Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread 16:30 - Dec 23 with 32481 viewsjackharris

Venue: The Liberty Stadium, landore, Swansea, UK
Date: Monday 26th (Boxing Day) December 2016
Kick Off: 15:00 (3pm)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 11:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Dec 26 with 3064 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Dec 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

1. BB has publicly indicated he hates Trump. Why he bothered to give his opinion I don't know.
2. Trump actually wins things.

But they are both from the same part of the country.

Now thats fighting words for any New Yorker.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 2985 viewsSwansNZ

We were a far far superior team under Guido.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 2958 viewsBloodyhills

Don't see how clueless Bob can keep his job after yet another abject performance.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 2921 viewsphact0rri

uggh... okay I'm starting to worry what I'm going to do the weekend next season, with the lack of Championship fixtures aired over here.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 2925 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:38 - Dec 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

1. BB has publicly indicated he hates Trump. Why he bothered to give his opinion I don't know.
2. Trump actually wins things.

But they are both from the same part of the country.

Trump knows more about football and he's never played it or even seen a match.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Dec 26 with 2864 viewsunion_jack

I may be being overly optimistic here but I've a feeling that might be it for Bob.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Dec 26 with 2860 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 by dailew

Trump knows more about football and he's never played it or even seen a match.

Got more hair too.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 2793 viewsspiderboy

like I said,,,a 3-1 win for the swans/
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 2699 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Dec 26 by Headmaster

They were better defensively before Bob, but apart from that I agree.

I don't suppose you were at the Liverpool game then. Thank God that was not Liverpool today. We've gone backwards so fast under Bradley it defies belief that he's got the nerve to draw his bloody salary.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 2642 viewsNogginthenog

The fact that we've become a laughing stock should in itself motivate the players to die for the club but the game is up and Bob is the architect of these abject performances.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 2613 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Dec 26 by union_jack

I may be being overly optimistic here but I've a feeling that might be it for Bob.

Yes - think this might just be getting too embarrassing for the "investors".
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 17:01]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 2543 viewsCatullus

It's not Bobs fault is it? Lets be honest, any manager would have taken the job. Be they Bob Bradley or Kevin Cullis. The fault lies with the idiots who appointed him and the board who made a complete and utter mess of transfers (in and out) in the last 12-18 months.
Lets be fair, Alex Ferguson would struggle to do something with this shoite right now. Actually Fergie would have looked at our squad and turned us down, no matter the terms we offered him!
We just aren't good enough in so many positions that I don't see how we can be saved this season.
We only have 2/3 defenders worth keeping, in midfield only Siggy is genuine quality and while Llorente might.....MIGHT do ok with the right service, Baston is our biggest waste of money ever.
Only Siggy and Fabianski are genuine first team quality with Mawson, Barrow and Kingsley possibly good enough in the future. Most of the rest can only be considered reasonable back ups. Even then Taylor, Ki and Montero need getting shot of asap.
The only people happy in all this are the newly created millionaires who are ecstatic a sale was pushed through before anyone else noticed how poor we were.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:04 - Dec 26 with 2406 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Dec 26 by Catullus

It's not Bobs fault is it? Lets be honest, any manager would have taken the job. Be they Bob Bradley or Kevin Cullis. The fault lies with the idiots who appointed him and the board who made a complete and utter mess of transfers (in and out) in the last 12-18 months.
Lets be fair, Alex Ferguson would struggle to do something with this shoite right now. Actually Fergie would have looked at our squad and turned us down, no matter the terms we offered him!
We just aren't good enough in so many positions that I don't see how we can be saved this season.
We only have 2/3 defenders worth keeping, in midfield only Siggy is genuine quality and while Llorente might.....MIGHT do ok with the right service, Baston is our biggest waste of money ever.
Only Siggy and Fabianski are genuine first team quality with Mawson, Barrow and Kingsley possibly good enough in the future. Most of the rest can only be considered reasonable back ups. Even then Taylor, Ki and Montero need getting shot of asap.
The only people happy in all this are the newly created millionaires who are ecstatic a sale was pushed through before anyone else noticed how poor we were.

