Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread 18:22 - Mar 1 with 35157 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 12:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 3 with 3569 viewsjackportis

Let’s hope we don’t have “a special mention” or “ take a bow” to individuals it’s embarrassing. (Unless it helps the “wide spread anxiety” shared with many on here.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 3 with 3561 viewsLord_Bony

Bloody marvellous! :-)

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 3 with 3539 views34dfgdf54

Andre Ayew absolutely class. Doesn’t give you an inch.

Ki - levels above.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 3 with 3518 viewsmonmouth

F*CKING HELL.

Well you didn't see that coming. Did you Did you?????

I didn't

I'm floating.

F*cking snow.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:32 - Mar 3 with 3483 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 3 by monmouth

F*CKING HELL.

Well you didn't see that coming. Did you Did you?????

I didn't

I'm floating.

F*cking snow.

Floating after snow...how many lines?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 3 with 3427 viewsSmellyplumz

Just got in and turned on the match.... Wow! Excellent stuff, do the boys a world of good. Sending off for wham now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 3 with 3352 viewsnyc_swans

did i hear the KOLO YAYA chant?

about time
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 3 with 3279 viewsMrSwerve

We are absolutely a different animal under CC. The fact that we even have a possibility of staying up is a miracle. The fact that we're brushing teams aside like this is unreal.

Paul Clement would have had a nose bleed at 2-0.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 3 with 3204 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 3 by nyc_swans

did i hear the KOLO YAYA chant?

about time

Must have missed those signings

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 3 with 3183 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 3 by jackportis

Let’s hope we don’t have “a special mention” or “ take a bow” to individuals it’s embarrassing. (Unless it helps the “wide spread anxiety” shared with many on here.

Got to give special mention to Ki, Mike, Andy and Jordan and a huge bow to Carlos.

I did have some wide spread anxiety but I'm alright now.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 16:40]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:41 - Mar 3 with 3117 viewsFireboy2

Me thinks we might be 1st on motd tonight
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:45 - Mar 3 with 2947 viewsLord_Bony

4_0

Ave it you cockney cantz...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 3 with 2876 viewsforkbeard

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:45 - Mar 3 by Lord_Bony

4_0

Ave it you cockney cantz...

Kiss of death
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 3 with 2858 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's only been on the pitch 5 seconds and we have conceded.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:47 - Mar 3 with 2865 viewsMrSwerve

4-1

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:50 - Mar 3 with 2674 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 3 by forkbeard

Kiss of death

Sorry guys.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:51 - Mar 3 with 2656 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The boys have eased off a bit, they are not playing with quite the same intensity.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:51 - Mar 3 with 2646 viewsSheffieldjack

Ahead of West ham in the table now by a goal difference of just 1. Please don't concede another goal!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:52 - Mar 3 with 2587 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:46 - Mar 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's only been on the pitch 5 seconds and we have conceded.

Yes, that goal must be Dyer's fault.
You are a complete and utter tosser.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 3 with 2587 viewsGroo

I'd bring Britton on for Ayew now for the closing minutes

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 3 with 2529 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:52 - Mar 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, that goal must be Dyer's fault.
You are a complete and utter tosser.

Come on, even I can see that is tongue in cheek mun.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 3 with 2444 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:53 - Mar 3 by Groo

I'd bring Britton on for Ayew now for the closing minutes

They're lumping the ball high in the air every time they get it, like every team does when losing this late in the game, and you want to bring on one of our smallest player?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 3 with 2358 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A 97th minute Mahrez free kick costs Bournemouth 2 points.

https://streamja.com/oMN

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 3 with 2357 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Another fantastic dive, he was going down before he had any contact. That is what we have been missing.

Our very own Dele Ali

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 3 with 2274 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 3 by Bobby_Fischer

Our very own Dele Ali

with triple pike

wonderful

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024