Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds 16:45 - Aug 21 with 15837 viewsBlasterJack

Captain Beaky finally speaks....

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-column-leeds-united

"The last few years were no fun for anyone connected to Swansea City".
Since you sold us for 30 pieces of silver you mean?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 16:48]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 06:23 - Aug 22 with 2015 viewsdobjack2

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:58 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

Was about to post on that one myself.

Decimated??

There was no SCFC that any facker gave a shit about back then. All these angry, clueless fools were nowhere to be seen.

Yet they'll say they were. Love to actually prove these idiots were nowhere to be seen though. How can everyone have been around when the Old Board started building our football club when we only had 3 to 5 thousand crowds??

And as far as the 'every Swans fan feels the same' bollocks goes, that's a pile of Shite as well. Most of the fans I know just want the Club to get back on its feet and don't feel that burning desire to get the sort of revenge they crave.

They want to man up and realise how life works and put themselves in other peoples shoes.

No one in their right mind would turn down millions of pounds. Get out of our Club my facking cock. You fack off with your simple facking slogan. FFS like, grow up.

It isn’t the selling of the shares that was the problem. It’s how it was done and who they were sold to.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 06:37 - Aug 22 with 1997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:22 - Aug 21 by JoshTheJack

Surely he goes deeper than that.

His head probably isn't visible

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 06:52 - Aug 22 with 1973 viewsjacksfullaces

he only sings when we're winning.

as our alleged figurehead he is quite happy to take the kudos, and constantly makes vague remarks about mistakes having been made.

So Potter is his latest in a long line of efforts to redeem himself. Way past that boy, way past that.

NEVER takes responsibility himself, poor leader.

Thoroughly unlikeable, and surprised that the cruel world of business hasn't spat him out.

Don't think he can have many friends on either side of the debate.

Am not even sure that Res is really supporting him, if you read between the lines. You can distinguish between the personalities and the club if you try.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 08:03 - Aug 22 with 1924 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 06:20 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

"Changes - both on and off the field - will continue over the next few months as we work hard to rediscover our belief and fight to restore pride and passion to our football club."

One easy way to do that. Just walk.

On a serious note, he's made a truckload of money and has a young family - why bother

TalkSport and Sky would be all over him (like they are with Simon Jordan) so he could still do work and get well paid without the dogs abuse he gets.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 08:05 - Aug 22 with 1922 viewsMattG

So much talk about giving "support and backing" to Potter and the team but so little sign of action from those at the top of the tree.

Jenkins and the Yanks need to practice what he's preaching - get us 3 decent loans in (CB / CDM / ST) and we'll have a good season.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 08:05 - Aug 22 with 1923 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 06:52 - Aug 22 by jacksfullaces

he only sings when we're winning.

as our alleged figurehead he is quite happy to take the kudos, and constantly makes vague remarks about mistakes having been made.

So Potter is his latest in a long line of efforts to redeem himself. Way past that boy, way past that.

NEVER takes responsibility himself, poor leader.

Thoroughly unlikeable, and surprised that the cruel world of business hasn't spat him out.

Don't think he can have many friends on either side of the debate.

Am not even sure that Res is really supporting him, if you read between the lines. You can distinguish between the personalities and the club if you try.

<< NEVER takes responsibility himself, poor leader. >>

This.

Guys a c*ck, simple as that.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 08:15 - Aug 22 with 1897 viewsswan65split

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 06:20 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

"Changes - both on and off the field - will continue over the next few months as we work hard to rediscover our belief and fight to restore pride and passion to our football club."

One easy way to do that. Just walk.

Players leaving is the top option..
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 09:06 - Aug 22 with 1826 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 05:16 - Aug 22 by icecoldjack

Yes and that's despite the likes of Jenkins nd the yanks doing their best to throw a spanner into the works yet again.

Incompetent fools are not even backing the manager when it's clear to see for all the team needs some help. 16 players out and half a youth team in is part of Jenkins grand design is it ?

You honestly think Jenkins and the Yanks “tried” to throw a spanner in the works?

Who do you think created the academy? Who do you think signed McBurnie and Fulton?

What help do you want them to give exactly? And to what end?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 10:32]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 09:20 - Aug 22 with 1809 viewsFireboy2

I see my mate res is back to name calling

And i thought i had done a good job in pacifying him

Oh well hes obviously a lost cause
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 09:29 - Aug 22 with 1798 viewsMattG

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 09:06 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

You honestly think Jenkins and the Yanks “tried” to throw a spanner in the works?

