Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Window hopes and expectations as things stand (07/01) 09:01 - Jan 7 with 2497 viewsJonathandeGuzman

Just wanted a general chat about what you hope/expect from this transfer window.
My thoughts on the ideal transfer window as it stands
IN:
Fisher (seems certain to happen) Don't think Hamer did a bad job so, but this guy seems to be promising
Matt O'riley (Hope this happens but don't think we have the financial power to get this deal over the line, 1.5 mil quoted as minimum. as for his position, we are already stocked in CM position, but if he plays as an attacking mid, we can surely use him)
Neco Williams ( Loan, would be great replacement for laird. Welsh and looking to get regular game time to secure his spot in Wales, game time almost guaranteed in our current squad)
Ashley Fletcher loan, or any other striker on loan (Fletcher is only other striker I saw rumored)
McAtee ( Loan, would be a real coup if we got him and maybe render the signing of O'riley unnecessary for the moment)

Out: Fulton (+- 500K, great player, but doesn't seem to fit or liked by Martin??)
Dhanda (Feel like this could be a same deal like byers, free with sell-on, had great promise but never really delivered)
Benda (If fisher comes we should look to sell for decent fee, 500k would be the max I guess)
Cullen (Loan, or stay if we don't bring in another striker)
Macfayden (Loan, saw rumours about links with newport, would be great for his development, really see him being a future squad player for SA1)
Dan Williams (Loan, great potential to be a future Joe Allen;))
Rhys Williams (Recall, just give cooper and lauti a chance)

This is what I hope, now what I expect....
Well seeing the rumours about failing to cough up 400K for Fisher.
I'm afraid O'riley will certainly not happen and us relying on loans to add a striker, attacking mid, RWB, CB. And even then I think a striker is not likely due to recall of Kyle Joseph.

Let's just hope this is a rebuild season. Can see us go for O'Riley in the summer if it doesn't happen this window and try to get some other players out of contract or on a cheap.
Transfer Window hopes and expectations as things stand (07/01) on 20:33 - Jan 9 with 363 viewsChief

Transfer Window hopes and expectations as things stand (07/01) on 21:26 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Oh great 🙄

Vital Swansea saying the underwhelming signing now not happening

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024