Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we manage the unthinkable... 10:43 - Jul 23 with 4832 viewsJackinexile1

How you think we'll prepare, bringing in players-wise?
If we manage the unthinkable... on 20:16 - Jul 24 with 1104 viewsmonmouth

If we manage the unthinkable... on 19:51 - Jul 24 by swan65split

Cant see the yanks spending much if it happens, probably blame the pandemic etc, so it will be get what we can on the cheap, so it will be prey every game.

Lets hope we get there to see us get stuffed then, and come down softer without last times's financial suicide. We should sort out future solvency before we spend a penny.

Not that we or the cruds are likely to find out this time.

But maybe...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we manage the unthinkable... on 23:45 - Jul 24 with 1039 viewschad

Only 2 more sleeps

If we manage the unthinkable... on 00:05 - Jul 25 with 1032 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we manage the unthinkable... on 19:26 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

Go get James, Ollie, Dai Brookes, harry wilson and ampadu.
And Bale.

Perfect. Plus Siggy.

Keep Cabango, Rodon.

Back to the future.

James Ampadu and Bale yes. F*ck Olly. And Siggy?? FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If we manage the unthinkable... on 01:01 - Jul 25 with 1020 viewsmajorraglan

If the club was to go back up, I think there would be room to invest in new players and safeguard the future of the club by wiping out the existing debt. The legacy of large historic contracts is the albatross against a decreasing parachute payment, Ayew’s rumoured £80k per week amounts to £4m or about 25% of the parachute payment which is a huge proportion of the income, against £100M its a relatively small proportion.

Securing promotion would safeguard the clubs long term future, the Americans could even afford to buy out the Trust!
If we manage the unthinkable... on 08:09 - Jul 25 with 981 viewspikeypaul

Total waste of time getting promoted,nothing will be put into the team and the £100 million will be turned into $125 million and pocketed by the yank bastaards.

Stay were we are or get humiliated week in week out with the current squad.

"Americans could even afford to buy out the Trust,

Is that useless pile of shite still going ? Done feck all apart from facilitate the sell outs to screw the fans and then done everything they could to protect jenkins,morgan,etc,etc.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 8:31]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

If we manage the unthinkable... on 11:28 - Jul 25 with 945 viewsbuilthjack

If we manage the unthinkable... on 12:24 - Jul 24 by KGriz16

Grimes? Or someone to partner Grimes. He's our CDM?

Grimes couldn't cut it in the Premier League.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If we manage the unthinkable... on 11:33 - Jul 25 with 935 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we manage the unthinkable... on 08:09 - Jul 25 by pikeypaul

Total waste of time getting promoted,nothing will be put into the team and the £100 million will be turned into $125 million and pocketed by the yank bastaards.

Stay were we are or get humiliated week in week out with the current squad.

"Americans could even afford to buy out the Trust,

Is that useless pile of shite still going ? Done feck all apart from facilitate the sell outs to screw the fans and then done everything they could to protect jenkins,morgan,etc,etc.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 8:31]

So you know that’s 100% legal and possible to do in their country with the law and Football authorities allowing it do you. You thick c*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If we manage the unthinkable... on 12:15 - Jul 25 with 920 viewssainthelens

If we manage the unthinkable... on 11:33 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

So you know that’s 100% legal and possible to do in their country with the law and Football authorities allowing it do you. You thick c*nt

Login to get fewer ads

If we manage the unthinkable... on 13:55 - Jul 25 with 887 viewsmonmouth

If we manage the unthinkable... on 11:28 - Jul 25 by builthjack

Grimes couldn't cut it in the Premier League.

Mate we couldn't cut it in the PL, off the field or on. That's not the point in my mind. We are up the financial shitpipe. One year in the money bucket gives us a chance to restructure ourselves sensibly and come back down solvent and with a guaranteed future. For that purpose I wouldn't give two f*cks if we lost every single match.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we manage the unthinkable... on 15:17 - Jul 25 with 851 viewsGaryjack

If we manage the unthinkable... on 13:55 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Mate we couldn't cut it in the PL, off the field or on. That's not the point in my mind. We are up the financial shitpipe. One year in the money bucket gives us a chance to restructure ourselves sensibly and come back down solvent and with a guaranteed future. For that purpose I wouldn't give two f*cks if we lost every single match.

Yep. We wont be able to compete full stop, so there's no point in throwing money at it. If we go up, get rid of the high earners, play the kids and bank the money to put the club on a sound financial footing ready to go again.
Even if it does mean we lose every game. It would still be a great experience for the youngsters as you can guarantee the fans would be right behind them every game.
If we manage the unthinkable... on 11:11 - Jul 26 with 713 viewsBillyChong

The yanks will fit in a preseason tour stateside ahead of thinking about signings
If we manage the unthinkable... on 13:38 - Jul 26 with 677 viewsswan65split

If we manage the unthinkable... on 11:11 - Jul 26 by BillyChong

The yanks will fit in a preseason tour stateside ahead of thinking about signings

Are we allowed in?
If we manage the unthinkable... on 15:25 - Jul 26 with 642 viewsCatullus

If we manage the unthinkable... on 13:38 - Jul 26 by swan65split

Are we allowed in?

Well you're not

Who in their right mind would want to go Stateside now anyway? 1000 covid deaths yesterday alone. I wonder if all our owners are fit and healthy?

Brentford have had a mini slump, we are on a mini high, I guess it's not so unthinkable but, I have been walking around saying we won't do it, we're not good enough since football restarted and so I shall carry on with that....I'm definitely not superstitious though

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If we manage the unthinkable... on 17:21 - Jul 26 with 609 viewsNortbankboy

If we manage the unthinkable... on 15:25 - Jul 26 by Catullus

Well you're not

Who in their right mind would want to go Stateside now anyway? 1000 covid deaths yesterday alone. I wonder if all our owners are fit and healthy?

Brentford have had a mini slump, we are on a mini high, I guess it's not so unthinkable but, I have been walking around saying we won't do it, we're not good enough since football restarted and so I shall carry on with that....I'm definitely not superstitious though

Yes carry on with that.
Then we might sneak it mate
If we manage the unthinkable... on 17:25 - Jul 26 with 607 viewsJackinexile1

If we manage the unthinkable... on 15:25 - Jul 26 by Catullus

Well you're not

Any healthy person really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024