Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff today 16:21 - Sep 12 with 3381 viewsonehunglow

Done us a favour or not.
Like him or not Micky Mac gets results and plenty there to enjoy the victory.
I like victories myself like.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff today on 19:35 - Sep 12 with 901 viewsjasper_T

Cardiff today on 17:21 - Sep 12 by NEATHCCFC

Utter rubbish. He’s been with Cardiff since he was 8 years old, he’s already a fans favourite with the “he’s one of our own Rubin Colwill” song, he’s just signed a new contract with his boyhood club and he’s going to put a hat trick past you next month. Why would he support a small club like Swansea when Cardiff picked him up as a youngster and is going to be a club legend over the next 10 years.

One of your own who was training on his own in a park in Neath last summer while your club held back his contract. Took us asking if he wanted to come train at Landore to get you to actually commit. Loyalty is a two-way street that doesn't go far in either direction in football. If he does well this season he'll be off to a club higher in the pyramid, like anyone else.
Cardiff today on 21:31 - Sep 12 with 790 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff today on 17:21 - Sep 12 by NEATHCCFC

Utter rubbish. He’s been with Cardiff since he was 8 years old, he’s already a fans favourite with the “he’s one of our own Rubin Colwill” song, he’s just signed a new contract with his boyhood club and he’s going to put a hat trick past you next month. Why would he support a small club like Swansea when Cardiff picked him up as a youngster and is going to be a club legend over the next 10 years.

Rodon, Cabango, he’s one of your own, C. Roberts, B.Cooper, B.Davies. There’s others.
D.James, O.Mcburnie, there others. Many others.

The new breed regardless of their origins.

B.Rodgers, M. Laudrup, R.Martinez, P. Sousa, There’s others. Only one premier league manager there and two international managers mind. The other guy only played for Ajax, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juve, winning every major trophy, small change I suppose.

Compared to -
D.Jones 🧐 Slade, Trollope, McCarthy, Harris, yes, there are others.
And the lowest home attendances for the league cup over the last three years In South Wales, ridiculous away support in the new century compared to the swans ( check it out )

Major trophy, europe, exclusive segments on MOTD eulogising a thirty plus pass move before scoring in the top flight. I believe the English media called it the ‘Swansea Way’ Welsh internationals in abundance, inc England, Spain, Argentina
( squad capt in the WC ) and Holland ( 3 in a game ) Small club yes, but there’s nothing between us in everything of course 😉

I could destroy you some more, but I’ve enjoyed reminiscing.

Good try though. Worthy of inclusion in our end of year Walter Mitty awards 🤭😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff today on 21:43 - Sep 12 with 780 viewsjasper_T

Fair play to Cardiff for giving Colwill, Harris and Bowen gametime today. It'd be quite something if all three Welsh academies in the EFL could be consistently productive. Like us they've got 4 or 5 in the u23s on the verge of making breakthroughs, but it won't happen if faith isn't shown.
Cardiff today on 22:13 - Sep 12 with 741 viewsKilkennyjack

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍🦢

Beware of the Risen People

Cardiff today on 22:16 - Sep 12 with 735 viewsBadlands

This Cardiff love in is embarrassing.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024