Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton had a good game. 21:59 - Jan 22 with 10490 viewsItchySphincter

They all gave 110% except the Korean Beckham.

Horrible to watch that sitting back in the second half but we're starting to look like a team of men.
Fantastic effort.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 16:36 - Jan 31 with 767 viewsSgorioFruit

I’m going to write my thoughts on Naughton later on here.
Havnt got the time at the moment.
In a nutshell though, he is our weakest link.
A massive weak spot of ours is right back. Needs to be sorted ASAP.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 16:42 - Jan 31 with 754 viewsJohnw102

I despair of some on here in the last week we have beaten two of the top clubs in Europe and still people are moaning. Why not just enjoy the streak we are on. I am certain that not oll of you are 100% at work all the time neither are footballers, only difference you don’t have 20000 shouting abuse at you when you do c**k up.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 741 viewsGeoffThom

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 14:43 - Jan 31 by STID2017

How did you rate KI last night ?

I’d give him an 8 been excellent the last couple of games glimpses of the player of the year we had and which people tend to forget 👍😀😀⚽️⚽️
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 16:59 - Jan 31 with 709 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 16:42 - Jan 31 by Johnw102

I despair of some on here in the last week we have beaten two of the top clubs in Europe and still people are moaning. Why not just enjoy the streak we are on. I am certain that not oll of you are 100% at work all the time neither are footballers, only difference you don’t have 20000 shouting abuse at you when you do c**k up.

I despair at the people who watch football and shape all their opinions by whether we won or lost the last game or two.

It's not difficult to enjoy the run we're on and talk about the negatives/weak points at the same time. It's actually more fun than just checking the last result and being happy/sad based on that.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 17:02 - Jan 31 with 704 viewsscruffyjack

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 15:42 - Jan 31 by jackforever

Sometimes you have to put your hand up and say that was a brilliant ball, run and finish. I initially thought Naughton was sleeping but after watching it again credit goes to arsenal for a very good goal

Naughton’s positioning was dreadful. If that happened in even local football the defender gets a bollocking, he didn’t even know Monreal was there! Sorry he’s been guilty of this far too many times.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 17:03 - Jan 31 with 693 viewsjasper_T

"We're on a good run so everything must be fine, just enjoy it" is how we've ended up moving backwards season on season for the last 3-4 years.
Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 17:16 - Jan 31 with 676 viewsmax936

Kyle Naughton had a good game. on 17:02 - Jan 31 by scruffyjack

Naughton’s positioning was dreadful. If that happened in even local football the defender gets a bollocking, he didn’t even know Monreal was there! Sorry he’s been guilty of this far too many times.

He's always the same ball watching, it happened later on in the game as well, but we got away with it, that apart he done well enough in fairness, upgrade definitely needed though that's been clear for a while,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024