Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Swansea Moments? 18:29 - Mar 8 with 3011 viewsMomentacy

Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to feature the best moments from the past and present of the team.

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite moments. If you have a link to a video then it would be greatly appreciated but if you do not then it is no problem, please just write the moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

I like to spend my free time uncovering hidden videos online of football moments, not only from television angles but also from unseen perspectives recorded from the stands.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;

https://twitter.com/Footyments

I hope that I can give you some great memories!

I will be back regularly to post great media content that you will like.

Thanks for your time!
Favourite Swansea Moments? on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 620 viewsdunvantjack100

Favourite Swansea Moments? on 19:37 - Mar 9 by Garyjack

He was sent out on loan to Lille as he'd walked out of Bayern after two games and said he wants to leave the club, just like the overrated tvvat said he didn't want to play for us.
Stating he's playing for Lille in the French league is irrelevant now isn't it! At the time, his performances were nowhere near that of a Premier league player and his attitude stunk, to compare him with Fulton is a bit silly isn't it as we are now in a whole different world.

He went to Lille for more game time. My point was he was always going to be too good for us, he was 18 at the time.
My argument is we need to be patient with these youngsters as they are learning and will end up at a much higher level.

As mentioned though, not the point of the thread.
Favourite Swansea Moments? on 19:45 - Mar 9 with 613 viewsGaryjack

Favourite Swansea Moments? on 19:41 - Mar 9 by dunvantjack100

He went to Lille for more game time. My point was he was always going to be too good for us, he was 18 at the time.
My argument is we need to be patient with these youngsters as they are learning and will end up at a much higher level.

As mentioned though, not the point of the thread.

Last word. I couldn't give a fvck where they end up. They are not our players!

These were our players.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2020 19:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024