Could he have played a more compact system like Guido used to? “

The system I suggested maybe and the reason I would have left out Leon? However, this is the system Guido got slaughtered for. Maybe you’ve conveniently forgotten this?

“ so I'd have played VDH and rested Amat.”

You would have got next to nobody suggesting that idiotic move yesterday!! Especially after VdH’s horror show versus Spurs and the clean sheet we had v Sunderland — what a pathetic attempt at points scoring.

“Anyway, variables. Our best player was knackered after the euros and took time to get going as he had no preseason. Guidolin had to put up with that, not BB. “

Guido also played him out left which most people have blamed on Siggy’s poor form — I see you are wanting desperately to re-write history to again, points score like a childish little girl.

“We lost our captain Williams late because of the euros and got Taylor back late and his preseason was shortened too”

Is this a serious point? It makes zero sense. Williams has been gone the whole season and Taylor is gash full stop.

“He had 2 strikers who had never played a premier league match to work with from scratch too.”

Borja has still hardly played at all — that’s got nothing to do with Guido or Bradley so again, a nonse post. How many goals did Llorente score for Guidolin by the way???

“ There are of course the fixtures and the form of the teams we faced at the time”

Like Chelsea who were all over the shop at the time? Or Southampton where we were absolutely battered and they hadn’t won a game all season?? By the way, we were 100 times better last night than we were in that game!! Or Hull, who ok had a decent start, but Hull FFS…. AT HOME!!??

“ Then there are refereeing mistakes too, big ones in the games against Liverpool and man city.”

Proper scraping the barrel here — an ugly end to a disaster of a post.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:24 - Dec 15 with 1014 viewsAngelRangelQS

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:23 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

I don’t think that’s a fair comparison and I’m seeing this more and more. People are just plucking anything out from the air in an attempt to discredit Bradley. For us to have any chance this has to stop and I’m not singling you out but posts like this just add to the whipped hysteria and it’s not doing the Swans any favours.

This is from the report of that game in the snow you speak of :-

“A Danny Graham strike secured Swansea City just their second Premier League away win of the season as West Bromwich Albion's poor home run continued.
Marc-Antoine Fortune put the Baggies ahead, firing in Jonas Olsson's flick from a corner, as West Brom sought a first home league win since November”

It was just our second away win of the season and West Brom hadn’t won at home for 3 months before this game. Their team was a shadow of yesterday’s and they went into the game last week in the top 8 and that was their 3rd successive home win.

It’s a world away from making a fair comparison and Bradley doesn’t deserve this. I hope you think I’m being fair here as I’m not having a pop at you. You are one of the better posters who can actually see what’s going on in front of them.

No I think that is fair. The comparison was just meant purely as an indication of the change in confidence/attitude/leadership and it was quite a neat example given the similarities. Even when we'd just been promoted and even when we hadn't had a great away record (though don't forget that we had a very difficult start to the season away from home... Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Newcastle all before Christmas), we didn't give up like we seen to have done regularly this season (including under FG)

It wasn't meant as a direct comparison although interestingly after a quick count it looks like 8 of the players involved last night were also involved that day too.

It also wasn't necessarily done in an attempt to discredit Bradley. As I've said before I think he's the wrong man for the job based on the fact that I think we need someone who has proven they can get the very best out of a squad of players but yes you do need to bear in mind that he's been given a terrible hand (as was Guidolin) and is trying to work under difficult circumstances.

Ultimately though, I would definitely agree that he is being given this much sh*t because he's an American and he is seen as an extension of unpopular owners. Given the position we are in, he'd have been criticised regardless but probably not to this extent... However, it was always going to be the case which makes the decision to appoint him all the more bizarre, given the wave of bad feeling it was always going to cause.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:26 - Dec 15 with 1011 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 13:50 - Dec 15 by Jajess

Because we got a miracle win with two goals in extra time at home against a very average team which still manged to score 3 three pins.

We have not progressed at all - on the contrary our game has gone backwards and we give away 3-5 goals per game.

Squad is the same, quite poor, to be fair to BB. Only difference is a manager who should not have been employed.

I think to a man on here everyone said the Sunderland performance was the best all season? Last night first half was a clear sign that we have been progressing. Everton away and especially the first half there.

