Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conservative party conference 21:15 - Oct 1 with 36998 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anyone going this year ?

It's started off great

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Conservative party conference on 16:01 - Oct 7 with 1636 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conservative party conference on 12:47 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

Do we really need a Conservative party or any other political party.

Given anyone who votes Tory is VILE ..ANYONE mark you,apart from Labour under Corbyn is the only decent party ,why do we need elections.

Serious questions need to be asked of those with such utter contempt for political views not shared .

This site sees truly appalling ,ritual personal abuse which shames us.

Looking at how Labour now operate ,anyone seen disloyal within the party ,is crushed or attacked, like Angela Eagle ,.Democracy my hirsute arse.

Posters n here are ripped asunder is seen as Tory . One party state?

You betcha

Actually a very fine piece of revisionism there Perch. Corbyn was elected by a landslide in a democratic leadership election. Angela Eagle and some of her miffed blairite colleagues tried to subvert that democratic outcome by staging a coup....

#cough cough

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Conservative party conference on 17:05 - Oct 7 with 1614 viewswhoflungdung

Now some reality

Eagle is a local MP.

ive met her whilst a Plod. Good woman .

Her office was trashed in Wallasey and she s had many threats againgst her

Democracy ? Well depends Blair or not, it's a free country

Now ,answer the question
Should the tories be wiped out as they are Vile and people who vote for them are scum and vile

Simple answer really

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Conservative party conference on 17:07 - Oct 7 with 1613 viewswhoflungdung

💷💉 a coup ?

Dear God Steve.

Come the feck on.

Disagreement isn't dissent necessarily

Do you want a Stasi state . .

Conservative party conference on 18:20 - Oct 7 with 1596 viewswaynekerr55

Conservative party conference on 17:07 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

💷💉 a coup ?

Dear God Steve.

Come the feck on.

Disagreement isn't dissent necessarily

Do you want a Stasi state . .

I like the random use of emojis at the start of your post Mr Dung.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Conservative party conference on 18:42 - Oct 7 with 1584 viewswhoflungdung

Its a gift waYne.

You ll note my question not answered sunk in a sea of class cant

I spent four solid days ,as you know, looking around at what a one party state was all about.

Clearly, this is what many on here want; A left Corbyn inspired revolution with any dissent or dissenters crushed, as was Eagle

Coup? FOOK ME RIGID..!.WE USED TO MAKE THE STEEL TO BUILD THE SHIPS BUT NOW WE RE SINKING DOWN, LOOK AT THE STATE WE RE IN

Stasiesque

Conservative party conference on 19:38 - Oct 7 with 1561 viewsLohengrin

Conservative party conference on 10:35 - Oct 7 by Jack_Meoff

Shouldn’t worry about it perch. Vast majority of HM’s controlled opposition are bought and paid for Zionists also. Any comments about other points raised? What do think of the student loan scam? Quite the wheeze, no?

Time to move your reading up a notch. Get your head around the writings of C H Douglas and John Hargrave; grist to the mill, pal.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Conservative party conference on 20:03 - Oct 7 with 1547 viewsPrivate_Partz

Conservative party conference on 18:42 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

Its a gift waYne.

You ll note my question not answered sunk in a sea of class cant

I spent four solid days ,as you know, looking around at what a one party state was all about.

Clearly, this is what many on here want; A left Corbyn inspired revolution with any dissent or dissenters crushed, as was Eagle

Coup? FOOK ME RIGID..!.WE USED TO MAKE THE STEEL TO BUILD THE SHIPS BUT NOW WE RE SINKING DOWN, LOOK AT THE STATE WE RE IN

Stasiesque

Dissenters are crushed in all Parties. The Tories are in such a mess that May does not have the power to give Boris the boot. In fact most of them are keeping quiet as they know Boris on the outside means Leadership challenge. A bloody completion for the top job could easily lead to another GE and Corbyn is in.
We all know power means everything to the Tories hence we were sent down a clusterfeck of a refendum just to save Cameron's job and keep the Leavers quiet.
I have no sympathy with Eagle. She was wrong and the GE result proved that.
I agree that trashing offices and anti Semitic behaviour is beyond reprehensible. Unfortunately also inevitable when you have such a massive surge in membership. To use a football analogy. The bigger the support for a club the bigger the hooligan element. There is work to be done on that front and it is ongoing. If they fail in that quest then the electorate and members will vote with their feet. (If you get my drift :-))
Corbyn is just what this country needs at the moment to redress the divided Society the Tories have created.
It may all go tits up but at least JC should be given a chance. After all it is only 4 or 5 years. Brexit is for a generation at least (if it goes ahead).
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 20:04]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Conservative party conference on 20:17 - Oct 7 with 1537 viewswaynekerr55