Who do you think created the academy? Who do you think signed McBurnie and Fulton?

What help do you want them to give exactly? And to what end?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 10:32]

Deliberately? No, but we are where we are at least partly as a result of the reckless nature of the sale.

I agree the facilities - Fairwood as well as the academy - are something to be proud of - I know some have raised questions over how the work was procured and how much it cost but, regardless of that, they are certainly excellent.

I really don't think there's anything to be gained by going back over the good signings / bad signings argument that has been done to death on here over the last few years.

I'm sure you know the answer to your last two questions. If not and you don't believe there is a problem with the depth of our squad then I'm not sure what else can be said.

And on that note, I'm off to Cyprus for a week - have fun all and play nice.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 10:31 - Aug 22 with 1718 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 09:29 - Aug 22 by MattG

Deliberately? No, but we are where we are at least partly as a result of the reckless nature of the sale.

I agree the facilities - Fairwood as well as the academy - are something to be proud of - I know some have raised questions over how the work was procured and how much it cost but, regardless of that, they are certainly excellent.

I really don't think there's anything to be gained by going back over the good signings / bad signings argument that has been done to death on here over the last few years.

I'm sure you know the answer to your last two questions. If not and you don't believe there is a problem with the depth of our squad then I'm not sure what else can be said.

And on that note, I'm off to Cyprus for a week - have fun all and play nice.

I disagree. The Trusts relationship with them is due to the reckless nature of the sale, the club isn’t where it is because of it. They are not one and the same.

They were going to sell anyway, as they deserved to. They had a short window to do that in as we had gone as far as we could financially. It needed new owners. So this would have happened regardless, it was the natural course of things.

So again. Feel free to slag off the conduct of the sale and you will have a solid foothold and i will agree with you. Start disingenuously suggesting that our successes that we are celebrating (and have been for over a decade) isn’t in no large part down to him and the ground becomes less solid and looks like it is built on a vendetta.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:18 - Aug 22 with 1677 viewsJoshTheJack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 10:31 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

I disagree. The Trusts relationship with them is due to the reckless nature of the sale, the club isn’t where it is because of it. They are not one and the same.

They were going to sell anyway, as they deserved to. They had a short window to do that in as we had gone as far as we could financially. It needed new owners. So this would have happened regardless, it was the natural course of things.

So again. Feel free to slag off the conduct of the sale and you will have a solid foothold and i will agree with you. Start disingenuously suggesting that our successes that we are celebrating (and have been for over a decade) isn’t in no large part down to him and the ground becomes less solid and looks like it is built on a vendetta.

We went backwards financially when the Americans took over,They haven't and will not put money into the club,They're running a tighter ship than Jenkins and co.Not doing even a small expansion on the Lib shows how ambtious they were(Jenkins and co).They sold for personal gain and didn't give a shit about the outcome,Whilst still holding thier perks fecking abysmal behaviour for so called fans,They weren't short for money personally either.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:34 - Aug 22 with 1660 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 03:46 - Aug 22 by irishswan546

Genuine & civil question Res, you seem to relate any good decision the club has made like the Potter appointment as a Jenkins decision, but any bad decisions was because of the Americans. How do you know this for a fact or is it just your opinion. If it's fact please provide evidence as I can't see anything online to state who has made these decisions.
I respect Jenkins for what he did getting us promoted before and his managerial appointments(for most part) but he has made mistakes over the years too as have the Americans which have hurt the club.

I'm not denying he's made mistakes. I pointed them out for years and years on this very site. The list was long and avoidable, in my opinion.

But there's no balance in arguments these days. It's the sheep mentality that's so loved on this site. As soon as a few start baa-ing, more and more follow. These sheep haven't got the mental propensity to work things out for themselves, all they're interested is finding the next bandwagon to jump on so they can moan some more.

And the things I've documented about Jenkins or the Americans and who's decisions they were. I know these things. You can forget evidence but I'll welcome anyone to challenge the points made.

Do you honestly believe our American friends went out and recruited Potter? A genuine and civil question for you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:36 - Aug 22 with 1641 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:18 - Aug 22 by JoshTheJack

We went backwards financially when the Americans took over,They haven't and will not put money into the club,They're running a tighter ship than Jenkins and co.Not doing even a small expansion on the Lib shows how ambtious they were(Jenkins and co).They sold for personal gain and didn't give a shit about the outcome,Whilst still holding thier perks fecking abysmal behaviour for so called fans,They weren't short for money personally either.

