Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread 18:22 - Mar 1 with 34526 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 12:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 18:05 - Mar 3 with 4697 viewsBournedore

Their goal was handball too
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 3 with 4391 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 3 by londonlisa2001

Wow. Didn't expect that. Thought we had a good chance but not that.

Our 3 central defenders are providing a wonderful platform for the rest of the team. Andy King played really well which allowed Ki to strut. And when Ki struts, he shows how good he can be.

Great movement up front, and I'd forgotten just how good Andre Ayew is in the air as well as his speed at getting his foot in and drawing fouls.

This was a very big game today. Having slipped back into the bottom 3, it could easily have started to fall away. Making that big a statement straight away is huge. As is getting to 30 points. You can start to see the finish line once you turn into the 30 point plus territory. 9 games to go, 3 wins, or 2 wins and a few draws and we're there. Who'd have thought it when CC came in. I certainly didn't. I thought this was it. But what a job he's doing. Every player looks 5 yards quicker and it's made all the difference.

Great, great job. Time for some drinks!

Well, as usual well analyzed and well expressed. Well strutted, Lisa.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 3 with 4374 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 3 by Shonky

"We have had some important victories since I arrived but this was the best performance. We are near to what I want us to do in all aspects of the game."We are progressing, it was an important victory. We lost last week and I said we would learn. It was my fault that we lost last week, we were too open.
"We moved things around today, rested some players and I am very happy. Our level of intensity is very high and the players are in a very good way.
"There are games where you must listen to the music of the opponent. We made West Ham dance to our music and it was rock and roll."

Fantabidozy,,

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 19:51 - Mar 3 with 4164 viewsFergal

The only player West Ham seem to be absolving is Arnautovic.

Is it just me who thought he was utter dogshite?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 19:56 - Mar 3 with 4138 viewsNogginthenog

We all knew how good Ki can be on his day but I didn't think we would get to see him at his best again. We can thank Carlos for getting a tune out of this stradavarius, bravo Ki and bravo Swans and a shout for the Jack Army who were singing loud from the terraces to accompany this orchestra that took the field today
Magnificent display.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 3 with 4132 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:27 - Mar 3 by monmouth

F*ck next week. This week still has a lot of alcohol left in it yet.

indeed, 2nd bottle on ice - however some folk are born negatives

why they cant simply stay on the positive after today is sad, for them - takes all sorts, and predictable
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:07 - Mar 3 with 4097 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 3 by ZZoric

why they cant simply stay on the positive after today is sad, for them - takes all sorts, and predictable

As predictable as you crying about all the mean negative people every week. Get a grip, lad.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:10 - Mar 3 with 4089 viewsJinxy

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:02 - Mar 3 by Private_Partz

I feel the same. Despite Carlos admitting fault for the defeat I thought our defence was shocking. Looked like all the old confidence doubts were creeping back in. We struggled against Wednesday who were very poor.
A draw is the best we can expect imho although if Carlos can get the confidence back then a win is possible.
It would be fantastic as it would get us back on track leaving our destiny back in our own hands,

Never gladder to be wronger eh! Confidence is everything, onwards and upwards.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:48 - Mar 3 with 3987 viewsphact0rri

I was feeling positive... but I had no idea West Ham were playing so bad. Everyone one of our squad to a man should hold his head high.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 3 with 3839 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 19:57 - Mar 3 by ZZoric

Are you all there? Serious question.

Same Sh1t every week from you. Give it a rest FFS!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 22:30 - Mar 3 with 3757 viewsbluenile

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 3 by union_jack

I think you're the first to produce a 'double negative' on here.. . . . Go away.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 22:35 - Mar 3 with 3754 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 22:30 - Mar 3 by bluenile

I think you're the first to produce a 'double negative' on here.. . . . Go away.

I went away last week and it was bloody awful.

Remaining positive though, we did score a goal.

You and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzoric an item?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 00:08 - Mar 4 with 3604 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:37 - Mar 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Seeing that performance it should make a few of the other bottom 10 teams a bit nervous.
At least I hope so.

