Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins 21:37 - Dec 28 with 3926 viewsGowerjack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/dec/28/bob-bradley-swansea-chairm

An excellent read both the article and the reader comments.

#jenkinsout

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 11:05 - Dec 29 with 732 viewsmax936

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 23:22 - Dec 28 by Private_Partz

Yep agree another bit of bollo. Missed that one. Appointing Monk after wrongly sacking ML was another mistake. Particularly as Ronald K was waiting in the wings.

We now know why Koeman wasn't considered, £££££££££.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 11:11 - Dec 29 with 721 viewsPegojack

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 08:59 - Dec 29 by barry_island

All I would disagree with is that it is not just Jenkins. Not SOME but ALL selling shareholders have collective responsibility for our situation. The local ones must feel the most ASHAMED of their actions.

Absolutely right.

Yet again, although lauding the Swans model of supporter shareholders on the board, there's no mention of the sell-outs deliberately doing the deal to sell the club to the Yanks in secret behind the backs of the Supporters Trust, effectively rendering our shares worthless.

This stinking betrayal for me is the key point in the whole story. Why do journos keep missing it?
The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 11:39 - Dec 29 with 684 viewscrackerjack

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 23:49 - Dec 28 by Gowerjack

Yep.

Judas Jenkins the cause of our fall from grace.

He's been incompetent for at least the last 3 years.

Trousered £8 million big ones for selling his soul.

Then robbing the club of £1370 per day in "wages" for being completely f ucking useless at his job.

Nice one.

#jenkinsout

^^^ This 100%

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 11:58 - Dec 29 with 661 viewsLeonWasGod

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 23:15 - Dec 28 by jasper_T

"In May last year Swansea finished eighth in the Premier League with a club-record points total. Their attractive and distinctive playing style — “The Swansea Way” — was deeply ingrained and integral to their success."

Nonsense, it was dead long before then. The record finish was achieved with "Plan B".

Yep, and this rumour keeps living. Gerry Francis was on the box the other day saying how Garry epitomised the Swansea Way. No pundits or other outside observers seem to realise that Garry achieved success by packing the midfield, sitting back and conceding possession and looking to counter. It was very far from the 'Swansea Way'. But effective, and Garry isn't given enough credit by us for getting the best results out of, even by then, what what was becoming a limited squad.

By god it was dull to watch though.
The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 12:32 - Dec 29 with 634 viewsmonmouth

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 11:11 - Dec 29 by Pegojack

Absolutely right.

Yet again, although lauding the Swans model of supporter shareholders on the board, there's no mention of the sell-outs deliberately doing the deal to sell the club to the Yanks in secret behind the backs of the Supporters Trust, effectively rendering our shares worthless.

This stinking betrayal for me is the key point in the whole story. Why do journos keep missing it?

You need to post that in the comments

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Guardian blame Judas Jenkins on 12:55 - Dec 29 with 611 viewswestwalesed

Pretty certain there is much truth in this comment - farming out Dyer on loan was always a mad decision, giving him a 4 year contract a "keep quiet" decision.....Not sure how true it is, but I heard from a Swansea fan that there was some behind the scenes shenanigans concerning Nathan Dyer's loan deal. Apparently, someone on the board or in a position of power was involved with his missus and when Dyer piped up, Monk sided with the executive and they sent Dyer to Leicester (which was a strange one, seen as how he was a big part of their team).

This lead to some of the squad losing faith in Monk, with Shelvey the biggest one due to his friendship with Dyer. This lead to him being benched and then flogged to Newcastle.

I don't know how legit this is, but it was from a die hard Swansea fan so I have no reason to think it's complete nonsense. Especially as it went from being the blueprint of what a club should be to having the squad stop playing for a man who was so engrained in the club and used to play with them and 2 of their first teamers being shipped out.

In regards to the Bradley hiring/firing, both ridiculous. They should have got Fat Sam and they would have been fine. Sadly, they will fight with Hull and Sunderland to see who finishes 20th."

It's just life isn't it? Love, loss, deceit, envy, greed, power........It' Shakespeare.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024