Conservative party conference on 20:03 - Oct 7 by Private_Partz

Dissenters are crushed in all Parties. The Tories are in such a mess that May does not have the power to give Boris the boot. In fact most of them are keeping quiet as they know Boris on the outside means Leadership challenge. A bloody completion for the top job could easily lead to another GE and Corbyn is in.
We all know power means everything to the Tories hence we were sent down a clusterfeck of a refendum just to save Cameron's job and keep the Leavers quiet.
I agree that trashing offices and anti Semitic behaviour is beyond reprehensible. Unfortunately also inevitable when you have such a massive surge in membership. To use a football analogy. The bigger the support for a club the bigger the hooligan element. There is work to be done on that front and it is ongoing. If they fail in that quest then the electorate and members will vote with their feet. (If you get my drift :-))
Corbyn is just what this country needs at the moment to redress the divided Society the Tories have created.
It may all go tits up but at least JC should be given a chance. After all it is only 4 or 5 years. Brexit is for a generation at least (if it goes ahead).

If it goes ahead? PP Corbyn has been a Brexiteer all his career!

Login to get fewer ads

Conservative party conference on 20:41 - Oct 7 with 1524 viewswhoflungdung

Hang on' Corby. Is going to ...what !

Unite ?

How

Given most of the country despises him,as proven by election result.

Please explain how he and McDonnell could or would possibly unite .?

Jonny recommends insurrection ffs ,if needs be

Somebody....answer my fookn question or are you really that indoctrinated

Conservative party conference on 20:45 - Oct 7 with 1522 viewsJack_Meoff

Conservative party conference on 19:38 - Oct 7 by Lohengrin

Time to move your reading up a notch. Get your head around the writings of C H Douglas and John Hargrave; grist to the mill, pal.

Ta for the recommend mate, always appreciated. Just listened to the YouTube videos of a CH Douglas speech on this page.

http://www.douglassocialcredit.com/home/ch-douglas

It would always seem to circle back to the demons of international finance. When you consider the fact that money is essentially the ultimate from of control, surely no good can come of the fact that said control lies in private hands ? Blows my mind.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 21:30]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Conservative party conference on 23:55 - Oct 7 with 1490 viewsJack_Meoff

Conservative party conference on 20:41 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

Hang on' Corby. Is going to ...what !

Unite ?

How

Given most of the country despises him,as proven by election result.

Please explain how he and McDonnell could or would possibly unite .?

Jonny recommends insurrection ffs ,if needs be

Somebody....answer my fookn question or are you really that indoctrinated

I believe 'democracy' is a bit of a sick joke perch as the country is full of people whose worldview is defined by Rupert Murdoch, Paul Dacre and Richard Desmond. We're doomed, doomed I tell thee.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 0:02]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Conservative party conference on 11:11 - Oct 8 with 1459 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conservative party conference on 20:03 - Oct 7 by Private_Partz

Whoa there. I'm aware that Corbyn is anti Zionist as is Livingstone but that is a million miles from being anti Semitic. There may be a minority smattering of anti Semites in all parties and labour won't be an exception. But wanting Israel to be fairer to the Palestinians can't be seen in any way as being anti Semitic. Jeez if anything Corbyn is more anti Saudi, and that's fine by me

Conservative party conference on 11:24 - Oct 8 with 1452 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conservative party conference on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Jack_Meoff

I believe 'democracy' is a bit of a sick joke perch as the country is full of people whose worldview is defined by Rupert Murdoch, Paul Dacre and Richard Desmond. We're doomed, doomed I tell thee.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 0:02]

Ironically you're talking to one of the biggest ones there.
Brainwashed completely without a single independent or analytical thought in his head.

Conservative party conference on 11:29 - Oct 8 with 1447 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Conservative party conference on 17:05 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

Now some reality

Eagle is a local MP.

Now ,answer the question
Should the tories be wiped out as they are Vile and people who vote for them are scum and vile

Simple answer really

Eagle is a local MP who tried to overthrow a (overwhelming) democratic decision by trying to unseat the democratically elected leader. Why is that so difficult to understand?
I think what happened to her office was completely wrong and every labour supporter I know has said the same.

