Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? 10:40 - May 1 with 7464 views18StoneOfHoop

7th May 2011 Uxbridge Road outside The Coningham and British Queen :D

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 22:40 - May 3 with 1351 viewsPunteR

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 21:00 - May 3 by PunteR

Anyone know the name of the tune that fades in at 3min?

Aliens bashment by rudimental

In case anyone else was wondering ;)
[Post edited 3 May 2017 22:47]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 03:49 - May 4 with 1306 viewsFredManRave

A few more from me chosen for having been there;

[Post edited 4 May 2017 3:51]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 03:59 - May 4 with 1300 viewsFredManRave

This is a classic.

Love the bit when "the guy at the back" tells him "Shut up. Sit down".

Not sure what other response other than "Fcúk Off" he could have hoped for.

I've got the Power.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 09:35 - May 4 with 1259 viewsWrightUp5hit___

And the award for best cinematography goes to.......

[Post edited 4 May 2017 9:37]
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 10:53 - May 4 with 1236 viewsterryb

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 19:29 - May 3 by FredManRave

This is one of my favourites. The theme is predictable and although I wasn´t there you can just imagine especially being an ExPat what that whole day, meet up, session etc must have been like. It's a pub version of Wembley with a good gathering in a far away land and plenty of falling over when the goal goes in and all finished off with some quality beer throwing at around 4mins. And you just know the celebrations went on for many an hour afterwards.

Excellent stuff. Excellent Video.

Always loved this one.

Watching the two men sat at the front table & not celebrating is hilarious. At least they are smiling though!

I have been searching for a video of the whole "Anton Ferdinand" match but I've not been able to find one. I would like to test my memory as to whether, as a crowd, we were that loud & hateful that day!

I do hope so!
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 14:07 - May 4 with 1189 viewsToast_R

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 22:27 - May 3 by WokingR

Jeez man!
How can you fvck up something that is so good by choosing the version with Robbie Savage commentating

You asked for it

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 14:40 - May 5 with 1102 viewsFredManRave

The Good Ole Days;

I've got the Power.

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 15:08 - May 5 with 1080 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Loads of great videos

I like this one of our fans at Fulham a few years ago

Best ever goals

A great day out in Liverpool

Beating the scum 6-0

Smashing Man Utd 4-1

and the 5-5 with Newcastle

Login to get fewer ads

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 15:15 - May 5 with 1074 viewssuperhoopdownunder

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 19:29 - May 3 by FredManRave

This is one of my favourites. The theme is predictable and although I wasn´t there you can just imagine especially being an ExPat what that whole day, meet up, session etc must have been like. It's a pub version of Wembley with a good gathering in a far away land and plenty of falling over when the goal goes in and all finished off with some quality beer throwing at around 4mins. And you just know the celebrations went on for many an hour afterwards.

Excellent stuff. Excellent Video.

I was there for this and there were over 130 QPR fans there - a brilliant night - I was one of the last to leave :)
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 00:40 - May 6 with 1001 viewssuperhoopdownunder

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 21:00 - May 3 by PunteR

Anyone know the name of the tune that fades in at 3min?

The song you were after is

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 01:39 - May 6 with 983 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Me in the last scene of the 4 year plan banging the hoardings and screaming come on you rrrrrrs
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 01:44 - May 6 with 983 viewsWindsorHoopMan

I always liked that bear foot blokes white stripes video of Bobby zamora when he scored , to the tune of seven nation army by the White stripes . I thought it was very clever and many people dissed it because he is basically a twiddlet (bear foot bloke, not booby)
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 01:47 - May 6 with 983 viewsWindsorHoopMan

I allso like the Luton qpr video on the tube platform from th 1980s because I was in it
What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 03:59 - May 6 with 964 viewsNorthernr

All QPR goals should look like this

What's your favourite QPR YouTube video? on 16:26 - May 6 with 895 viewsStanisgod

The one where the Brum fan lays out the Rs fan at the school end .

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024