Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Cardiff? 23:09 - Mar 16 with 3305 viewsPJackArmy

What would yours be? Expect to see lots of different teams/formations suggested here with the poor performances of late. Anyone for this?

Woodman

Naughton Bennett Guehi Bidwell

Grimes Smith Fulton

Lowe Ayew Whittaker
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 23:11]
Team for Cardiff? on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 754 viewsCatullus

Team for Cardiff? on 18:48 - Mar 17 by angryjack

Me too only one who creates anything even in a back four full backs overlap and players sit in,,naughton is a liability dives in can't pass under pressure

In the team I chose Roberts would be on the bench to be brought on with 30 left, his energy then could be a game changer, and sitting there watching would have him right upfor it.

This game needs a plan, a proper game plan meaning, unless circumstances rule it out, a plan for subs too. He can react if he needs to but Cradiff will press us hard and he needs to account for tired legs.

If he does his normal thing and not look to sub even obviously worn out players we could get roasted again,
If he gets it right, mayeb we can roast them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Team for Cardiff? on 22:20 - Mar 17 with 731 viewsAndyCole

Always pick the best players for the big games, with the strongest spine, no weak links. Everybody knows this, or maybe not.

Spine: Woody - Bennett - Grimes - Hourihane - Ayew
Add: Guehi - Roberts - Bidwell - Naughts - Fulton - Lowe

Cooper has the rare gift of getting the very best out of his players, proven time and again, most especially in last year's run-in. The wider team has excelled at learning along the way. All Boddes well for this year's run-in.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024