Yes, we know
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 2357 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 by Nogginthenog

The fact that we've become a laughing stock should in itself motivate the players to die for the club but the game is up and Bob is the architect of these abject performances.

Only motivation for the players is money

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 2341 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

I don't suppose you were at the Liverpool game then. Thank God that was not Liverpool today. We've gone backwards so fast under Bradley it defies belief that he's got the nerve to draw his bloody salary.

Not sure what your point is. I agree. We are sh!t. Bob needs to go.

Things weren't totally rosy under Guidolin, lest people forget. We were starting to press the opposition high up the field, effectively, under Guidolin but Bob has made them 10x worse in every way. This squad can't compete without investment, especially after Bob's damage.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 2278 viewsRancid

I just hope that the sell outs are all tonight sat together shaking their heads and saying 'Lads we've really phucked up here'

A lunatic Swans fans let out too early from Cefn Coed by doctors then heads down Morgans in a bad mood would be nice too.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 2258 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 by Funko

Can anyone genuinely blame Bob here? Individual mistakes everywhere. Even from players we expect better

Yes, he's sh*t. He's not setting us up well and he sure as hell isn't motivating the players. That was meant to be his strength. We're spineless under him, that's obvious. 3 completely crap performances in a row against bottom half teams (on the back of a bunch of other crap performances). Shipping 3 or more goals a game, etc....
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 2164 viewsFireboy

I know I don't go to many games as I live 250 miles away but I won't watch another swans game whilst that bumbling f@#$wit is in charge,even if he doesn't get the sack this season or next

I'm sick of watching us especially at home where no-one seems to give a f@#k

Please please for the sake of mine,my eldests and every true jack will you f@#k right off out of our city
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 2136 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by LeonWasGod

Yes, he's sh*t. He's not setting us up well and he sure as hell isn't motivating the players. That was meant to be his strength. We're spineless under him, that's obvious. 3 completely crap performances in a row against bottom half teams (on the back of a bunch of other crap performances). Shipping 3 or more goals a game, etc....

To be fair we don't know if he's motivating the players, my thought with these last minute goals and the way everyone does -seem- to be trying their best (with less than stellar results) would mean he is. However everything aside from that seems to be shambolic.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 2086 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 by phact0rri

To be fair we don't know if he's motivating the players, my thought with these last minute goals and the way everyone does -seem- to be trying their best (with less than stellar results) would mean he is. However everything aside from that seems to be shambolic.

Do is a favour and stick to worrying about you'll do on Saturdays next season.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 2052 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by Rancid

I just hope that the sell outs are all tonight sat together shaking their heads and saying 'Lads we've really phucked up here'

A lunatic Swans fans let out too early from Cefn Coed by doctors then heads down Morgans in a bad mood would be nice too.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 1954 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Dec 26 by Catullus

I'm sorry but this is b*llocks. Yes blame lies with the people that appointed him but Bob is responsible for the way we are now playing and we were not this bad before he took over. Same players. He has taken us backwards at a rate of knots. Lots of people at fault but don't leave Bob out because 'anyone would have taken it'.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:30 - Dec 26 with 1858 viewswestwalesed

What's scary about this is that this is supposed to be ur run of "winnable" games.

Can you imagine what might happen if we play like this away against one of the big guns and they actually take their chances? I might put some money on us being the first side in the Premier League to lose by 10.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Dec 26 with 1824 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Dec 26 by morningstar

I feel i should post something but i don't know what to say, i'm utterly fvckin speechless, so this is what i'm posting!

Sums it up for me.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - Dec 26 with 1684 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - Dec 26 by Shonky

Sums it up for me.

Just home and that must go down as one of the most abject capitulations by a Swans side in many a year. People leaving the stadium were not happy. Obviously Bradley has to go, but the name I kept hearing being muttered was Jenkins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024