Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presidential Historians rating 13:37 - Feb 19 with 5583 viewsCatullus

Well then, I guess at least there's a fair chance Biden will do worse but in at number 41 out of 44, the Donald,

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurvey2021/?page=overall

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Presidential Historians rating on 23:45 - Feb 23 with 691 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Presidential Historians rating on 21:12 - Feb 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Investigating means seeing if something is wrong.

It doesn't mean something is.

If I investigate if you are a serial killer, that doesn't mean you are more likely to be than you were 10 mins ago. It means I am trying to find something you did wrong.

For example when they were investigating against voter fraud, you weren't backing the investigation simply because it was being investigated.

Hence your label of being partisan.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 21:30]

Thanks for pointing this out to him, exactly what I was thinking when I read that drivel...I literally rolled my eyes and thought;
'I can't be bothered this time - it's like dealing with small, naive, innocent little children'

It gets tiring pointing the obvious out to those who can't think critically and seem to learn nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g, as they go.

It was necessary that you did point out the obvious though, as hopefully somebody else will read your post and think;
'oh yeah'

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Presidential Historians rating on 06:13 - Feb 24 with 653 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential Historians rating on 23:45 - Feb 23 by Ajack_Kerouac

Thanks for pointing this out to him, exactly what I was thinking when I read that drivel...I literally rolled my eyes and thought;
'I can't be bothered this time - it's like dealing with small, naive, innocent little children'

It gets tiring pointing the obvious out to those who can't think critically and seem to learn nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g, as they go.

It was necessary that you did point out the obvious though, as hopefully somebody else will read your post and think;
'oh yeah'

The forum is getting filled with frustrated posters, posting out of desire rather than fact.

People want Martin’s tactics to work so attack anyone who objectively criticises it.

People want Trump to be a bad President so attack anyone who objectively states otherwise.

It seems to be the way of the word today. People want, want, want, and are prepared to shape their own reality to make it happen. It’s bizarre.

People will happily subject themselves to their own form of propaganda because it makes them feel more comfortable, and they know they are doing it.

If there was two books available to read, “100 bad things Trump did” and “100 good things Trump did” - the likes of Catullus would pick up the “bad” book. It fits with his narrow view and reading that world confirm that in his mind. It’s confirmation bias, I just touched upon it in another thread.

Sensible people will pick them both up.

Those sensible people currently don’t tend to sit anywhere near “the left” who are busy blocking their ears, shutting down debate and coming up with their next protest-chant jingle that they know nothing about and will refuse to discuss.

That’s politics in 2022 sadly.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 6:16]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Presidential Historians rating on 17:09 - Feb 24 with 631 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Presidential Historians rating on 06:13 - Feb 24 by Dr_Parnassus

The forum is getting filled with frustrated posters, posting out of desire rather than fact.

People want Martin’s tactics to work so attack anyone who objectively criticises it.

People want Trump to be a bad President so attack anyone who objectively states otherwise.

It seems to be the way of the word today. People want, want, want, and are prepared to shape their own reality to make it happen. It’s bizarre.

People will happily subject themselves to their own form of propaganda because it makes them feel more comfortable, and they know they are doing it.

If there was two books available to read, “100 bad things Trump did” and “100 good things Trump did” - the likes of Catullus would pick up the “bad” book. It fits with his narrow view and reading that world confirm that in his mind. It’s confirmation bias, I just touched upon it in another thread.

Sensible people will pick them both up.

Those sensible people currently don’t tend to sit anywhere near “the left” who are busy blocking their ears, shutting down debate and coming up with their next protest-chant jingle that they know nothing about and will refuse to discuss.

That’s politics in 2022 sadly.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 6:16]

Spot on.

I came to terms with this in 2019, when Trump and Grennell (the first openly gay cabinet member in POTUS history) launched an international initiative to decriminalize homosexuality.

To no big surprise, the media largely ignored this act, which would have garnered Trump all kinds of gushing press if he were a Democrat. But the thing that really shocked me was that "Out" Magazine was the one publication to write an Op Ed about it...and they came out AGAINST it, absurdly calling it an "old racist tactic."

https://www.out.com/news-opinion/2019/2/19/trumps-plan-decriminalize-homosexuali

We always said that Trump could cure cancer and the press would criticize him for doing it. We were half-joking, but this is literally that exact thing.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Presidential Historians rating on 17:21 - Feb 24 with 621 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Investigation is crumbling.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/23/nyregion/trump-ny-fraud-investigation.html

Two leading prosecutors resign over serious doubts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024