Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare ticket for Barrow 23:16 - Dec 29 with 5665 viewstwotribes

Unfortunately I cannot go to the game and I have one standing ticket for sale . If anyone wants it let me know.
Cheers
Spare ticket for Barrow on 04:23 - Dec 30 with 5569 viewsKingstdale

Hi bud. I was one of the unfortunates that fell foul of the one ticket per person queue yesterday so if that ticket is still going spare you would be a hero! How can I contact you to arrange collection/payment?
Spare ticket for Barrow on 07:20 - Dec 30 with 5527 viewsDickster

I too have a spare ticket for Barrow ( adult standing, £14). Can drop off locally or meet at the game tonight. Anyone interested can pm me or email at rdaly@luwa.co.uk.
Spare ticket for Barrow on 08:50 - Dec 30 with 5441 viewsBarrafan

I think if you are desperate to see this game and want a ticket why not drive to Barrow and get some tickets and split the cost of the petrol over the number of tickets you buy.
Its just being in the away end and keeping quiet would be difficult. Would you be ejected if the stewards knew? i don't know.
Spare ticket for Barrow on 09:07 - Dec 30 with 5395 viewsbarrovianbedlam

I was at Holker Streey yesterday,I was informed they had refused many sales over the phone to Rochdale supporters and any Rochdale identified to be in the wrong part of ground will be removed.
Spare ticket for Barrow on 09:15 - Dec 30 with 5378 viewsBarrafan

Spare ticket for Barrow on 09:07 - Dec 30 by barrovianbedlam

I was at Holker Streey yesterday,I was informed they had refused many sales over the phone to Rochdale supporters and any Rochdale identified to be in the wrong part of ground will be removed.

matter of keeping quiet then, done it myself, it can be done, its about how much you want to see the game i suppose.
Spare ticket for Barrow on 09:18 - Dec 30 with 5372 viewsTVOS1907

Spare ticket for Barrow on 09:07 - Dec 30 by barrovianbedlam

How many is 'many'?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Spare ticket for Barrow on 10:10 - Dec 30 with 5279 viewstwotribes

I will be back on the 3rd Jan. E mail me your mobile northernsoul70032@yahoo.com
Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:43 - Dec 30 with 5123 viewsKingstdale

I've emailed you bud. :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Spare ticket for Barrow on 15:21 - Dec 30 with 4941 viewstwotribes

I haven't got an email from you ?
Northernsoul70032@yahoo.com
Spare ticket for Barrow on 21:29 - Dec 30 with 4782 viewsKingstdale

My number is 07960 856597.
Email. russelllsimon320@gmsil.com

Thanks bud. :-)
[Post edited 30 Dec 2016 21:39]
Spare ticket for Barrow on 13:28 - Dec 31 with 4578 viewsDawzzzRAFC

Yes! I need one any chance or has it gone? I know im quite late.
Spare ticket for Barrow on 09:56 - Jan 3 with 4394 viewsBarrafan

Looks like only 350 tickets left, Any unsold tickets will be on sale on the day of the game, between 9am and 2pm at the ticket office, with the turnstiles open from 1pm.
Spare ticket for Barrow on 11:54 - Jan 3 with 4245 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Spare ticket for Barrow on 09:56 - Jan 3 by Barrafan

Looks like only 350 tickets left, Any unsold tickets will be on sale on the day of the game, between 9am and 2pm at the ticket office, with the turnstiles open from 1pm.

barrovianbedbowned was telling us NOT to buy home end tickets.......you seem to be promoting them.......give us a clue?
Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:40 - Jan 3 with 4164 viewsUp_Dale_87

Long shot but does anybody have any spares at all? Missed out on getting them due to work and already have train tickets to Barrow booked for me and 3 mates. Cheers.
Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:40 - Jan 3 with 4160 viewsTVOS1907

Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:40 - Jan 3 by Up_Dale_87

Long shot but does anybody have any spares at all? Missed out on getting them due to work and already have train tickets to Barrow booked for me and 3 mates. Cheers.

Why did you book the train before you'd got match tickets when there was such a limited number available?

Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:44 - Jan 3 with 4145 viewsTVOS1907

Spare ticket for Barrow on 11:54 - Jan 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

barrovianbedbowned was telling us NOT to buy home end tickets.......you seem to be promoting them.......give us a clue?

U going, YD?

Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:55 - Jan 3 with 4109 viewsUp_Dale_87

Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:40 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

Why did you book the train before you'd got match tickets when there was such a limited number available?

Booked the train when the fixture was confirmed as a 3pm Saturday kick off and before the ticket details were announced. . . and there usually isn't a problem obtaining the match tickets so took a chance!
Spare ticket for Barrow on 13:01 - Jan 3 with 4083 viewsTVOS1907

Spare ticket for Barrow on 12:55 - Jan 3 by Up_Dale_87

Booked the train when the fixture was confirmed as a 3pm Saturday kick off and before the ticket details were announced. . . and there usually isn't a problem obtaining the match tickets so took a chance!

Fair enough

Spare ticket for Barrow on 18:17 - Jan 3 with 3916 viewsBarrafan

Spare ticket for Barrow on 11:54 - Jan 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Not promoting anything just stating a fact, ah well one can only try. 175 left
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 18:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024