Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread 01:26 - Jan 23 with 15977 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 19:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:38 - Jan 24 with 3456 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:38 - Jan 24 by airedale

Where's James?

Hamstring injury I think.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:49 - Jan 24 with 3440 viewsJackieMoon

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:35 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

Roberts for Lewis, King for Blair.

Maybe Kingsley involved?

King would play further forward in the Bryers role. Regardless though, i believe he is ineligible due to playing for southend. Same for Roberts with his earlier loan.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 11:50 - Jan 24 with 3325 viewsowainglyndwr

Will tonight be the U21s largest crowd
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 12:15 - Jan 24 with 3296 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 23 by jackharris

There will be parking at the Liberty tomorrow evening at £5 per car.

How much is it to park in B&Q?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 13:56 - Jan 24 with 3170 viewstrampie

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 22:27 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

700? If that is true then good on them. It is a decent showing for us midweek at Sunderland.
Under twenty three sides in this competition dilliutes and devalues it however. Good on our team if we can reach the final as it shows the leaps and bounds our reserves have made.
Nevertheless I hope this experiment is ditched and it reverts to its original format. Proud sides like Coventry and their supporters deserve better.

Its under 21's [with concessions] , there is quite a difference between under 21s and under 23s, I know I've said it a few times on different threads but the small age gap between u21's and u23's might be the difference between the football league teams winning most of the time against the Academy teams [which has been the case] or not winning most of the time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 14:09 - Jan 24 with 3151 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:38 - Jan 24 by jasper_T

Hamstring injury I think.

Massive loss.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 24 with 3108 viewsIeuanIvett98

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 23 by airedale

I wonder if any 1st teamers will figure? We've got to play at least 6 U21s I believe.

To be honest I don't think that's very fair on the young lads, they earnt this 1/4 final so they should all play.

Poll: Would you sacrifice Premier League status to be in the right hands?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 24 with 3098 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 14:35 - Jan 24 by IeuanIvett98

To be honest I don't think that's very fair on the young lads, they earnt this 1/4 final so they should all play.

We've had Mawson, Cork, Fulton etc. playing in previous rounds (I think).

Tremmel, Taylor, Barrow, Dyer have all appeared for development sides this season.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 24 with 2981 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:44 - Jan 23 by trampie

I think the Swans youngsters do have a chance in this tie, its a home draw against a struggling team, if Swans did win it would be hard to see them getting through any potential semi final, but having said that the two favourites have been drawn against each other so one of them will be knocked out.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 19:49]

Can you imagine how annoyed Bradford would be if they get to another Wembley final and this time our kids beat them?
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 16:48 - Jan 24 with 2950 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 24 by somersetsimon

Can you imagine how annoyed Bradford would be if they get to another Wembley final and this time our kids beat them?

Cringe time.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 17:23 - Jan 24 with 2903 viewsWhiterockin

Is this the same trophy that we beat Carlisle to win in 2006.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 17:44 - Jan 24 with 2860 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 17:23 - Jan 24 by Whiterockin

Is this the same trophy that we beat Carlisle to win in 2006.

Yes, basically it is the same competition.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 17:46 - Jan 24 with 2851 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 12:15 - Jan 24 by Highjack

How much is it to park in B&Q?

I'm not sure, I think it is free but you are meant to shop in the shopping complex. Plenty of people have had parking tickets for parking in there and going to the matches.

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 17:54 - Jan 24 with 2838 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 23:11 - Jan 23 by Loyal

I'm not sure, I think it has captured the imagination of the younger players, and reminds us all of the reality of real football. Our involvement doesn't seem to bother 700 away fans from Coventry. Gives them a different type of night out as well. From a fans point of view it's a winner.

The other side of the coin and well put but I stick with the fact that the competition in now devalued compared to the Johnstons Paint Trophy days.
Good news for us nevertheless ad it gives our reserves some decent competition.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 17:57 - Jan 24 with 2823 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 13:56 - Jan 24 by trampie

Its under 21's [with concessions] , there is quite a difference between under 21s and under 23s, I know I've said it a few times on different threads but the small age gap between u21's and u23's might be the difference between the football league teams winning most of the time against the Academy teams [which has been the case] or not winning most of the time.

I sit corrected. My point still stands though. The competition is devalued and I bet this is refelected in attendance figures across the competition.
I still wish our team all the best regardless :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 24 with 3946 viewsDarran

I still don't get the point of Tremmell starting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:50 - Jan 24 with 3912 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 24 by Darran

Neither do I, and he starts tonight.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 24 with 3782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It doesn't seem that long ago we'd be dreaming of being promoted up the leagues just to play clubs like Coventry with our senior players. How times have changed

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 24 with 3728 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 24 by Darran

You shouldn't be on here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:32 - Jan 24 with 3703 viewsAl_Bundy

Any streams?
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 24 with 3640 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:32 - Jan 24 by Al_Bundy

Any streams?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:37 - Jan 24 with 3636 viewsbryanwadesquiff

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:32 - Jan 24 by Al_Bundy

Any streams?

BBC Coventry Radio
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:41 - Jan 24 with 3555 viewsSwansea93

Anyone down the stadium, good turnout?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:44 - Jan 24 with 3490 viewsMogzzy9

Here you go :)

thank the guy in the stadium

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1kvKpdonBzDKE?q=coventry

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:44 - Jan 24 with 3483 views3swan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04nw5cb
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024