Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 35835 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Apr 8 with 2487 viewsSospan_Fach

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Apr 8 by Starsky

We didn't get the better of them in either half

I thought we had more of the ball in the middle third and were looking to attack without creating any worthwhile chance.
They did create better chances on the break.

Maybe rose tinted glasses after the diabolical first half.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:06 - Apr 8 with 2465 viewsSTID2017

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Arf

What the hell does "arf" mean ?
Watching that was bad enough without your smug "Told you all" comment from after this one

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 2460 viewsOldjack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Apr 8 by Sospan_Fach

I thought we had more of the ball in the middle third and were looking to attack without creating any worthwhile chance.
They did create better chances on the break.

Maybe rose tinted glasses after the diabolical first half.

clutching at straws ,THEY WERE CRAP ,WE WERE CRAPPIER

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 2452 viewsLord_Bony

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Apr 8 by STID2017

I have until now.
Sadly I think we're down after this.
They are awful and we are worse

This.

The sun is setting on our time in the Premier League.

There is no miracle waiting

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Apr 8 with 2392 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:06 - Apr 8 by STID2017

What the hell does "arf" mean ?
Watching that was bad enough without your smug "Told you all" comment from after this one

Your the one who had a right to at me when I said the team had no fight and said it was my fault, now look at you.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - Apr 8 with 2002 viewsKingstonJack

Apart from the start of the second half it was utterly disgraceful. No leadership, on or off the pitch. No striker apart from part-time Llorente. Siggy isn't best as a left winger. The team are sinking without a fight & it is sad to see!
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Apr 8 with 1984 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Your the one who had a right to at me when I said the team had no fight and said it was my fault, now look at you.

You're milking this "I told you so" for all it's worth tonight SP

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Apr 8 with 1815 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Apr 8 by union_jack

You're milking this "I told you so" for all it's worth tonight SP

Just f ucked off at the game pal.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:31 - Apr 8 with 1719 viewsWxmJax

I honestly thought we'd attack them down the left with Olsson and Carroll when Llorente came on. I thought that was our best chance of crossing, certainly better than any of our wingers can do. Whether it was nerves or lack of confidence after Spurs I don't know but that was so poor. I'd have brought on Llorente for Routs with Ayew out wide to begin with and just told them to have a go, there's nothing to lose.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:20 - Apr 8 with 1518 viewsSTID2017

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Of course it wasn't your fault.
However until today I felt any negativity was unhelpful.
After watching today's total lack of effort, itbis hard to see any poitives coming from the next six matches.
As for next season, it could be more dire than this season has been if we are relegated

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:16 - Apr 9 with 1250 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:20 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Of course it wasn't your fault.
However until today I felt any negativity was unhelpful.
After watching today's total lack of effort, itbis hard to see any poitives coming from the next six matches.
As for next season, it could be more dire than this season has been if we are relegated

Fair comments, I was just utterly hacked off at the game yesterday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024