Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread 15:22 - Jan 20 with 45886 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 22 with 2375 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 22 by WarwickHunt

Naughton.

Fûck off. Please.

Not having the best of games.

Sorry I meant careers.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 2366 viewsChrisSCFC

ALFIEEEEEEEEEEE
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 2358 viewsjack2jack

Fooking get in
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 2357 viewszedlep

Feckin yes!!!!!!!

Zedzdead

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 2347 viewsZZoric

Some great combinations / triangles etc

CC will be pleased with the organisation
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 22 with 2319 viewsphact0rri

And this is what happens when you get people in the box and force corners. :D

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 22 with 2275 viewsPozuelosSideys

lmfao. Fernandez headbutted the back of Mawsons head in the celebration and bust his nose.. loool what a div

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 22 with 2246 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 22 by PozuelosSideys

lmfao. Fernandez headbutted the back of Mawsons head in the celebration and bust his nose.. loool what a div

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 22 with 2216 viewsMrSwerve

jeeeesus

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 22 with 2159 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 22 by ZZoric

Some great combinations / triangles etc

CC will be pleased with the organisation

We're playing really well. Moving the ball nicely. I'm in shock!
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 22 with 2144 viewsjack2jack

Do I detect a bit of frustration from the reds!
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 22 with 2115 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 22 by jack2jack

Do I detect a bit of frustration from the reds!

All going to plan!

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 22 with 2086 viewszedlep

The bin-dippers don't like it up 'em!

Zedzdead

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 22 with 2086 viewsunion_jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 22 by union_jack

Am I wrong or is Fernandez missing header after header?

Nope, I was wrong🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 22 with 2078 viewsPozuelosSideys

FFS Ki. Stop giving the ball away like that!!

Having Fer playing so deep is scary. Having two of them in there. arghh.

Anyway, nice half, well played. Rub of the green so far.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 22 with 2043 viewsItchySphincter

Ki is a f* king tw@t.

Once again turning attack into defence....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 22 with 2034 views34dfgdf54

Sam Clucas has been outstanding that half. Full of energy, kept the ball while always pressuring when they are on it. Set pieces on the button aswell.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:48 - Jan 22 with 2029 viewsjack2jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 22 by MrSwerve

All going to plan!

👍
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 1955 viewsLibertarian

Come on Dyer, run at the left back. He’s on a yellow and can’t chance anything
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 1953 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are getting really frustrated, that last tackle could easily have been given as a Red instead of a yellow.
Kicking the ball under Ayew after the foul was also really nasty.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 1949 viewsAmbergambler

Just got to hang on in there now.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 1914 viewsAnotherJohn

Wasn't expecting this - though there is a long way to go yet. I don't like the ref. Was it my imagination or did Mane burst into our box in an offside position, control the ball with his arm, knee it out of Fab's hands, and get away with no free kick?
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 1904 viewsBloodyhills

So far so good but Liverpool are bound to up their game in the second half.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 20:51]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 1897 viewslondonlisa2001

Come on. Two of them on yellows - run at them and fall over whenever possible. Get the crowd howling.

Keep it tight at the back and this could be the miracle result we need.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 22 with 1888 viewsdickythorpe

Although nowhere near perfect, we look so much more mobile (if that is the right word) with the ball than we ever were with Clement.
Liverpool look jaded and are there for the taking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024