Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omicron 11:01 - Nov 30 with 27142 viewsRonaldStump

Well, well.well .. the symptoms of the 'new variant' have, so far, only happened in vaccinated people and they have the same complications as severe vaccine reactions.
Didn't see that one coming did we
How convenient... we don't have to blame the vaccines anymore!!

Awake yet? .........surely you are

(He She Him)

Omicron on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 658 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 14:27 - Jan 5 by felixstowe_jack

Thankfully 90% of the adult population prefer to believe the scientific evidence and not the antivaxers lies.

A double COVID vaccinated DOCTOR who you say is a lying "anti-vaxxer".
Yet you believe the government and their experts who have been caught lying time after time.
OK.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2022 14:33]
Omicron on 14:46 - Jan 5 with 646 viewsScotia

Omicron on 14:21 - Jan 5 by A_Fans_Dad

So that would explain why one of her pregnant patients died then.

You will never believe it, even though there are websites dedicated to medical personel and others that provide accounts like hers.
But more and more people are and no they aren't loony antivax conspiracy theorists. Just ordinary people who are sick of being lied to by their governments and medical "experts".

I don't believe becasue the sources are completely unreliable. Even when you post something that you think is credible it obvioulsy isn't.

It would explain why she has awareness of a pregnant patient dying those circumstances. But nowhere in that letter does she say that all are her patients. In fact she says "I work with a number of frontline health workers who have seen these harms first hand". She lists 6 other paitients she says she has first hand experience of but, to me, the links to the vaccines seem very tenuous.

It also doesn't explain why this is said in the letter.

"She has been an ICU physician and surgeon for over 15 years"

If one Dr was seeing that amount of vaccine injuries in one area of the USA these things would be encountered everywhere. Dr's would be aware, nurses would be aware, porters would be aware,cleaners would be aware and most importantly people who've had the vaccine or know people who've had the vaccine would be aware. They clearly are not happening.

I Know DR's, nurses and paramedics. None of them are in the pay of anyone but the NHS, they aren't liars. This is not happening in the real world. They are all, bar none, vaccinated and boosted.
Omicron on 15:10 - Jan 5 with 620 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Omicron on 14:46 - Jan 5 by Scotia

I don't believe becasue the sources are completely unreliable. Even when you post something that you think is credible it obvioulsy isn't.

It would explain why she has awareness of a pregnant patient dying those circumstances. But nowhere in that letter does she say that all are her patients. In fact she says "I work with a number of frontline health workers who have seen these harms first hand". She lists 6 other paitients she says she has first hand experience of but, to me, the links to the vaccines seem very tenuous.

It also doesn't explain why this is said in the letter.

"She has been an ICU physician and surgeon for over 15 years"

If one Dr was seeing that amount of vaccine injuries in one area of the USA these things would be encountered everywhere. Dr's would be aware, nurses would be aware, porters would be aware,cleaners would be aware and most importantly people who've had the vaccine or know people who've had the vaccine would be aware. They clearly are not happening.

I Know DR's, nurses and paramedics. None of them are in the pay of anyone but the NHS, they aren't liars. This is not happening in the real world. They are all, bar none, vaccinated and boosted.

Since when were you the arbitor of what is credible, when you believe the UK government and their experts even though you know they have lied to you.
Are the US insurance companies lying as well?
Were thre statisticians who analysed the UK All Cause Mortality lying, or was it the the ONS that put out the data they analysed that were lying instead?
Omicron on 22:27 - Jan 5 with 560 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the Australian immigration service refusing a visa for a "famous " tennis player who was not vaccinated.
About time all European Countries refused entry for "football" players who are afraid of needle to give them a vaccination.

One wonders how these footballers will respond to the EU decision to ban ink that contains poison and carcegenic chemicals. Will they stop getting tattoos.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Omicron on 22:53 - Jan 5 with 538 viewsmajorraglan

Omicron on 22:27 - Jan 5 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the Australian immigration service refusing a visa for a "famous " tennis player who was not vaccinated.
About time all European Countries refused entry for "football" players who are afraid of needle to give them a vaccination.

One wonders how these footballers will respond to the EU decision to ban ink that contains poison and carcegenic chemicals. Will they stop getting tattoos.

This seems to have caused a right furore in Australia and I can see why. The locals are being subjected to restrictions, some have been prevented from returning home meanwhile a rich and famous tennis player is allegedly given a visa to enter the country unvaccinated contrary to the rules.

There’s been a lot of speculation about our government giving stars and sports stars dispensation to enter the country and avoid things like quarantine too. If that’s the case and it comes out 8n to the open, there could be more trouble Boris.
My take on it is simple, the rules are there to be observed by everyone and nobody is above the law.
Omicron on 00:16 - Jan 6 with 516 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’ve been waiting for a complete no mark like you to comment on this. To be fair you never disappoint.

They initially approved his visa , got him to travel all the way there on a 14 hour flight and made a political show of them making themselves “guardians of the people” and hold him in solitary for 9 hours.

What a complete bunch of pernicious self serving pr*cks. They’re holding Aborigines in camps up North and they’re claiming to be fair to everyone. Hypocritical Aussie ********s.

When this is over they’ll (the Aussie powers that be) be made to look the small minded fools that they are.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Omicron on 01:47 - Jan 6 with 499 viewsSoberBaker

Medical apartheid isn't a good thing long term though is it?

Can you imagine the outrage if this was an aids/HIV issue?

AMOW

Omicron on 08:27 - Jan 6 with 466 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Omicron on 01:47 - Jan 6 by SoberBaker

Medical apartheid isn't a good thing long term though is it?

Can you imagine the outrage if this was an aids/HIV issue?

Hardly medical apartheid is it. Many countries already have restrictions on admitting people with infections diseases.
You do of course know that people with HIV receiving treatment are not infectious.

Login to get fewer ads

Omicron on 08:29 - Jan 6 with 460 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to hear that Italy is going to make vaccinations for the over 50s compulsory.

This is the age group most likely to end up in hospital with serious complications if unvaccinated and they catch the virus.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024