Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi good morning I got seat next to me for coventry away 10:14 - Oct 26 with 1218 viewschris948776

I got one spare seat next to me for coventry away it's carer ticket if anyone wants be my carer it's next Tuesday 19:45 kick off all you have to do is make sure you look after me and buy me burger and chips Upper swans ⚫⚪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 let me know by weekend

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

Hi good morning I got seat next to me for coventry away on 19:35 - Feb 14 with 1062 viewsTenbySwan

So the club give you a free ticket for a carer, and you are demanding burger and chips etc for it.
A Carer is there to help you mate, doesnt sound to me like you need a carer at all , if all they have to do is buy you food.
Hi good morning I got seat next to me for coventry away (n/t) on 14:21 - Mar 3 with 953 viewsBenJ94

Hi good morning I got seat next to me for coventry away on 19:35 - Feb 14 by TenbySwan

So the club give you a free ticket for a carer, and you are demanding burger and chips etc for it.
A Carer is there to help you mate, doesnt sound to me like you need a carer at all , if all they have to do is buy you food.

[Post edited 3 Mar 2022 14:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024