It’s never been about putting money into the club. We should never want that as fans. Why do someone people still long for this? They put money in, it means we are in debt.

The sale (as well as understandably done for personal gain) was about the fact that we had peaked. If we wanted to continue to grow we had to grow our revenue streams, something Dineen and co failed to do and knew they couldn’t. The Americans secured the stadium deal, which is valuable if we remained there and were working on increased marketing revenues.

Anyone who says they wouldn’t have sold is a liar. They may well have gone about it better, but the sale would have still happened whether it was this group of people or another. Thabkfully Jenkins is still able to control some of the footballing decisions for us as God forbid where we would be if it were down the the mob that thought Bradley was a good idea.

Every single thing you are all wetting yourselves over this season is here because of Jenkins, whether that is directly (players, academy and manager) or indirectly (through the personnel he sourced and hired). Let’s not pretend otherwise.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:41 - Aug 22 with 1634 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 05:16 - Aug 22 by icecoldjack

Yes and that's despite the likes of Jenkins nd the yanks doing their best to throw a spanner into the works yet again.

Incompetent fools are not even backing the manager when it's clear to see for all the team needs some help. 16 players out and half a youth team in is part of Jenkins grand design is it ?

Well yes it is actually but you've not been able to work it out.

All these people moaning about our recruitment for the under 23's over the lastfew years, but I've said this all summer. All the while this proving to be our insurance policy. They did remarkably well and now we're benefiting as a Club from their spirit and success.

Even the keeper situation. Everyone moaned and moaned but now Mulder has had to step in he's done very well.

Stick to playing your flute in Norway and leave the running of the football club to people who know what they're doing.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:44 - Aug 22 with 1620 viewsperplex

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:06 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

I'm sure he's a big fan of The Res.

It's a good statement and one we should try our best to get behind. We had many a good year and now times are tougher. There's literally no point in fans trying to make it tougher.

Some big decisions have been made this Summer to correct the biggest criticism the fans had, and that's getting back to good football, or at least a better way of trying to play. Also with players who want to be here and are desperate to make their way in the game.

There's still lots more work to be done and it was a very interesting point he made about changes still to happen, on and off the pitch, let's see what he means by that.

Come on SCFC, it's time to follow our football team again instead of waiting in the shadows taking sniper shots.

Fcuk me, your the reincarnation of Neville Chamberlain.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:45 - Aug 22 with 1616 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 09:20 - Aug 22 by Fireboy2

I see my mate res is back to name calling

And i thought i had done a good job in pacifying him

Oh well hes obviously a lost cause

Try to get your head around a few things and you'll wake up.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:48 - Aug 22 with 1608 viewsswan65split

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:44 - Aug 22 by perplex

Fcuk me, your the reincarnation of Neville Chamberlain.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:50 - Aug 22 with 1604 viewsJoshTheJack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:36 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

It’s never been about putting money into the club. We should never want that as fans. Why do someone people still long for this? They put money in, it means we are in debt.

The sale (as well as understandably done for personal gain) was about the fact that we had peaked. If we wanted to continue to grow we had to grow our revenue streams, something Dineen and co failed to do and knew they couldn’t. The Americans secured the stadium deal, which is valuable if we remained there and were working on increased marketing revenues.

Anyone who says they wouldn’t have sold is a liar. They may well have gone about it better, but the sale would have still happened whether it was this group of people or another. Thabkfully Jenkins is still able to control some of the footballing decisions for us as God forbid where we would be if it were down the the mob that thought Bradley was a good idea.

Every single thing you are all wetting yourselves over this season is here because of Jenkins, whether that is directly (players, academy and manager) or indirectly (through the personnel he sourced and hired). Let’s not pretend otherwise.