And to talk of the Palace game like that is pathetic. You forget to say we got up 3-1 in that game so we deserved that victory no matter how we got there.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 979 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:24 - Dec 15 by AngelRangelQS

No I think that is fair. The comparison was just meant purely as an indication of the change in confidence/attitude/leadership and it was quite a neat example given the similarities. Even when we'd just been promoted and even when we hadn't had a great away record (though don't forget that we had a very difficult start to the season away from home... Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Newcastle all before Christmas), we didn't give up like we seen to have done regularly this season (including under FG)

It wasn't meant as a direct comparison although interestingly after a quick count it looks like 8 of the players involved last night were also involved that day too.

It also wasn't necessarily done in an attempt to discredit Bradley. As I've said before I think he's the wrong man for the job based on the fact that I think we need someone who has proven they can get the very best out of a squad of players but yes you do need to bear in mind that he's been given a terrible hand (as was Guidolin) and is trying to work under difficult circumstances.

Ultimately though, I would definitely agree that he is being given this much sh*t because he's an American and he is seen as an extension of unpopular owners. Given the position we are in, he'd have been criticised regardless but probably not to this extent... However, it was always going to be the case which makes the decision to appoint him all the more bizarre, given the wave of bad feeling it was always going to cause.

But their form on that day was in stark contrast to last night so it is unfair. This is now a West Brom team brimming with confidence and genuinely thinking they can give anyone a game. They’re also scoring lots of goals and winning consistently. You could also argue they have vastly improved their squad since then and ours has become weaker — and considering this is our 6th season and the TV money’s jumped up that’s unforgivable.

The buck stops with the Board of Directors and them only. No more no less. Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen in particular. They have shafted us and Bradley is taking all the flak that should be aimed at them.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:39 - Dec 15 with 973 viewsblueytheblue

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:35 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

But their form on that day was in stark contrast to last night so it is unfair. This is now a West Brom team brimming with confidence and genuinely thinking they can give anyone a game. They’re also scoring lots of goals and winning consistently. You could also argue they have vastly improved their squad since then and ours has become weaker — and considering this is our 6th season and the TV money’s jumped up that’s unforgivable.

The buck stops with the Board of Directors and them only. No more no less. Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen in particular. They have shafted us and Bradley is taking all the flak that should be aimed at them.

Surely, T2C, the buck stops with all of them.

The Board of directors for their actions. Bradley for not being competent enough for the role which he is being well paid to perform. Players for underperforming. It's not an either or scenario. Plenty of blame to go around.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:04 - Dec 15 with 940 viewsjack247

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:35 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

There is a lot of merit in that. Bob isn't the cause of our problems, he is just the most immediate threat to our PL survival. The vitriol should be reserved for the venture capitalists currently running our club and even more so the backstabbers that sold it to them.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:22 - Dec 15 with 917 viewsDarran

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:43 - Dec 15 by A_Fans_Dad

It is the most deluded post by the the OP yet and he has had some beauties in the past.
Just cannot bring himself to admit that BB is worse than Guidolin, sad really.
Bring on the aggro, as that is always your last resort, come to think of it sometimes it is your first & middle resorts as well.

Worse than Guidolin?

He's one of the worstest ever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation (n/t) on 15:45 - Dec 15 with 874 viewsStarsky

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:18 - Dec 14 by NeiltheTaylor

I thought you were just copying what I said on the match day thread right after the game on Saturday ;)

Joking aside - Thankfully there's a few of you, you, shonky, Clasey and even seemingly monny and star sky begrudgingly (sorry for anyone I missed) who I am thankful for at least seeing these recent games at least broadly similarly to how I am.

As classy said elsewhere, some of these comments recently are from some kind of psychedelic alternate reality to the situation we face now, rather than based on things we can do a month from now.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 23:20]

[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 17:35]

It's just the internet, init.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:46 - Dec 15 with 874 viewsStarsky

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:18 - Dec 14 by NeiltheTaylor

I thought you were just copying what I said on the match day thread right after the game on Saturday ;)

Joking aside - Thankfully there's a few of you, you, shonky, Clasey and even seemingly monny and star sky begrudgingly (sorry for anyone I missed) who I am thankful for at least seeing these recent games at least broadly similarly to how I am.

As classy said elsewhere, some of these comments recently are from some kind of psychedelic alternate reality to the situation we face now, rather than based on things we can do a month from now.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 23:20]

"Starsky begrudgingly"
I don't know which way to take that.

It's just the internet, init.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:47 - Dec 15 with 869 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:22 - Dec 15 by Darran

Worse than Guidolin?

He's one of the worstest ever.

