Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City vs Cardiff City 14:51 - Apr 3 with 8149 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Looking forward to this match tonight.
Hopefully watch Man City smash 5 or so in.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:54 - Apr 3 with 1733 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:49 - Apr 3 by BLAZE

Burnley have a tough run in... Bournemouth, Cardiff, Chelsea, Man City, Everton and Arsenal

If Cardiff beat them they I see Burnley going down

Well, of those games you'd expect them to lose to Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal. Bournemouth, funny side really. Look great some games, poor others. Maybe a draw. Everton, same imo. So 2 pts from 5 games there.

We'd then need 8 to overtake them from Burnley, Brighton, Liverpool, Fulham, Palace, Man Yoo.

Expect to lose vs Liverpool, Man Yoo. Draw against Palace meaning Burnley, Brighton, Fulham we need to win. All winnable games, but no margin for error anymore.

My concern still remains lack of goals up front.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:55 - Apr 3 with 1727 viewsOldjack

Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:49 - Apr 3 by BLAZE

Burnley have a tough run in... Bournemouth, Cardiff, Chelsea, Man City, Everton and Arsenal

If Cardiff beat them they I see Burnley going down

naaaaa I can't see the scum winning any more games .Just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:55 - Apr 3 with 1727 viewscontroversial_jack

Man City vs Cardiff City on 19:26 - Apr 3 by dickythorpe

Will you? The 15 million you are holding back is a problem and a half isn't it?
Abortion of a club you said? We don't abort on paying our way.

That's a good point, they criticised us when we allegedly didn't pay local businesses 60k when we almost went under.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:56 - Apr 3 with 1725 viewsGlyn1

Could be the first time in a few seasons when getting 40 points won't be enough to stay up.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:03 - Apr 3 with 1679 viewslifelong

Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:53 - Apr 3 by 34dfgdf54

Me too.

I’ve said from the beginning Cardiff would stay up, and I still fancy them too. Burnley away at Bournemouth Saturday is massive, if they lose that I think they are down.

The Burnley Cardiff game is huge, if Burnley win they’ll be 8 points above Cardiff, can’t see Cardiff catching them then.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:05 - Apr 3 with 1671 viewsspiderboy

Mancs had 91% possession!
Which equates to scum having the ball for 11 minutes in a 90 minute football match,!
In which there are only 2 sides competing for the ball???
Chronic Colin!
Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:08 - Apr 3 with 1653 viewsmonmouth

Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:05 - Apr 3 by spiderboy

Mancs had 91% possession!
Which equates to scum having the ball for 11 minutes in a 90 minute football match,!
In which there are only 2 sides competing for the ball???
Chronic Colin!

8 minutes?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:13 - Apr 3 with 1630 viewsspiderboy

Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:08 - Apr 3 by monmouth

8 minutes?

8 mins 6 seconds?
Login to get fewer ads

Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:26 - Apr 3 with 1579 viewsBLAZE

Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:08 - Apr 3 by monmouth

8 minutes?

And half of that is whilst they're drying the ball for a long throw in
Man City vs Cardiff City on 23:19 - Apr 3 with 1460 viewsLord_Bony

Burnley have one hell of a run in compared to Cardiff.

But I still reckon we ll be playing them next season.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Man City vs Cardiff City on 23:43 - Apr 3 with 1432 viewsChief

I don't want to play the scum next season. Our squad will be depleted further and their horrible lump it into the box style is our kryptonite. I don't see anyone wanting many of Cardiffs players to be honest so they will be a strong championship squad.

Dreading the thought of the keeunts doing the first ever double.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Man City vs Cardiff City on 23:59 - Apr 3 with 1412 viewsdobjack2

Man City vs Cardiff City on 23:43 - Apr 3 by Chief

I don't want to play the scum next season. Our squad will be depleted further and their horrible lump it into the box style is our kryptonite. I don't see anyone wanting many of Cardiffs players to be honest so they will be a strong championship squad.

Dreading the thought of the keeunts doing the first ever double.