*(Corbyn has been a local MP and returned by his constituents time and again over 30 years by the way)

Conservative party conference on 12:38 - Oct 8 with 1428 viewsHighjack

Even if there were another election tomorrow it's hard to see where Corbyn will get these 50+ seats from. Without a significant presence in Scotland any more they are essentially f ucked. They'll need significantly more than 50 seats to get a majority or else they'll have to do a deal with Sinn Fein.

Very unlikely in the current climate despite his surge in popularity, our two party fptp system won't allow it. Yet people confidently proclaim that if another election was called he'll get in easy.

What a great country we live in to have a bilateral choice between a group of sociopathic incompetent f ucks, and a group of intellectually challenged communist cucks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Conservative party conference on 13:31 - Oct 8 with 1416 viewsexiledclaseboy

Conservative party conference on 12:38 - Oct 8 by Highjack

Even if there were another election tomorrow it's hard to see where Corbyn will get these 50+ seats from. Without a significant presence in Scotland any more they are essentially f ucked. They'll need significantly more than 50 seats to get a majority or else they'll have to do a deal with Sinn Fein.

Very unlikely in the current climate despite his surge in popularity, our two party fptp system won't allow it. Yet people confidently proclaim that if another election was called he'll get in easy.

What a great country we live in to have a bilateral choice between a group of sociopathic incompetent f ucks, and a group of intellectually challenged communist cucks.

Sinn Fein would be no good to Labour. They don’t take their seats so won’t be able to prop any government up.

Poll: Tory leader

Conservative party conference on 15:06 - Oct 8 with 1396 viewswhoflungdung

Good point Andrew but they might just do that for Jez as a quid pro quo, such was his support for IRA objectives .

Disappointed nobody could answer my question about whether the Conservative party be disbanded seeing they are vile and unfit for any decent person to vote for .

Conservative party conference on 15:23 - Oct 8 with 1391 viewsexiledclaseboy

Conservative party conference on 15:06 - Oct 8 by whoflungdung

Good point Andrew but they might just do that for Jez as a quid pro quo, such was his support for IRA objectives .

Disappointed nobody could answer my question about whether the Conservative party be disbanded seeing they are vile and unfit for any decent person to vote for .

No they (Sinn Fein) won’t and no of course it shouldn’t. There.

Conservative party conference on 15:39 - Oct 8 with 1376 viewswhoflungdung

Don't be surprised

Conservative party conference on 15:41 - Oct 8 with 1374 viewsexiledclaseboy

Conservative party conference on 15:39 - Oct 8 by whoflungdung

Don't be surprised

I won’t. Cos it won’t happen.

Conservative party conference on 15:45 - Oct 8 with 1371 viewswhoflungdung

I hope you Andrew

God knows I respect few politicians but the thought of that filth in Westminster sickens me

Utter hypocrisy to be an MP of a parliament one doesn't recognise (taking the salary and perks )with a monarchy that is hated for subjugating Eire

Conservative party conference on 18:47 - Oct 8 with 1339 viewswaynekerr55

Conservative party conference on 13:31 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

Sinn Fein would be no good to Labour. They don’t take their seats so won’t be able to prop any government up.

But Dacre and Murdoch say that's not true and they'll prop up Jez...

Conservative party conference on 20:37 - Oct 8 with 1308 viewsJack_Meoff

Conservative party conference on 18:47 - Oct 8 by waynekerr55

But Dacre and Murdoch say that's not true and they'll prop up Jez...

Bugger off wayne

Conservative party conference on 20:47 - Oct 8 with 1302 viewsPrivate_Partz

Conservative party conference on 20:17 - Oct 7 by waynekerr55

If it goes ahead? PP Corbyn has been a Brexiteer all his career!

Well if you take it as read then he was 70% in favour of the EU at the time of the referendum.
If Labour get in and there is no deal that protects their 'Jobs First' stance then I can see them going back to the Country. Another referendum God help us.... but there' you go. This has been mentioned in the media a few times.
Don't forget that if Labour do get in in will be months, even years, away. By which time Davis will have had his mucky paws all over it for a very long time. It may have already gone tits up by then.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Conservative party conference on 21:09 - Oct 8 with 1295 viewsKilkennyjack

Conservative party conference on 17:05 - Oct 7 by whoflungdung

Now some reality

Eagle is a local MP.

Now ,answer the question

Simple answer really

Yes.

If the Englsh ‘Conservative and Unionist’ party stopped existing tomorrow, then it would be a positive thing for most people.

Its a political party culture of entitlement, greed, empire, elitism, nuclear weapons, and now the Brexit disaster. Thr average age of the party membership is 71.

I stand with Nye.
You stand with Theresa and Thatcher.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024