Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now 20:31 - Aug 10 with 25403 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly

And I could've written that statement word for word for the simple reason it's brutally honest and blunt.

We needed to cut back.

We needed the big earners gone

We needed the players who didn't want to be here gone.

Ideally they would've gone early into the window but these things never work like that for umpteen reasons.

We had a job to do and as brutal as it was it just had to be done to keep a professional football club in the city.

The best news from all this is the understanding we needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market.

We can now do this after a breather and from a strong platform.

They've made mistakes, so what, who doesn't. They seem keen to put those mistakes right

Superb statement

Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:42 - Aug 31 with 1764 viewsicecoldjack

5 loans ??

My fav segment, typed with an air of arrogance ..
"needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market. "

The shock of yet another promise broken ? Probably not, the Res will still b3 trying to convince us he was right when we end up in L2 !

The sooner EVERYONE understands we are and have been getting fooked over from day 1 of the sale the.better, only then will the fans be able to affect any kind of change and be united in understanding just how much.damage the previous owners greed has caused .

Time to stop fookin about and being a self centred supporter the penny needs to drop with every fan here, stop believing the lies take your head out your a3re and see the club for what it is, a basket case of greed and mismanagement !
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:54 - Aug 31 with 1724 viewspikeypaul

Icecoldjack you are 100% correct.

The trouble is their are stil clueless tw@ts out there still defending the sellout coonts.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:22 - Sep 1 with 1656 viewsswan65split

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:54 - Aug 31 by pikeypaul

Icecoldjack you are 100% correct.

The trouble is their are stil clueless tw@ts out there still defending the sellout coonts.

exactly. ....just doing the best for the club! my arse
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:30 - Sep 1 with 1645 viewslonglostjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:42 - Aug 31 by icecoldjack

5 loans ??

"needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market. "

The shock of yet another promise broken ? Probably not, the Res will still b3 trying to convince us he was right when we end up in L2 !

The sooner EVERYONE understands we are and have been getting fooked over from day 1 of the sale the.better, only then will the fans be able to affect any kind of change and be united in understanding just how much.damage the previous owners greed has caused .

Time to stop fookin about and being a self centred supporter the penny needs to drop with every fan here, stop believing the lies take your head out your a3re and see the club for what it is, a basket case of greed and mismanagement !

And the orchestra continued to play as the Titanic .........

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:53 - Sep 1 with 1616 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:42 - Aug 31 by icecoldjack

5 loans ??

I think we all had a shock our youngsters stepped up so well in mid week.

Maybe Potter didn't.

That's the bit to concentrate on, not look to score points from someone that's hoping for the best while you' and others are hoping we fail

You're not part of this club anyway and never have been. You're just a pest online.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 05:22 - Sep 1 with 1555 viewsicecoldjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:53 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Maybe Potter didn't.

That's the bit to concentrate on, not look to score points from someone that's hoping for the best while you' and others are hoping we fail

You're not part of this club anyway and never have been. You're just a pest online.

And still you deflect instead of actually looking at the problems,I know your initial instincts were correct on this matter, we've conversed for years on many forums about these issues, in agreement on most things.

Why you've decided to now take the opposite view point is strange and worrying , I'm past all the name calling and abusive posts from you by the way,they are irrelevent, there s are far more serious and more important issues at hand.

You've been taken for a mug on far too many occasions, which IMO is either because your being a WUM or because you've decided to follow another agenda for a certain reasons, your posts from other forums from years backvshow you were normally on the money, for such a departure of logic something ain't quite right with you .

The yanks have fooked us over, most knew it would happen from day 1 and most knew that Jenkins and the sell outs knew this but didn't care as they were going to make the millions they always wanted.

Any support of them is false I'll informed and stupid.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 05:29 - Sep 1 with 1546 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 05:22 - Sep 1 by icecoldjack

And still you deflect instead of actually looking at the problems,I know your initial instincts were correct on this matter, we've conversed for years on many forums about these issues, in agreement on most things.

Why you've decided to now take the opposite view point is strange and worrying , I'm past all the name calling and abusive posts from you by the way,they are irrelevent, there s are far more serious and more important issues at hand.

You've been taken for a mug on far too many occasions, which IMO is either because your being a WUM or because you've decided to follow another agenda for a certain reasons, your posts from other forums from years backvshow you were normally on the money, for such a departure of logic something ain't quite right with you .

The yanks have fooked us over, most knew it would happen from day 1 and most knew that Jenkins and the sell outs knew this but didn't care as they were going to make the millions they always wanted.

Any support of them is false I'll informed and stupid.

Can you explain how they have screwed us over then?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 05:50 - Sep 1 with 1548 viewswobbly

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 05:29 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Can you explain how they have screwed us over then?

Collusion with the sellers to exclude the Trust from negotiations to acquire the club.

