Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup replay ticket prices announced 19:50 - Jan 27 with 7380 viewsNeathJack

Much better.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/kids-quid-fa-cup-replay
Cup replay ticket prices announced on 10:51 - Jan 28 with 1401 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I note the Ospreys now charge a booking fee as well. Which as a % of the actual ticket price is more than the Swans.

All tickets subject to a booking fee of £1.55 online and £1.00 by phone or in person.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 11:16 - Jan 28 with 1378 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 10:51 - Jan 28 by felixstowe_jack

I note the Ospreys now charge a booking fee as well. Which as a % of the actual ticket price is more than the Swans.

All tickets subject to a booking fee of £1.55 online and £1.00 by phone or in person.

So the ospreys can afford to charge a whole £1,50 less per ticket than the Swans. Presumably they use Ticketmaster too?

Poll: Tory leader

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 11:21 - Jan 28 with 1368 viewsmonmouth

It has already been established by esteemed members of the trust that it is nothing to do with Ticketmaster has it not? We have been told that is a club decision.

All scummy corporations do this. Advertise the lowest price they can with compulsory add ons once they've hooked their fish. They know that you are unlikely to back out once you've made the emotional commitment.

National express for instance often advetise a price for a combination of travel that no one would want and then add on a pound for no reason to every booking. But they at least do not try and pretend that they are 'not just another football club'

We are run by greedy scummy c***s who would take your last dime to add to their millions. That is the reality. Not fecking ticketmaster, the government or any other convenient scapegoat. 25% extra to walk into the ticket office to buy a ticket to see Notts County? 12,5% extra to go to Brighton? Even if they deign to make a ticket available for you. 5% extra to see Arsenal when they are already charging a ridiculous £45. It stinks. And the club apologists on here can f**k off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 11:27 - Jan 28 with 1360 viewsthornabyswan

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 09:24 - Jan 28 by Landore_Jack

The booking fees are scandalous. I hope this will be brought up in the AGM.

Maybe they should bring up the free away travel for yesterdays game.
The subsidised away ticket prices.
And the reduced prices for the replay.
Yes we have things to complain about but moaning about every little thing does my head in.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 11:51 - Jan 28 with 1311 viewsshenleymun

And if I remember correctly we were getting subsidised away tickets before it became a Premier league wide initiative
Cup replay ticket prices announced on 12:00 - Jan 28 with 1298 viewsthornabyswan

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 11:51 - Jan 28 by shenleymun

And if I remember correctly we were getting subsidised away tickets before it became a Premier league wide initiative

Yes we were and seasons tickets are still extremely good value.
Price freeze again for next season.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 12:10 - Jan 28 with 1285 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 11:51 - Jan 28 by shenleymun

Indeed we were, plus free scarves at West Brom, free pasties at Southampton and free programmes at Fulham. Just a few off the top of my head.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 12:53 - Jan 28 with 1221 viewsDewi1jack

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 12:10 - Jan 28 by Joe_bradshaw

Indeed we were, plus free scarves at West Brom, free pasties at Southampton and free programmes at Fulham. Just a few off the top of my head.

Had food and drink somewhere as well.
Free travel is no good for me or many that live away from Swansea but you can't fault the club for spending a few thousand on busses for those who can take one.
Even if they are "pop and crisps."
I know I've benefited from free travel when I lived down there and it was very much appreciated as it gave me more cash for the family.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Cup replay ticket prices announced on 13:51 - Jan 28 with 1179 viewsGiff

Quite a few years ago I bought tickets to watch Joe Calzaghe fight in Manchester from ticketmaster. They were £100 each and they allowed me the luxury of being able to print them at home for an extra £10 each. Good business when a company get you to use your electric, ink, paper and time and you still pay them for the privilege.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024