Considering that most our scouting/coaching staff left and Potter brought his own in thats a load of bull,he deserves credit for Potter.
You say we hit the limit financially and the Americans haven't changed that,all we needed was a decent commercial director.
They didn't need to sell the club to get a stadium deal either. I didn't say i wanted money put into the club,Just saying that if they were going to sell it would be to improve our financial position it clearly hasn't.As for Bradley and the Americans we would gone down one season earlier big whoop.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 11:59]
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:01 - Aug 22 with 1563 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:50 - Aug 22 by JoshTheJack

Considering that most our scouting/coaching staff left and Potter brought his own in thats a load of bull,he deserves credit for Potter.
You say we hit the limit financially and the Americans haven't changed that,all we needed was a decent commercial director.
They didn't need to sell the club to get a stadium deal either. I didn't say i wanted money put into the club,Just saying that if they were going to sell it would be to improve our financial position it clearly hasn't.As for Bradley and the Americans we would gone down one season earlier big whoop.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 11:59]

Did Potter sign Dhanda? McBurnie? Fulton? Van Der Hoorn? Olsson? Fer? Etc etc etc

Did Potter bring through and nurture Roberts and Rodon by the creation of the academy and the resulting status it brought to feed the successful U23’s?

So which bit is “bull” exactly?

Of course they haven’t changed it - we were relegated. We were relegated in the season they finally managed to get the stadium deal. They have absolutely improved our financial position in terms of our outgoings, that’s their domain - off field finances. If Potter and co get us promoted then we will quite possibly be in the best financial position we have ever been in.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:04 - Aug 22 with 1568 viewsLoyal

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 08:03 - Aug 22 by waynekerr55

On a serious note, he's made a truckload of money and has a young family - why bother

TalkSport and Sky would be all over him (like they are with Simon Jordan) so he could still do work and get well paid without the dogs abuse he gets.

Jenkins hasn't got the presence, verbal capacity, awareness, ability or communications skills to even match Jordans toe nails. He is a boring and ponderous idiot when it comes to communicating that's why we never hear or rarely see him.

Talks port would go out of business if they relied on Nostrils.

Oh hang on...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:12 - Aug 22 with 1547 viewsirishswan546

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 11:34 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

I'm not denying he's made mistakes. I pointed them out for years and years on this very site. The list was long and avoidable, in my opinion.

But there's no balance in arguments these days. It's the sheep mentality that's so loved on this site. As soon as a few start baa-ing, more and more follow. These sheep haven't got the mental propensity to work things out for themselves, all they're interested is finding the next bandwagon to jump on so they can moan some more.

And the things I've documented about Jenkins or the Americans and who's decisions they were. I know these things. You can forget evidence but I'll welcome anyone to challenge the points made.

Do you honestly believe our American friends went out and recruited Potter? A genuine and civil question for you?

I'll answer your question firstly, no I don't think it was the Americans choice as if you go by track record huw does have a good record of picking good young managers and for the most part the ones he got wrong were choosen with the best of intentions and simply didn't work out. That's my opinion but could genuinely be wrong.

The point of my question is how do you so strongly argue that certain good things that are done are huws decisions and the bad ones are not, was interested to see was this based on articles or if you know people in the club(not having a dig, genuine statement) or just simply your opinion.

There are things that are obvious like Bradley & the and the siggy saga seems very much like Americans choice, but other things that you have blamed on others aren't so obvious like for an example who was in charge of recruitment after laudrup and before Americans.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:23 - Aug 22 with 1530 viewsJoshTheJack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:01 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

Did Potter sign Dhanda? McBurnie? Fulton? Van Der Hoorn? Olsson? Fer? Etc etc etc

Did Potter bring through and nurture Roberts and Rodon by the creation of the academy and the resulting status it brought to feed the successful U23’s?

Of course they haven’t changed it - we were relegated. We were relegated in the season they finally managed to get the stadium deal. They have absolutely improved our financial position in terms of our outgoings, that’s their domain - off field finances. If Potter and co get us promoted then we will quite possibly be in the best financial position we have ever been in.

Some of those players are only playing because we've dropped down a division hardly the next level that we heard so often.

To give Jenkins credit for youngsters coming through is laughable they wouldn't be playing if we were still in the Prem.

The prem money and status helped the academy no end it put us miles ahead of anyone in Wales. all thats gone now
.If Potter gets us promoted and thats a big if .it will have nothing to do with Jenkins/Americans.if you watch some of Potters press conferences he was clearly lied too,They've done the bare minimum.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:28 - Aug 22 with 1519 viewslonglostjack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:01 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

They are very good at cost cutting when it comes to the playing staff. Do you have any evidence that off-field costs have been cut with the same vigour?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:29 - Aug 22 with 1515 viewsJoshTheJack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 12:28 - Aug 22 by longlostjack

They are very good at cost cutting when it comes to the playing staff. Do you have any evidence that off-field costs have been cut with the same vigour?

I'd bet Jenkins hasn't taken a wage cut.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024