Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Flawless 06:23 - Feb 14 with 22477 viewsSwanjaxs

Not looking good 😢

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

RIP Flawless on 16:19 - Feb 18 with 3604 viewsJack123

RIP Flawless on 15:55 - Feb 18 by max936

Fuk I haven't done that how do you do that?

https://flawless-hosting.co.uk/index.php/knowledgebase/9/How-to-set-up-perfect-p

This way?

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 16:38 - Feb 18 with 3584 viewsmax936

RIP Flawless on 16:19 - Feb 18 by Jack123

https://flawless-hosting.co.uk/index.php/knowledgebase/9/How-to-set-up-perfect-p

This way?

Cheers

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

RIP Flawless on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 3579 viewsJack123

RIP Flawless on 16:38 - Feb 18 by max936

Cheers

No probs, I hope you get it working again.

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 19:29 - Feb 18 with 3527 viewsMattG

RIP Flawless on 13:33 - Feb 18 by Jack123

From what I have read for the fire stick, they seem to recommend perfect player as the best platform for viewing, may be worth a shot.

Another option is the Flawless app - not the most friendly GUI but workable. I used it yesterday for the first time on my AFTV box and it worked very well.

You need to install a couple of other things (IPTV Core and VLC Player IIRC) alongside it but pretty straightforward.
RIP Flawless on 21:31 - Feb 18 with 3498 viewsSwanjaxs

RIP Flawless on 16:38 - Feb 18 by max936

Cheers

Max .. have you raised your issue on the Flawless Facebook page? An admin should be able to access your account via your e-mail log in and sort your problem out 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

RIP Flawless on 21:41 - Feb 18 with 3475 viewsmax936

RIP Flawless on 21:31 - Feb 18 by Swanjaxs

Max .. have you raised your issue on the Flawless Facebook page? An admin should be able to access your account via your e-mail log in and sort your problem out 👍

I don't do Facebook the whole concept of that and Twitter has no appeal to me whatsoever.

Been thinking of Emailing them though, may do that tomorrow if I've time and I remember.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

RIP Flawless on 21:43 - Feb 18 with 3467 viewsmonmouth

RIP Flawless on 21:41 - Feb 18 by max936

I don't do Facebook the whole concept of that and Twitter has no appeal to me whatsoever.

Been thinking of Emailing them though, may do that tomorrow if I've time and I remember.

You can do a ticket on their website. Flawless hosting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

RIP Flawless on 21:44 - Feb 18 with 3466 viewsNeathJack

Open a ticket on your client page on their website and they'll sort it in no time.
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Flawless on 21:45 - Feb 18 with 3465 viewsSwanjaxs

Definitely do this Max, all they need is your log in (e-mail) and they should be able to point you in the right direction, I'm thinking you need to re enter the new url for your firestick 👍 anyways pob lwc ☺

RIP Flawless on 21:47 - Feb 18 with 3456 viewsJack123

Have you tried what I mentioned earlier? As in setting up new inputs on perfect player? That's all they will tell you to do..

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 22:31 - Feb 18 with 3420 viewsjedijack

Did anybody on here, that usually has no issues, lose the service for 10-15 minutes last night, just as Eubank and Groves were about to come into the ring?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 22:31]
RIP Flawless on 22:40 - Feb 18 with 3401 viewsSwanjaxs

RIP Flawless on 22:31 - Feb 18 by jedijack

Did anybody on here, that usually has no issues, lose the service for 10-15 minutes last night, just as Eubank and Groves were about to come into the ring?

Yes me mate, had to reboot my box on Flawless advice, was ten minutes behind then though for some reason, my mate texted me "cracking fight, Groves deserved it" when I was in the middle of round eight 😂

RIP Flawless on 22:41 - Feb 18 with 3398 viewsJack123

Yes I did, It came back on for me, about halfway through round 1.. Basically lost the boxers walkout..

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 22:48 - Feb 18 with 3388 viewsMorganator100

RIP Flawless on 22:40 - Feb 18 by Swanjaxs

Yes me mate, had to reboot my box on Flawless advice, was ten minutes behind then though for some reason, my mate texted me "cracking fight, Groves deserved it" when I was in the middle of round eight 😂

ITV really need to sort their box office issues, they have had issued from the start with it.
RIP Flawless on 22:50 - Feb 18 with 3386 viewsJack123

I'm quite curious now, why you ask that question, what do you think was going on? Edit.. I would guess at a provider issue, because before it went off, i could see the buffer/stop, and it was not my end,
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 22:54]

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 22:55 - Feb 18 with 3377 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 22:50 - Feb 18 by Jack123

I'm quite curious now, why you ask that question, what do you think was going on? Edit.. I would guess at a provider issue, because before it went off, i could see the buffer/stop, and it was not my end,
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 22:54]

I was curious to see if it was the same people having an issue.