Hopefully Spurs too. Fantastic performance even though West Ham were sh*te.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 07:43 - Mar 4 with 3408 viewsSTID2017

Quite a few posts on here have mitigated our performance today by saying how poor WHU were.
How many games this season have we played supposedly poor sides, yet failed to get an emphatic result ?
What CC seems to have got the team understanding, but not the fans, is that no matter who the opposition is, we have to perform to get a result out of the game.
We did that today and made the Hammers look poorer than they were.
Well done CC and the players.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:09 - Mar 4 with 3249 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 3 by union_jack

the irony of ur post, couldnt make it up - miserable fekkers like u, constantly smother threads with ur miserable negativity - totally, sadly predictable

the negative "Sh1t" u consistently deliver - most often in response to positivity. WTF ? Why ?

get a grip - give urself a rest FFS - must be draining being so utterly negative
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:10 - Mar 4 with 3248 viewsMrSwerve

Perch is back then.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 20:12]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 4 with 3226 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:09 - Mar 4 by ZZoric

the irony of ur post, couldnt make it up - miserable fekkers like u, constantly smother threads with ur miserable negativity - totally, sadly predictable

the negative "Sh1t" u consistently deliver - most often in response to positivity. WTF ? Why ?

get a grip - give urself a rest FFS - must be draining being so utterly negative

Well that answered my question, clearly you are not.

Do us all a favour mate and keep your sanctimonious tripe to yourself. Regular as clock work every match day spouting nonsense.

And while you're at it, try and learn what a football messaging board is all about. You clearly have a different view to most of us on here.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 4 with 3211 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 4 by union_jack

Well that answered my question, clearly you are not.

Do us all a favour mate and keep your sanctimonious tripe to yourself. Regular as clock work every match day spouting nonsense.

And while you're at it, try and learn what a football messaging board is all about. You clearly have a different view to most of us on here.

whoooosh. u miss the point. entirely and predictably

check out the types that share ur constant negative perspective - its telling and very obvious

it's negative, insecure weak folk like u that need to say stuff like: ".....u clearly have a different view to most of us on here" - have a backbone

the negatives like u are the ones that need to be called out - think about it before ur next post
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 4 with 3194 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 4 by ZZoric

whoooosh. u miss the point. entirely and predictably

check out the types that share ur constant negative perspective - its telling and very obvious

it's negative, insecure weak folk like u that need to say stuff like: ".....u clearly have a different view to most of us on here" - have a backbone

the negatives like u are the ones that need to be called out - think about it before ur next post

What's really funny about this is that you actually believe what you write don't you.

Look at things with a wider aspect, take all opinions on board then come to a decision based on that. Rather than just wearing blinkers and chanting mantras. I'm sure if you do you'll do much better in life generally especially in the work place.

Free advice that! Any more will cost you👍

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 4 with 3175 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 4 by union_jack

What's really funny about this is that you actually believe what you write don't you.

Look at things with a wider aspect, take all opinions on board then come to a decision based on that. Rather than just wearing blinkers and chanting mantras. I'm sure if you do you'll do much better in life generally especially in the work place.

Free advice that! Any more will cost you👍

i believe that positivity is better than negativity. I believe in intelligent insightful analysis without bias

i look fwd to u posting something positive, insightful and intelligent - instead of following and oft leading the negative sheep that dilute positive threads
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:26 - Mar 4 with 3157 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 4 by ZZoric

i believe that positivity is better than negativity. I believe in intelligent insightful analysis without bias

i look fwd to u posting something positive, insightful and intelligent - instead of following and oft leading the negative sheep that dilute positive threads

Good for you!

So what you're saying is you don't like conflicting opinions on a football message board. You're going to be very disappointed I'm afraid.

Now, cheerio.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:29 - Mar 4 with 3151 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:26 - Mar 4 by union_jack

Good for you!

So what you're saying is you don't like conflicting opinions on a football message board. You're going to be very disappointed I'm afraid.

Now, cheerio.

nope, pls keep up, try harder

#negativesareout - fact
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024