Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legoland roll call 12:49 - Jan 6 with 5212 viewspencoedjack

Whose going for the 10 hour trek to see us do the double?
Legoland roll call on 16:28 - Jan 7 with 1605 viewssainthelens

Legoland roll call on 16:26 - Jan 7 by fbreath

3 of us going.

Anybody know what the procedure is going to be after the coaches leave Swansea. Last couple of times its been stopping off at the services at Jct 33. Mayhem there last time

Stroll down Sloper Rd.
Legoland roll call on 17:29 - Jan 7 with 1555 views34dfgdf54

Just had an email saying I’ve now been accepted for independent travel. What’s then procedure for this then? Run the gauntlet is it
Legoland roll call on 18:49 - Jan 7 with 1509 viewsbuilthjack

Legoland roll call on 17:29 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Just had an email saying I’ve now been accepted for independent travel. What’s then procedure for this then? Run the gauntlet is it

You have to wear a Carediff scarf. Then take it off once in. Then put it on again to come out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Legoland roll call on 11:26 - Jan 8 with 1358 views34dfgdf54

Legoland roll call on 18:49 - Jan 7 by builthjack

You have to wear a Carediff scarf. Then take it off once in. Then put it on again to come out.

Never...
Legoland roll call on 18:25 - Jan 8 with 1247 viewsbuilthjack

Legoland roll call on 11:26 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Never...

Correct answer

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Legoland roll call on 18:49 - Jan 8 with 1224 viewslonglostjack

Legoland roll call on 11:26 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Never...

Just walk around enthusiastically patting your head with both hands. You’ll look a complete prat but will fit in and won’t come to any harm.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Legoland roll call on 19:23 - Jan 8 with 1192 views34dfgdf54

Legoland roll call on 18:49 - Jan 8 by longlostjack

Just walk around enthusiastically patting your head with both hands. You’ll look a complete prat but will fit in and won’t come to any harm.

F*ck that, not in the age of drones and Donald Trump controlling them. Keeping a safe distance from anything resembling ayatollah.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 19:23]
Legoland roll call on 19:29 - Jan 8 with 1182 viewssainthelens

Legoland roll call on 19:23 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck that, not in the age of drones and Donald Trump controlling them. Keeping a safe distance from anything resembling ayatollah.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 19:23]

You'll stand out as you ain't got extra fingers.
Hands in pockets I say.
Login to get fewer ads

Legoland roll call on 21:04 - Jan 8 with 1122 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland roll call on 18:49 - Jan 8 by longlostjack

I don’t think anyone does that bollox anymore thank god, you might well draw un wanted attention to oneself
Legoland roll call on 21:16 - Jan 8 with 1113 viewsbuilthjack

Legoland roll call on 21:04 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

I don’t think anyone does that bollox anymore thank god, you might well draw un wanted attention to oneself

Will you be in attendance Byron or will you be watching on the telly?

Legoland roll call on 21:18 - Jan 8 with 1109 viewssainthelens

Legoland roll call on 21:16 - Jan 8 by builthjack

Come 2pm he will be conspicuous by his absence on here.
Legoland roll call on 21:28 - Jan 8 with 1094 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland roll call on 21:18 - Jan 8 by sainthelens

Come 2pm he will be conspicuous by his absence on here.

I am going, got a ticket today while I was down Costco. I wanted to leave it late as they release the tickets towards your end up in the red seats last. I can look into your eyes then as we go 3 up
Legoland roll call on 21:32 - Jan 8 with 1095 viewspencoedjack

Legoland roll call on 21:16 - Jan 8 by builthjack

Probably you know the type only turn up for big games.
Legoland roll call on 21:34 - Jan 8 with 1091 viewssainthelens

Legoland roll call on 21:28 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

I am going, got a ticket today while I was down Costco. I wanted to leave it late as they release the tickets towards your end up in the red seats last. I can look into your eyes then as we go 3 up

When the double is done, probably best you fck off. Will be merciless.
Legoland roll call on 21:36 - Jan 8 with 1089 viewsbuilthjack

Legoland roll call on 21:32 - Jan 8 by pencoedjack

Probably you know the type only turn up for big games.

Yes, he won't be seen there for the rest of the season.
He is in the red seats with the benny hat.

Legoland roll call on 21:50 - Jan 8 with 1062 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland roll call on 21:34 - Jan 8 by sainthelens

When the double is done, probably best you fck off. Will be merciless.

I’ve got masochistic tendencies
Legoland roll call on 10:02 - Jan 11 with 919 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The lack of any kind of complaint at the discriminatory way that Swansea fans have been treated , (i.e. not being allowed to drive to a muster point like the Cardiff fans were to Velindre) is truly baffling me. Some of our fans coming from Cardiff, the Valleys, Newport and further East have to drive to Swansea at stupid o clock, spend 6 hours on buses, two at the game then drive home 50 plus miles in the dark. Where’s the balance, good will and fairness?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Legoland roll call on 10:03 - Jan 11 with 916 viewsJackfath

Legoland roll call on 10:02 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

The lack of any kind of complaint at the discriminatory way that Swansea fans have been treated , (i.e. not being allowed to drive to a muster point like the Cardiff fans were to Velindre) is truly baffling me. Some of our fans coming from Cardiff, the Valleys, Newport and further East have to drive to Swansea at stupid o clock, spend 6 hours on buses, two at the game then drive home 50 plus miles in the dark. Where’s the balance, good will and fairness?

It's just accepted.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Legoland roll call on 10:28 - Jan 11 with 888 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Legoland roll call on 10:03 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

It's just accepted.

Terribly compliant

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Legoland roll call on 10:31 - Jan 11 with 884 viewsSwansea93

Legoland roll call on 07:53 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

This will be my last one I think. Just can't be bothered with it all, can't even have a beer on the bus.

Chuck some JD in a coke bottle or whatever mixers you like and they wont question it

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Legoland roll call on 10:34 - Jan 11 with 880 viewssainthelens

If they take all the buses to the services, they'll be robbed blind !
Legoland roll call on 00:05 - Jan 12 with 755 viewsTNT

Legoland roll call on 10:02 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Someone (police / club) needs to answer this question.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Legoland roll call on 00:12 - Jan 12 with 739 viewsBillyChong

Legoland roll call on 21:28 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

One adult, one concession for your Thai piece?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024