Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 07:48 - May 28 with 13285 viewsmarchamjack

Announced by James Corden today .

And I don’t give a fck what any of you say...TV highlight of Xmas ahead right here. The End.

😀

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:10 - Dec 26 with 2223 viewssainthelens

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 11:20 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

One every ten years would be good.

Corden would look like John Candy.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:11 - Dec 26 with 2223 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:10 - Dec 26 by sainthelens

Corden would look like John Candy.

Dead?

Poll: Tory leader

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:14 - Dec 26 with 2208 viewsWarwickHunt

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:11 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

Dead?

Hopefully.

*bit of Xmas cheer and goodwill for you there, folks*
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:19 - Dec 26 with 2192 viewsdickythorpe

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:14 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Hopefully.

*bit of Xmas cheer and goodwill for you there, folks*

He's over achieved in fairness.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:20 - Dec 26 with 2192 viewsTreforys_Jack

It's weird how someone does very well for themselves and every one suddenly hates them.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:20 - Dec 26 with 2191 viewsWxmJax

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 09:45 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

11.6m watching. Add another couple of million to that when the final figures are in. Most watched Christmas show in a fair few years.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 9:50]

I wonder how many were still watching at the end ? That was pretty poor.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:23 - Dec 26 with 2178 viewssainthelens

Best parts
Joanna Page dropping her pants.
End credits.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:31 - Dec 26 with 2161 viewsWarwickHunt

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:20 - Dec 26 by Treforys_Jack

It's weird how someone does very well for themselves and every one suddenly hates them.

I’ve heard he’s a bit more humble these days but before he went to America he was almost universally loathed by everyone he worked with.
Login to get fewer ads

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:40 - Dec 26 with 2140 viewsHighjack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:23 - Dec 26 by sainthelens

Best parts
Joanna Page dropping her pants.
End credits.

Pretty much goes for love actually as well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:51 - Dec 26 with 2119 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:20 - Dec 26 by WxmJax

I wonder how many were still watching at the end ? That was pretty poor.

That’s the average, the peak was 12.3m.

Poll: Tory leader

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 13:14 - Dec 26 with 2086 viewsGaryjack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:15 - Dec 25 by NotLoyal

Dave is a jack, no problems.

So is 'Neil the baby'.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 13:27 - Dec 26 with 2051 viewsladyjack

Gavin and Stacey not on the same level as Satellite City or High Hopes, it is too much like a soap opera.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 14:38 - Dec 26 with 1968 viewsdickythorpe

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:31 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

I’ve heard he’s a bit more humble these days but before he went to America he was almost universally loathed by everyone he worked with.

Patrick Stewart ripped into him once at an awards ceremony. Corden was embarrassed.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 20:54 - Dec 26 with 1783 viewsladyjack

I guess that Gavin and Stacey is not aiming to be ‘good art’, but all the same its more and more like EastEnders than a comedy.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 20:58 - Dec 26 with 1774 viewsFlashberryjack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:20 - Dec 26 by Treforys_Jack

It's the Welsh way mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 1735 viewsGaryjack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 20:54 - Dec 26 by ladyjack

I guess that Gavin and Stacey is not aiming to be ‘good art’, but all the same its more and more like EastEnders than a comedy.

What like Gavin murdering Bryn because he found out he's the real father of his second child, or Pam having Smithy buried alive so that he wont reveal their sordid affair, but then changes her mind and digs him up and they end up getting married once they bump off Mick, who is 'baby Neil's' really father, but Nessa doesn't even know it?
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 1698 viewsBillyChong

It was always going to attract high viewing figures being what must have been the most hyped Xmas day programme I can recall.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 21:52 - Dec 26 with 1666 viewsDarran

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 12:31 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

