Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car parking @The liberty. 22:38 - Aug 1 with 1293 views715810bn

Anybody on here got a parking spot at the liberty?I paid £220 last season and it normally stays the same or rises by a few pounds. Had the renewal last week and it has gone up to£280. This is scandalous. Also disabled normally pay the same but theirs has been reduced to £170. Why should i have to subsidise them.Club has said one reason for increase due to demand for spaces. What a load of crap. There was plentyof room last season. Anyone like to comment.
Car parking @The liberty. on 22:40 - Aug 1 with 1285 viewsDarran

Don’t pay it catch a bus instead.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car parking @The liberty. on 22:53 - Aug 1 with 1247 viewsQJumpingJack

The price has gone up as there are four more league games this season.
Car parking @The liberty. on 23:20 - Aug 1 with 1208 viewsCroftyjack

I raised it last week on another thread..it was raised at the club meeting.
I contacted them and was told that due to demand it needed to be raised.. I said why not auction them off and maybe you can get more cash.
I have decided not to renew as its pricing genuine normal paid people out...strange I thought as were in the Championship.
Car parking @The liberty. on 23:47 - Aug 1 with 1172 viewsLeonWasGod

£280! Is that for 24/7 access for any events like the Ospreys etc or just our match day?
Car parking @The liberty. on 17:11 - Aug 2 with 917 viewsCroftyjack

Car parking @The liberty. on 23:47 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

£280! Is that for 24/7 access for any events like the Ospreys etc or just our match day?

Nope only swans matches..the attitude was there's people out there willing to pay anything for one so they putting up.
Car parking @The liberty. on 17:18 - Aug 2 with 906 viewslondonlisa2001

Car parking @The liberty. on 17:11 - Aug 2 by Croftyjack

Nope only swans matches..the attitude was there's people out there willing to pay anything for one so they putting up.

What happened when you contacted them Crofty?
Car parking @The liberty. on 18:27 - Aug 2 with 846 viewsSomethingRandom

The parking next to the Tennis Centre was handy at a fiver but they closed it middle of last season. Any ideas why? It was always packed. And can't park in Morrison's any more as they've reduced their time allowed from 3 hours to 1 and 1/2 hours

Jog on, Kitty...

Car parking @The liberty. on 18:31 - Aug 2 with 829 viewsjack2jack

Car parking @The liberty. on 18:27 - Aug 2 by SomethingRandom

The parking next to the Tennis Centre was handy at a fiver but they closed it middle of last season. Any ideas why? It was always packed. And can't park in Morrison's any more as they've reduced their time allowed from 3 hours to 1 and 1/2 hours

I believe the land has been sold off, for potential development opportunity.
Login to get fewer ads

Car parking @The liberty. on 19:36 - Aug 2 with 786 viewsLeonWasGod

Car parking @The liberty. on 17:11 - Aug 2 by Croftyjack

That’s obscene. ‘Only’ £6 in the park and ride x 23 matches = er, about half that.

Tell them to swivel. Only 5 mins from park and ride and it’s easy access for anyone with mobility issues, as long as they can cover a couple of hundred metres (sorry can’t remember the OP and whh you park in the stadium, so this might not be an issue).
Car parking @The liberty. on 19:37 - Aug 2 with 786 viewsdulaisvalleyjack

only a fiver to park at lite ladders next to virgin call centre easy access out as well, just cross river bridge opposite bowling centre and walk along footpath along side training pitches.
Car parking @The liberty. on 20:01 - Aug 2 with 761 viewsbuilthjack

At least Sanchez has gone, he took 2 spaces up in that big black un.
Just the Bentley to shift now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024