Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 14:03 - Feb 5 with 6490 viewsSwanjaxs

Plenty in the tank sir 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 14:06 - Feb 5 with 6472 viewsburryswan31

If you've got it flaunt it...

What an idiot, especially as hes a main role for kids these days.
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 14:18 - Feb 5 with 6393 viewsHighjack

He was just teaching her how to go down easily.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 6114 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 14:18 - Feb 5 by Highjack

He was just teaching her how to go down easily.

What did the filthy, dirty, cheating b'staard do? I'm in India and am out of the loop you see

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 15:52 - Feb 5 with 6069 viewsSwanjaxs

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 15:39 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

What did the filthy, dirty, cheating b'staard do? I'm in India and am out of the loop you see

Video doing the rounds of Alli and a very nubile young lady err umm 👀 pleasuring the diving cheating little coont

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 6041 viewsElward

Doing the rounds where?

Nevermind, opened twitter and its everywhere!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 16:02]
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 16:04 - Feb 5 with 6011 viewsCooperman

For once it’s not Dele doing the diving.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 16:07 - Feb 5 with 5995 viewsSwanjaxs

All jokes aside you have to feel sorry for the girl in this vid, she is obviously oblivious that the event is being videoed, just as well you can't see her face I suppose 😕

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 16:08 - Feb 5 with 5988 viewsmax936

Pity she didn't bite it off, the big headed arrogant diving tw@t that he is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 20:16 - Feb 5 with 5533 viewsNeath_Jack

He needs a trim the scruffy animal.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 22:26 - Feb 5 with 5274 viewsDyfnant

It’s not just him in the room, another player initials BD is also there. Newspapers have had this for over 6 months, it’ll likely be in one of Sunday’s

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 22:46 - Feb 5 with 5182 viewsSwanjaxs

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 22:26 - Feb 5 by Dyfnant

It’s not just him in the room, another player initials BD is also there. Newspapers have had this for over 6 months, it’ll likely be in one of Sunday’s

I knew it! It's BD with a long black wig on! I'm not judging though 🤔

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 23:51 - Feb 5 with 5050 viewsLeonWasGod

First time I've seen him stay on his feet after a touch. The cheating coont. Hope he gets hammered by opposing fans, although that should be happening already because of all of this stuff:

And still at it
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 0:11]
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 00:17 - Feb 6 with 4995 viewsJethroJack

Its official, Dele Alli is a bell end.
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 00:24 - Feb 6 with 4981 viewssomersetsimon

"I felt some contact, so I went down"

or was that the quote from Harry Kane at the weekend?
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 11:17 - Feb 6 with 4636 viewsploppy

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 00:24 - Feb 6 by somersetsimon

"I felt some contact, so I went down"

or was that the quote from Harry Kane at the weekend?

That was Harry. Yes Harry, but was the contact sufficient to make you fall over? No.

He should be ashamed but he's a media darling so you can't criticise him.
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 11:25 - Feb 6 with 4617 viewsOldjack

he dives whenever he can which is no more than cheating ,manager needs to have a word with him ,its shameful on the club

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 12:46 - Feb 6 with 4455 viewsGlyn1

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 11:25 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

he dives whenever he can which is no more than cheating ,manager needs to have a word with him ,its shameful on the club

Get fouled in the penalty area - stay on your feet - no penalty and the cheating defender gets away with it.

Get fouled - go down - and the ref is forced to make a decision and maybe gives a penalty. It's not clearcut.

Kane was fouled on this occasion so should it be called a dive?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 12:58 - Feb 6 with 4398 viewsswanjackal

I feel sorry for the lass. She is doing no good to her posture by sitting on the chair like she is. With his diving, and her seating position, both are likely to suffer spinal problems later on in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 13:02 - Feb 6 with 4384 viewsOldjack

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 12:46 - Feb 6 by Glyn1

Get fouled in the penalty area - stay on your feet - no penalty and the cheating defender gets away with it.

Get fouled - go down - and the ref is forced to make a decision and maybe gives a penalty. It's not clearcut.

no ,a dive is a dive

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 13:46 - Feb 6 with 4297 viewsploppy

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 12:46 - Feb 6 by Glyn1

Not convinced Kane was fouled. He may have been touched but that doesn't necessarily make it a foul. I'd like to see it in super slo-mo to see if he was on his way down already.
Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 13:57 - Feb 6 with 4279 viewsJackSkellington

Dele Alli .... what were you thinking mun 😮 on 13:46 - Feb 6 by ploppy

Not convinced Kane was fouled. He may have been touched but that doesn't necessarily make it a foul. I'd like to see it in super slo-mo to see if he was on his way down already.

On the replay it didn't look to me that he was even touched, no matter what he claims. One thing's for certain though, Spurs have now cemented themselves a reputation as diving cheats more than any other club. Refs will be well aware and hopefully card them as often as possible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024