Bit of sherlock holmes if you like :)

Their support can't sort out whatever is happening so just trying to find a corellation really mate.

EDIT
------

It wasn't a provider issue. The addon went mega slow for me at the start but couldn't get the stream to load and then the whole thing was inaccessible.

If I had to guess I might say it was ddos.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 22:58]
RIP Flawless on 23:03 - Feb 18 with 3365 viewsJack123

RIP Flawless on 22:55 - Feb 18 by jedijack

I was curious to see if it was the same people having an issue.

Bit of sherlock holmes if you like :)

Their support can't sort out whatever is happening so just trying to find a corellation really mate.

EDIT
------

It wasn't a provider issue. The addon went mega slow for me at the start but couldn't get the stream to load and then the whole thing was inaccessible.

If I had to guess I might say it was ddos.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 22:58]

Hmm, I think it was a ddos on the provider then, I have never seen that before, basically red spinning circle,(and it was the providers red spinning circle, not mine) just before it stopped..I checked the fb, and everyone went tits up at the same time..

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 23:15 - Feb 18 with 3358 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 23:03 - Feb 18 by Jack123

Hmm, I think it was a ddos on the provider then, I have never seen that before, basically red spinning circle,(and it was the providers red spinning circle, not mine) just before it stopped..I checked the fb, and everyone went tits up at the same time..

Not everyone.

Quite a few people had no issues at all.

That's what prompted my original question.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 23:19]
RIP Flawless on 23:24 - Feb 18 with 3350 viewsJack123

RIP Flawless on 23:15 - Feb 18 by jedijack

Not everyone.

Quite a few people had no issues at all.

That's what prompted my original question.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 23:19]

Guess my question is.. not that it matters now really, but who had no issues? Because when the fight went off for me, when I checked the fb page, it seemed like everyone was off, it was hard to see if anyone was on, it was all nothing but you bunch of bastards" "fcking crooks" "cancel my fcking subscription kunts".. YOU TWA$ING BASTARDS lmao, all jokes aside it was mayhem..!

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 23:52 - Feb 18 with 3327 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 23:24 - Feb 18 by Jack123

Guess my question is.. not that it matters now really, but who had no issues? Because when the fight went off for me, when I checked the fb page, it seemed like everyone was off, it was hard to see if anyone was on, it was all nothing but you bunch of bastards" "fcking crooks" "cancel my fcking subscription kunts".. YOU TWA$ING BASTARDS lmao, all jokes aside it was mayhem..!

Check the facebook page again. Quite a few posted photos of the fight mate.

It wasn't as mayhem as it could have been. Remember, lots of people aren't getting a great service from flawless at the moment. Patience only goes so far.
RIP Flawless on 00:31 - Feb 19 with 3297 viewsJack123

RIP Flawless on 23:52 - Feb 18 by jedijack

Check the facebook page again. Quite a few posted photos of the fight mate.

It wasn't as mayhem as it could have been. Remember, lots of people aren't getting a great service from flawless at the moment. Patience only goes so far.

I watched the fight great, I thought we were talking about the little bit just before the fight,? Just before the ring walk..

Edit.. I think everyone missed maybe the first few seconds of the fight..I caught it half way through round 1, it may have been on earlier?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 0:35]

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 00:34 - Feb 19 with 3295 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 00:31 - Feb 19 by Jack123

I watched the fight great, I thought we were talking about the little bit just before the fight,? Just before the ring walk..

Edit.. I think everyone missed maybe the first few seconds of the fight..I caught it half way through round 1, it may have been on earlier?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 0:35]

Yeah, about 10 mins around the start of the fight and then fine after reboot of whatever. That assumption is correct.
RIP Flawless on 20:28 - Feb 20 with 3087 viewsmagicdaps10

Tried flawless tonight and no joy. Put my VPN(turbo) and it starts working perfectly.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

RIP Flawless on 20:30 - Feb 20 with 3078 viewsmonmouth

Shit for me yet again with or without vpn. I’ve more or less given up on it now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

RIP Flawless on 20:34 - Feb 20 with 3070 viewsJack123

Gone off for me as well, I haven't got a vpn.. I was enjoying that as well, I think once this sub runs out, I will start looking at apks.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024