Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? 18:25 - Jan 3 with 6140 viewsjackharris

As I now see 6pm has passed and I have seen Mo_wives extremely graceful speech. I would now assume that I am honoured to be the PS-POTY for 2017.

I firstly would like to say thank you to Mo_wives for a very sporting and close contest with it being neck and neck all the way through. Mo has a really good sense of humour and I hope he will win the award in 2018. I would also like to thank all the other posters included in the vote. They are all fantastic contributors to this site. I would like to thank everybody who voted for me, Thanks You Jack B*st*rds! Thanks to Darran for running the voting process, especially as he has had his own personal issues to deal with.

Why does this vote and award matter, some may ask? Well it matters to me because I suffer with anxiety problems and sometimes when I am feeling anxious in the middle of the night I work on the next Match Thread to take my mind off my anxiety. I am proud to be ‘jackharris’ the Match Day Thread Man for Planet Swans.

Once again thank you Mo_Wives for the awesome battle and a tie seemed to be the most likely outcome coming up to the last hurdle. My one wish this year is for the banter that is on this site to remain, without anything becoming too personal. And that doesn’t mean posters start naming names. Concentrate on using Phil Sumbler’s fantastic message board for getting behind the Swans Team and certainly not the regime (currently f*cking up our beloved Club). Swansea until I die (and beyond).

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:51 - Jan 4 with 703 viewsMattG

You deserve every vote you got, JH - not just for your excellent matchday posts and contributions to other threads but also for your most excellent avatar. Well done.
Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:54 - Jan 4 with 695 viewsbuilthjack

Well done jackharris, well deserved.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 19:01 - Jan 4 with 685 viewsNeath_Jack

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:36 - Jan 4 by Loyal

I would like to thank you all for not voting for me, I'm going to take a bitof time out to assess my future and spend that time with the family.

Fair play

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 22:15 - Jan 4 with 640 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:54 - Jan 4 by builthjack

Well done jackharris, well deserved.

Thanks for your support Keith...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 22:16 - Jan 4 with 636 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:51 - Jan 4 by MattG

You deserve every vote you got, JH - not just for your excellent matchday posts and contributions to other threads but also for your most excellent avatar. Well done.

Thanks Matt

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 22:19 - Jan 4 with 632 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:41 - Jan 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Belated congrats Jack!

Bout time you won - very well deserved.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 18:41]

Thanks Mike...

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 22:21 - Jan 4 with 629 viewsjackharris

Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017? on 18:32 - Jan 4 by jackforever

No he's not he's a knob!

Thanks Chris... I will take that as a compliment from my oldest mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024