Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? 18:25 - Jan 3 with 6026 viewsjackharris

As I now see 6pm has passed and I have seen Mo_wives extremely graceful speech. I would now assume that I am honoured to be the PS-POTY for 2017.

I firstly would like to say thank you to Mo_wives for a very sporting and close contest with it being neck and neck all the way through. Mo has a really good sense of humour and I hope he will win the award in 2018. I would also like to thank all the other posters included in the vote. They are all fantastic contributors to this site. I would like to thank everybody who voted for me, Thanks You Jack B*st*rds! Thanks to Darran for running the voting process, especially as he has had his own personal issues to deal with.

Why does this vote and award matter, some may ask? Well it matters to me because I suffer with anxiety problems and sometimes when I am feeling anxious in the middle of the night I work on the next Match Thread to take my mind off my anxiety. I am proud to be ‘jackharris’ the Match Day Thread Man for Planet Swans.

Once again thank you Mo_Wives for the awesome battle and a tie seemed to be the most likely outcome coming up to the last hurdle. My one wish this year is for the banter that is on this site to remain, without anything becoming too personal. And that doesn’t mean posters start naming names. Concentrate on using Phil Sumbler’s fantastic message board for getting behind the Swans Team and certainly not the regime (currently f*cking up our beloved Club). Swansea until I die (and beyond).

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:21 - Jan 3 with 1155 viewswaynekerr55

Well done JH. Keep up the good work!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:25 - Jan 3 with 1146 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Congratulations Jack.

Well deserved and recognised at last.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:31 - Jan 3 with 1132 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:25 - Jan 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Congratulations Jack.

Well deserved and recognised at last.

Thanks Joe...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:32 - Jan 3 with 1131 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:21 - Jan 3 by waynekerr55

Well done JH. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Wayne...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:34 - Jan 3 with 1127 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:20 - Jan 3 by Flashberryjack

Congratulations JH, very well deserved indeed.
I must admit that I found it difficult to decide between you and Mo, he is a fantastic poster and would have also been a worthy winner.

Your match day thread swung it in your favour for me in the end, keep up the good work, and once again many congratulations..

Thanks Flashberry... very kind of you.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 19:35]

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:38 - Jan 3 with 1116 viewsCooperman

Great OP there.

The OP on the match day threads are quality, each and every time.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:44 - Jan 3 with 1100 viewslonglostjack

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:38 - Jan 3 by Cooperman

Great OP there.

This. One of the best bits of Planet Swans. Well done.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:45 - Jan 3 with 1098 viewsCooperman

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:44 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

Thanks. I feel humbled to receive such praise.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:47 - Jan 3 with 1093 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:38 - Jan 3 by Cooperman

Great OP there.

Thank you Cooperman your words are very kind and I really appreciate them.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:50 - Jan 3 with 1084 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:44 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

Thanks Longlost

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:54 - Jan 3 with 1076 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:54 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Well done Jack Harris

Thoroughly deserved POTY keep up the great match day threads

Thank you Pencoed

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:58 - Jan 3 with 1072 viewsHighjack

Well done. A welcome addition to the secret POTY forum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:15 - Jan 3 with 1053 viewslondonlisa2001

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:48 - Jan 3 by jackharris

Thank you E20, I was very proud to finish 2nd behind the excellent Lisa last year. So to win it this year is a nice feeling and gives me a stronger feeling of recognition for my Match Threads. Once again thank you for your kind words.

I voted for you last year as well as this !

I'm not joking - when I've been away I always turn to the match day thread to get up to speed in the quickest possible time. I've even missed a match and known the score but still read the whole thread to get a sense of how everything panned out.

I was away for the match against Palace last season (the 5-4 home match) - that thread will stay with me forever :-)

Congrats.
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:22 - Jan 3 with 1027 viewsBanosswan

Congratulations. I voted for you last year but mo this year, so maybe I'm sort of a good omen!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 1014 viewsRancid

Well done JH.You're in esteemed company now and nobody is allowed to challenge you, down arrow you and you'll receice the obligatory standing ovation at the next home game.Prepare yourself mate, life will never be quite the same.
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 990 viewsmarchamjack

Good to see one of the good guys of this site get some well deserved recognition for his sterling efforts over the years.

And even though these days when I see the matchday thread I think, bllx...another game... this site would not now be the same without the jackharris matchday thread

Top JB

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:52 - Jan 3 with 988 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:58 - Jan 3 by Highjack

Well done. A welcome addition to the secret POTY forum.

Thank you Highjack. I look forward to learning the secret handshake...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:53 - Jan 3 with 985 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:15 - Jan 3 by londonlisa2001

I voted for you last year as well as this !

I'm not joking - when I've been away I always turn to the match day thread to get up to speed in the quickest possible time. I've even missed a match and known the score but still read the whole thread to get a sense of how everything panned out.

I was away for the match against Palace last season (the 5-4 home match) - that thread will stay with me forever :-)

Congrats.

Awe thanks Lisa very nice words... I appreciate it.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:55 - Jan 3 with 978 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:50 - Jan 3 by marchamjack

Good to see one of the good guys of this site get some well deserved recognition for his sterling efforts over the years.

And even though these days when I see the matchday thread I think, bllx...another game... this site would not now be the same without the jackharris matchday thread

Top JB

Very kind and thoughtful words Marcham, thank you.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:57 - Jan 3 with 975 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:22 - Jan 3 by Banosswan

Congratulations. I voted for you last year but mo this year, so maybe I'm sort of a good omen!

Thanks Bano, it is appreciated...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:58 - Jan 3 with 968 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 20:30 - Jan 3 by Rancid

Well done JH.You're in esteemed company now and nobody is allowed to challenge you, down arrow you and you'll receice the obligatory standing ovation at the next home game.Prepare yourself mate, life will never be quite the same.

Thank you Rancid You made me smile and laugh, cheers...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 21:33 - Jan 3 with 941 viewsdickythorpe

Magnificent achievement for your sterling efforts, it wouldn't be Planet Swans without you!
A keen Glammy fan as well.

Keep it up we really do appreciate it.
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 21:49 - Jan 3 with 936 viewsE_Norma_Stitz

congratulations JH. Well deserved. Your match day threads are legendary !

STID. YJB.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 21:54 - Jan 3 with 917 viewsbonymine

Many Congratulations JH very well deserved award 👍

It must be very time consuming putting together all those Match Day threads every week ; your good lady Mrs JH who is clearly a great Australian cricket lover in your Avatar photo must be a very understanding girl indeed you luck b*stard 😉😂😂😂

Well done Sir !!
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 21:56]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 21:54 - Jan 3 with 914 viewsSwanseajill

]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024