If by ‘us’ you mean the fans, of course. We got screwed over there.
Login to get fewer ads

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 06:01 - Sep 1 with 1533 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 05:50 - Sep 1 by wobbly

Collusion with the sellers to exclude the Trust from negotiations to acquire the club.

If by ‘us’ you mean the fans, of course. We got screwed over there.

''us'' was meant in the same context it was originally stated.

So everyone still moaning about the details of the takeover, that's what this conversation is about?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 07:02 - Sep 1 with 1511 viewswobbly

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 06:01 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

''us'' was meant in the same context it was originally stated.

So everyone still moaning about the details of the takeover, that's what this conversation is about?

The fact they deliberately screwed over the supporters as their very first action when getting involved in Swansea Should be the context in which every single thing they do subsequently is taken.

Their actions since haven’t done much to earn them any credit back, have they?
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 08:24 - Sep 1 with 1461 viewsswan65split

I see the lapdogs like buses, when one appears, theres always another.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:24 - Sep 1 with 1381 viewspencoedjack

5 loans ??

Im amazed posters bother to reply to him
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 9:25]
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 1364 viewsSgorioFruit

SCFC being sucked dry of all its resources and going down the wastepipe quicker than you can say sellouts

oh how my beloved club is falling apart

#YANKSOUTJENKINSOUT

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:41 - Sep 1 with 1355 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 08:24 - Sep 1 by swan65split

I see the lapdogs like buses, when one appears, theres always another.

It's like a WUM tag team . I bet they've never been spotted in the same room.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:47 - Sep 1 with 1333 viewsBlue_Blood

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:53 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

Maybe Potter didn't.

Wow!
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:09 - Sep 1 with 1284 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:47 - Sep 1 by Blue_Blood

Wow!

Irony overload

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:13 - Sep 1 with 1280 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 07:02 - Sep 1 by wobbly

The fact they deliberately screwed over the supporters as their very first action when getting involved in Swansea Should be the context in which every single thing they do subsequently is taken.

Their actions since haven’t done much to earn them any credit back, have they?

I was just confirming what it was that appears to being layed at their door now.

Seems it’s the takeover that went through years ago.

That’s fine then. I assumed it may be something relevant to what is going on now.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:45 - Sep 1 with 1240 viewsLeonWasGod

Maybe Potter didn't.

Not well enough to make us competitive in a tough league, no matter how proud we all are of them.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:57 - Sep 1 with 1221 viewsCaptain_Sham

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:45 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Not well enough to make us competitive in a tough league, no matter how proud we all are of them.

How do you know that? So many soothsayers on this forum. No one has any clue how these boys can do in this league.

Its just a ride.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 11:02 - Sep 1 with 1216 viewswobbly

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:13 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

I was just confirming what it was that appears to being layed at their door now.

That’s fine then. I assumed it may be something relevant to what is going on now.

Odd that you think a poor decision years ago should be overlooked now, when you also think Huw should get a pass for the last 4-5 years of deception and incompetence because he was pretty good before that.

How delightfully inconsistent.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 11:04 - Sep 1 with 1208 viewsSgorioFruit

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:13 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

They are both the same thing

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 11:17 - Sep 1 with 1180 viewsLeonWasGod

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:57 - Sep 1 by Captain_Sham

How do you know that? So many soothsayers on this forum. No one has any clue how these boys can do in this league.

Because they don’t look ready. Of course it’s only a guess and an opinion, but they looked weaker, less sharp and less able to impact a game than our first team players.

They’ll get better with time and I’m sure we’d be fine with the odd one thrown in, but we can’t rely on them.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:25 - Sep 1 with 1030 viewsicecoldjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:41 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

It's like a WUM tag team . I bet they've never been spotted in the same room.

Either that or one is the others wife !

Strange how they seem to think everything is well at the club when we can't even afford to loan players .

Of course this has nothing to do with abysmal running of the club and constant lies to cover that up by the mouth piece Jenkins, who quite frankly would have been sacked ages ago for crimes against football stewardship . And still fans are buying into the nonsense..
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:26 - Sep 1 with 1028 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 11:02 - Sep 1 by wobbly

Odd that you think a poor decision years ago should be overlooked now, when you also think Huw should get a pass for the last 4-5 years of deception and incompetence because he was pretty good before that.

How delightfully inconsistent.

Odd that you can't move on and deal with the here and now. You must have so many regrets. Are you stuck in the 60's?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:27 - Sep 1 with 1025 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 11:17 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Because they don’t look ready. Of course it’s only a guess and an opinion, but they looked weaker, less sharp and less able to impact a game than our first team players.

They’ll get better with time and I’m sure we’d be fine with the odd one thrown in, but we can’t rely on them.

Who can't we rely on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024