Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Dear. 20:50 - Nov 4 with 1709 viewsswan65split

PC says
Swansea City manager Paul Clement: "If we perform at that level, you can't expect to win a game.

"I see a team low on confidence and I see a crowd frustrated but there is nobody more low and frustrated than me. The responsibility is down to me, the staff and the players.

"We will continue to work hard. We need to find a way to work even harder. Time isn't running out as there are lots of games that need to be played so it's not a crisis but we need to start winning games.

"We might have to win ugly in order to get some results."

from Bad to worse,,,,,,,,,,Div 3 to the Prem...............if it aint broke dont fix it....................but someone did!
Oh Dear. on 20:52 - Nov 4 with 1685 views34dfgdf54

F*ck off Clement. Leave now
Oh Dear. on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 1647 viewsJokeren1943

"We might have to win ugly in order to get some results".

Clement... you have never played beautiful.

What I hear you say, the way to get better results, is to play even more defensive.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 20:56]
Oh Dear. on 20:57 - Nov 4 with 1622 viewsmonmouth

Laughable.

Work harder on shape, isolating a front man and only losing every match by one goal why don't you. You've nearly perfected it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Oh Dear. on 20:58 - Nov 4 with 1608 viewsskettyparkherbert

Point of order

PC "Its not a crisis but we need to start winning games"

No fuking shit Sherlock, but how are we going to start doing that with your tactics and team??

You took the praise at the end of last season, now you have to take the shit and grow a pair and sort this shit out.
Oh Dear. on 21:00 - Nov 4 with 1567 viewsjack247

Oh Dear. on 20:55 - Nov 4 by Jokeren1943

"We might have to win ugly in order to get some results".

Clement... you have never played beautiful.

What I hear you say, the way to get better results, is to play even more defensive.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 20:56]

Well exactly. We’ve been playing ugly, bar the odd game here and there, since he arrived.

In fairness to him, no-one minded when it was what we needed to stay up.

I’m not sure how much uglier he can make us.
Oh Dear. on 21:34 - Nov 4 with 1389 viewsJokeren1943

Oh Dear. on 21:00 - Nov 4 by jack247

Well exactly. We’ve been playing ugly, bar the odd game here and there, since he arrived.

In fairness to him, no-one minded when it was what we needed to stay up.

I’m not sure how much uglier he can make us.

"I'm not sure how much uglier he can make us"

Sure he will find a way :-D
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 21:46]
Oh Dear. on 21:40 - Nov 4 with 1337 viewsploppy

He's starting to sound like Garry Monk. He was always on about working harder. What does that even mean? Don't they work hard already? At some point, working hard isn't enough. You have to be good enough as well.
Oh Dear. on 21:56 - Nov 4 with 1248 viewsJackDownUnder

Shouldn't it be work smarter not harder. Nob end
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Dear. on 21:57 - Nov 4 with 1232 viewsskettyparkherbert

Oh Dear. on 21:40 - Nov 4 by ploppy

He's starting to sound like Garry Monk. He was always on about working harder. What does that even mean? Don't they work hard already? At some point, working hard isn't enough. You have to be good enough as well.

Sloppy

When PC says we have to work even harder i think he means at completing passes, crosses, corners/free kicks, pressing higher up the pitch, creating/finishing chances etc?

I don' think that any swans player came off that pitch today feeling as if they couldn't have worked
harder.

The starting point and the minimum requirement is surely giving 100% and they deffo didn't give that today.
Oh Dear. on 22:02 - Nov 4 with 1185 viewsploppy

Oh Dear. on 21:57 - Nov 4 by skettyparkherbert

Sloppy

When PC says we have to work even harder i think he means at completing passes, crosses, corners/free kicks, pressing higher up the pitch, creating/finishing chances etc?

I don' think that any swans player came off that pitch today feeling as if they couldn't have worked
harder.

The starting point and the minimum requirement is surely giving 100% and they deffo didn't give that today.

To me, if that's all he can come up with, that just means he's reached the limit of his ability. Same happened to Monk.
Oh Dear. on 22:04 - Nov 4 with 1175 viewsSmellyplumz

Was the cnt staring at the ground like rainman when he said it. Just fk off already you fake tw@t

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Oh Dear. on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 1115 viewsskettyparkherbert

Oh Dear. on 22:02 - Nov 4 by ploppy

To me, if that's all he can come up with, that just means he's reached the limit of his ability. Same happened to Monk.

Ploppy

Unfortunately i think you right and he is a dead man walking?

Bid decision NOW for the owners and the DOF, do they call it a day and pay out his contract or give him more time?

They have a 2 week window now to stick or twist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024