My son and I were in the VIP lounge at the CL Final in Cardiff between Juventus and Real Madrid a couple of years ago and Corden was in there and he’s one the most two faced ćunts I’ve ever experience. He’s got two faces,one for the celebs and one for the plebs.
We didn’t bother with him but at half-time my son said I’m going to ask him for a photo. We went over to him and I said to him politely “would you have a photo please James?”
He replied “no I’m going to the toilet.”
I had no problem with that at all,we carried on chatting to people and Corden came back to the lounge with 10 minutes to go.
I wasn’t going to ask him again but he came and stood near us talking to some bloke and the bloke left and he was on his own so I said “hey James any chance of that photo with my son now?”
He replied “no I’m going to find a seat.”
I replied “oh do me a favour you prick fuçk off is it?”
With that he said “oh go on then I’ll have a very quick photo.”
My son stood next to him and I took the photo.
He was fuçking tamping,look at his face the miserable twát was fuçking tamping.
Right twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 22:31 - Dec 26 with 1602 viewsdickythorpe

As I said Dar, he's overachieved.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:20 - Dec 26 with 1556 viewsPegojack

I've waited a few days before throwing in my twopennerth because, TRUTH BE TOLD, I'm not sure what I made of it.
Mostly I found it all a bit strained, like they had to get as many familiar references in as possible - the fishing trip, Nessa saying "Ow" several times to Neil in the arcade, the M4 and Severn Bridge toll conversation, a Bryn and Nessa duet in public, etc, etc, etc.
It was like seeing an old friend you haven't seen for quite a while and looking forward to the reunion, and then remembering you don't like him very much.
Not many laugh out loud moments, the only one I could think of was Nessa's tattooing effort at Che Guevara. The spliff scene was a bit naff, in fact, let's be honest, it was all a bit naff.
Sorry, but I think they should leave it there. You should never go back.
The re-run of the 2015 'Detectorists' Christmas show was twice as funny and beautifully acted by Toby Jones and Mackenzie Crook.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 23:21]
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:22 - Dec 26 with 1544 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 22:31 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

As I said Dar, he's overachieved.

Overachievement is to be applauded. It’s what the Swans did in the first half of the current decade.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:37 - Dec 26 with 1520 viewsDarran

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:20 - Dec 26 by Pegojack

I've waited a few days before throwing in my twopennerth because, TRUTH BE TOLD, I'm not sure what I made of it.
Mostly I found it all a bit strained, like they had to get as many familiar references in as possible - the fishing trip, Nessa saying "Ow" several times to Neil in the arcade, the M4 and Severn Bridge toll conversation, a Bryn and Nessa duet in public, etc, etc, etc.
It was like seeing an old friend you haven't seen for quite a while and looking forward to the reunion, and then remembering you don't like him very much.
Not many laugh out loud moments, the only one I could think of was Nessa's tattooing effort at Che Guevara. The spliff scene was a bit naff, in fact, let's be honest, it was all a bit naff.
The re-run of the 2015 'Detectorists' Christmas show was twice as funny and beautifully acted by Toby Jones and Mackenzie Crook.

It was only on last night. 🤣

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:52 - Dec 26 with 1503 viewsPegojack

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:37 - Dec 26 by Darran

It was only on last night. 🤣

You know what, Daz? You're right.
I think I had a 'lost weekend' moment. Too much bluddy Rioja with Christmas lunch.
I was going to tell you they showed it two days early in Spain, but I cannot tell a lie.
Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:58 - Dec 26 with 1495 viewsDarran

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:52 - Dec 26 by Pegojack

You know what, Daz? You're right.
I think I had a 'lost weekend' moment. Too much bluddy Rioja with Christmas lunch.
I was going to tell you they showed it two days early in Spain, but I cannot tell a lie.

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 08:46 - Dec 27 with 1379 viewsWarwickHunt

Gavin and Stacey Xmas Special 2019 on 23:20 - Dec 26 by Pegojack

Pretty spot on. The writers have become too powerful and self-indulgent - the taps as Xmas presents was a particularly good example.
Not a bad watch but the director needed a big blue pencil.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024