Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread 01:26 - Jan 23 with 16221 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 19:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 00:43 - Jan 25 with 921 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 23:15 - Jan 24 by nantywatcher

Leon Britton would like giant if he played for Coventry, they looked like a school team. The referee was bloody useless, the free kick for their goal should have gone the other way.

Agree the boy lost the ball.
Also just after we should of had a pen.
I heard the players saying to Tosh about it and he agreed
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 07:24 - Jan 25 with 830 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 22:42 - Jan 24 by jackeinstein

Think they're still technically come under the academy hence still a youth team.
By the way the lads have done the club and themselves proud.

I think you are still wrong.

Youth football is a term for the scholarship lads who play in the FA Youth Cup.
Aged 16/19. A clue there in the name of the cup.

The team you watched are young men who already have professional contracts.
Alex Bray, for example, is 21.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:07 - Jan 25 with 730 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 24 by LeonWasGod

We should have won that in 90 mins. That's not a criticism, but praise to say they did more than enough imo apart from the final ball. A bit more belief and a tad extra quality and it could have been comfortable. A good effort.

We looked far the better side on the ball but just struggled to create in the final third. You'd never guess Cov were the experienced side except for knowing how to salvage a result when it mattered and the far superior pens. I bet they'll be kicking themselves.

I pretty much agree with this. Just lacked a little bit of quality and drive in midfield behind the striker, but a great effort by these young lads. Would liked to have seen James play, as so far I haven't, being another U21s plastic!

Ridiculous decision by the ref basically cost us the tie. Gave a free kick on the edge of our area when the Coventry winger overran the ball and fell over his own feet. Our player went past him to retrieve the ball and got tripped, the feckin ref gave it the other way! Feckin plonker. We failed to defend the kick properly and the rest is history. Well done lads, hold your heads up.

A rare foray for me into the West, and if you think the East toilet facilities are bad, the West is worse. Basically gave up trying to have a p*ss at half time, the queue was halfway to Frankie and Bennies. For a modern, multi million pound stadium, the toilet facilities are SERIOUSLY below par.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:32 - Jan 25 with 691 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 24 by Swan91

too confident? give them a break... they are the youth team playing against league teams.... the fact they got this far is a great achievement and just shows how much our youth level has gone up this season. They played some nice football and made some plays that I would like to see back in the first team matches.

And not forgetting the fact they're smashing their U23's league at the moment. Fantastic achievement. By rights league teams should be wiping the floor with them. Well done all

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024