Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul...you have one more chance.... 10:27 - Nov 19 with 3194 viewshydraulicjack

FFS go all out attack! No more of this defensive boll@cks change the system completely for one f@cking game. You never know Paul it might just save your Job.
It will certainly give us fans ONE game to get excited about and even if we lose at least you will have tried.
At the moment we are watching a pile of defensive shyte and guess what...ITS NOT F@CKING WORKING
SO SORT IT OUT

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 10:38 - Nov 19 with 3152 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am not disagreeing with the sentiment but "all out attack" with what exactly?
Bony not up to speed.
Tammy crocked.
Can you come up with some other goal scorers?
Paul...you have one more chance.... on 10:41 - Nov 19 with 3131 viewslonglostjack

Could we at least remove the seats from the dugout before next week ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 10:46 - Nov 19 with 3111 viewshydraulicjack

Yep use 2 wingers and an attacking midfield and move the defensive line forward by 15 yards and press hard

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 10:51 - Nov 19 with 3096 viewsunion_jack

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 10:46 - Nov 19 by hydraulicjack

Yep use 2 wingers and an attacking midfield and move the defensive line forward by 15 yards and press hard

No argument as a tactic.

However, I have the feeling the players wouldn't respond because they don't have respect for Clement?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 11:30 - Nov 19 with 2974 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 10:46 - Nov 19 by hydraulicjack

I agree, but we still don't have anyone who can hit the goal, let alone beat a goal keeper.
You could play Mawson up front I suppose, he knows where the goal is.
Paul...you have one more chance.... on 11:51 - Nov 19 with 2890 viewsbarry_island

At least our next opponents are out of form at the moment.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:08 - Nov 19 with 2829 viewsSwansea93

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 11:51 - Nov 19 by barry_island

At least our next opponents are out of form at the moment.

They won 4-0 yesterday

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:09 - Nov 19 with 2826 viewsspiderboy

Clutching straws ,admittedly ,but could we get Borja back from his loan spell?
Or was he sold?
Login to get fewer ads

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:12 - Nov 19 with 2808 viewsFlashberryjack

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:09 - Nov 19 by spiderboy

Clutching straws ,admittedly ,but could we get Borja back from his loan spell?
Or was he sold?

Can't get into a poor Malaga team.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:17 - Nov 19 with 2782 viewsspiderboy

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:12 - Nov 19 by Flashberryjack

How about a poor Swansea team?
Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:20 - Nov 19 with 2769 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:12 - Nov 19 by Flashberryjack

When he did early in the season he was useless. Not my words but those of some Malaga supporters who I met whilst there last month.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:22 - Nov 19 with 2757 viewsjasper_T

He doesn't know how to construct an attack, so going all out will lead to Bradley-style hammerings.

Shouldn't be here for the next game.
Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:27 - Nov 19 with 2724 viewsicecoldjack

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 10:51 - Nov 19 by union_jack

No argument as a tactic.

However, I have the feeling the players wouldn't respond because they don't have respect for Clement?

If they don't have respect for clement then it's safe to say they won't have respect for any coach that comes here.

CLements problem is that he can work with whats he's got but can't improve average players enough to replace the quality thats been sold .

As mentioned by another poster yesterday, he is a good organizer but his problem is solving the final 3 rd, he can't seem to crack it or strike the right balance .

It's not really rocket science though, a decent coach sets up his team in a system that works best for the players you then need some good quality to make a difference on the field, over the years the quality has been eroded away to the point of no return.

I would love for clement to solve the problem but he will need a january window to do that and we just stumble into the same problems as the summer with Jenkins having an influence on player signings in a system that has been proven to not work correctly .

It;s a cluster fook problem of massive proportions and Jenkins is the root of it .

A new manager might make a short term difference, just like FG did and jusrt like Clement did last year but the problem still remains . We won't stay lucky for a 3 rd season of relegation scraps thats for sure.
Paul...you have one more chance.... on 12:32 - Nov 19 with 2702 viewsSmellyplumz

Why should he have one more chance? He's just not up to the job it's that simple. We have the squad we've got until January so somebody needs to get a tune out of them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 13:33 - Nov 19 with 2555 viewsSwansea93

Speaking of Borja he scored for Malaga today in a 3-2 win.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Paul...you have one more chance.... on 13:56 - Nov 19 with 2495 viewswestside

Get a few quid on Callum Wilson to score against us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024