If they get relegated and get rid of Colin they may try to play football. If not I agree, unless we sign players who can deal with a set piece/lump it philosophy we could play them off the park but lose 2-0.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 00:09 - Apr 4 with 1397 viewsmonmouth

Not a chance. We will beat them comfortably at the Liberty with the crowd behind us and lose up there. There will be no double. They’re down when they lose at Burnley. They’re probably already down as they need 6points minimum from 4 games, probably 9 from 4 (3 away) as the others will win one, unless they perform a miracle against Scouse or manure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man City vs Cardiff City on 01:59 - Apr 4 with 1353 viewsBluebird

Man City vs Cardiff City on 00:09 - Apr 4 by monmouth

Not a chance. We will beat them comfortably at the Liberty with the crowd behind us and lose up there. There will be no double. They’re down when they lose at Burnley. They’re probably already down as they need 6points minimum from 4 games, probably 9 from 4 (3 away) as the others will win one, unless they perform a miracle against Scouse or manure.

If we play you next season we will do the double over you.
Would you fancy a bet on it with the proceeds going to a charity of the winners choice??
Man City vs Cardiff City on 07:57 - Apr 4 with 1273 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Man City vs Cardiff City on 01:59 - Apr 4 by Bluebird

If we play you next season we will do the double over you.
Would you fancy a bet on it with the proceeds going to a charity of the winners choice??

Cardiff will have to sell some players to reduce their £120 million plus debt and to get rid of some of thier high earners.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Man City vs Cardiff City on 08:02 - Apr 4 with 1262 views34dfgdf54

Man City vs Cardiff City on 22:03 - Apr 3 by lifelong

The Burnley Cardiff game is huge, if Burnley win they’ll be 8 points above Cardiff, can’t see Cardiff catching them then.

Lose that then they are probably down agreed, even though Brighton are still deep in the sh*t, with the added FA Cup games in the mix aswell.

I fancy them to beat Burnley then they will be completely f*cked for the run in.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 17:42 - Apr 4 with 1116 viewspencoedbuffoon

Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:55 - Apr 3 by controversial_jack

That's a good point, they criticised us when we allegedly didn't pay local businesses 60k when we almost went under.

And about to go under again
Man City vs Cardiff City on 17:45 - Apr 4 with 1112 viewspencoedbuffoon

Man City vs Cardiff City on 07:57 - Apr 4 by felixstowe_jack

Cardiff will have to sell some players to reduce their £120 million plus debt and to get rid of some of thier high earners.

Cardiff debt free after this season, whereas Swansea now have huge debts I’m hearing
Man City vs Cardiff City on 17:51 - Apr 4 with 1108 viewsFireboy2

Man City vs Cardiff City on 17:45 - Apr 4 by pencoedbuffoon

Cardiff debt free after this season, whereas Swansea now have huge debts I’m hearing

Man City vs Cardiff City on 19:10 - Apr 4 with 1054 viewsOldjack

Man City vs Cardiff City on 17:45 - Apr 4 by pencoedbuffoon

Wtf ,you owe Tan a considerable amount

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man City vs Cardiff City on 19:12 - Apr 4 with 1049 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man City vs Cardiff City on 19:10 - Apr 4 by Oldjack

Wtf ,you owe Tan a considerable amount

Tan's strategy has been converting debt to equity. Suspect long term goal is stability, ideally in Prem, then sell club on.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 19:54 - Apr 4 with 1025 viewsplasjack

Man City vs Cardiff City on 19:12 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

Tan's strategy has been converting debt to equity. Suspect long term goal is stability, ideally in Prem, then sell club on.

Better get back to fantasy island, once the sugar daddy has another relegation he will go, and profit from the lack of signings you never made.
Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:58 - Apr 4 with 972 viewsSgorioFruit

I have just taken a glance at the table now, surely Cardiff are finished now?
Just goes to show how important those three points against Chelsea would have been.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Man City vs Cardiff City on 23:00 - Apr 4 with 927 viewsTNT

Man City vs Cardiff City on 21:58 - Apr 4 by SgorioFruit

I have just taken a glance at the table now, surely Cardiff are finished now?
Just goes to show how important those three points against Chelsea would have been.

Would their fans want to stay up by the skin of their teeth, only to go round the plughole again next season? Ours didn't when we reached that point, it seems.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Man City vs Cardiff City on 23:20 - Apr 4 with 916 viewsBluebird

Man City vs Cardiff City on 19:54 - Apr 4 by plasjack

Better get back to fantasy island, once the sugar daddy has another relegation he will go, and profit from the lack of signings you never made.

How long have you lot been saying and wishing that? But in the mean time it was you in fantasy land thinking one of your own wouldn't bend you over and shaft you near to financial meltdown..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024