Quote from you Saturday night

"The Sunderland performance was better than anything under Guidolin" or words to that effect

You will always run with the hare and the hounds - it's just sadly who you are

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:48 - Dec 15 with 868 viewsDarran

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:46 - Dec 15 by Starsky

"Starsky begrudgingly"

Twice?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:49 - Dec 15 with 875 viewsDarran

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:47 - Dec 15 by TheResurrection

Quote from you Saturday night

"The Sunderland performance was better than anything under Guidolin" or words to that effect

You will always run with the hare and the hounds - it's just sadly who you are

In general FFS not just one game mun,overall we've been dreadful since he came in.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 16:52 - Dec 15 with 805 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:07 - Dec 15 by Jack11

It's obvious what I'm going on about, you are carrying on your normal routine of deliberately going against what is clear. You have referred to Bradley bring discredited - I clearly state he's doing that himself. Apples v Oranges - you are comparing his goals scored and PPG ratio against Guido's. An impossible comparison due to a number of variables. Fixtures are just one.

Final clear point I made was ironically pointed towards him reading forums. IF and its a big if - if he does, and it dictates his team selection then it reinforces the fact he is lost. You're too silly to realise that by blaming the fans for that you're inadvertently calling him weak and out of his depth anyway!

If Bob is listening to posts on here for team selection he is very certainly out of his depth. It's the sort of thing Kevin Cullis would have done.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:04 - Dec 15 with 783 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:46 - Dec 15 by Starsky

"Starsky begrudgingly"

Meant in the nicest way! :D

That I don't think you and a few others necessarily see BB as being the man to take us forward, but accept that as soon as it was obvious Fat Sam or the like we'rent going to be parachuted in it was better to stick with him for now and see how we go.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 17:05]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:05 - Dec 15 with 777 viewsperchrockjack

I think Bradley would be ok if we had centre backs who weren't shitscared, full backs who hold their arms aloft instead of tackling and a midfield that has bite or at least some commitment.

Cork is a fine example of just why we are where we are. Comes on to give us some bite and is simply bowled away literally by bigger ,stronger men who are committed and have a screaming manager at Pulis to fear at full time.

Llorente got two last game but last night anonymous, not great service but he really should be giving us something.

BASTON is the one we re missing out on due to the imbalance of the squad.

Only good point is that IMO Mawson will become some player. He s got some pride ,commitment and fook me, shouts at his team mates. Be nice if Fab could open his gob and exercise some control in his box.

We ve got Routlwedge on a four year contract and Dyer . FOUR YEARS ,folks.

We ve extended Rangel s contract >WHY

We ve still got neil taylor, biggest shit huse since VASQUEZ

The guy who brought these cretins to us and makes these decisions is the one who is totally responsible, not YANKS, Bradley nor the take over.

I ll say again.Nothing wrong with a take over, per se. Nothing

I reckon Levein and Kaplan feel shafted. They ve bought a dud.

What needs to happen right now is jenkins to go- right now. If he doesn't ,then the new Owners are worthy of contempt

bad times

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:19 - Dec 15 with 759 viewsjack247

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:05 - Dec 15 by perchrockjack

I think Bradley would be ok if we had centre backs who weren't shitscared, full backs who hold their arms aloft instead of tackling and a midfield that has bite or at least some commitment.

Cork is a fine example of just why we are where we are. Comes on to give us some bite and is simply bowled away literally by bigger ,stronger men who are committed and have a screaming manager at Pulis to fear at full time.

Llorente got two last game but last night anonymous, not great service but he really should be giving us something.

BASTON is the one we re missing out on due to the imbalance of the squad.

Only good point is that IMO Mawson will become some player. He s got some pride ,commitment and fook me, shouts at his team mates. Be nice if Fab could open his gob and exercise some control in his box.

We ve got Routlwedge on a four year contract and Dyer . FOUR YEARS ,folks.

We ve extended Rangel s contract >WHY

We ve still got neil taylor, biggest shit huse since VASQUEZ

The guy who brought these cretins to us and makes these decisions is the one who is totally responsible, not YANKS, Bradley nor the take over.

I ll say again.Nothing wrong with a take over, per se. Nothing

I reckon Levein and Kaplan feel shafted. They ve bought a dud.

What needs to happen right now is jenkins to go- right now. If he doesn't ,then the new Owners are worthy of contempt

bad times

Yeah, I'm sure Bob would be fine if he had top level centre backs, full backs, wingers and central midfielders. He doesn't. That's not his fault but we need a manager capable of getting a tune out of a comparatively limited bunch of players.

Absolutely agree he isn't the cause of the problem. He is a part of it though and it's the easiest part to fix quickly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024