Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED 18:36 - Sep 19 with 5908 viewsNotLoyal

7.45pm Thursday 22nd Sept.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58588/wales-must-underst

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58595/gareth-bale-raring

Wales: Hennessey; Mepham, Rodon, Norrington-Davies; Roberts, Ampadu, Smith, N Williams; Johnson, Moore, James.

Subs: Ward, King, Gunter, Cabango, Levitt, T Roberts, Bale, Morrell, J Williams, M Harris, Thomas, L Harris.

Kick-off is at 7:45pm (UK time)

LIVE a on S4C.

In the United States (U.S.), the game can be watched live and on-demand with fuboTV (start with a free trial). New users can sign up for a free seven-day trial of the live sports streaming service, which can be accessed via iOS, Android, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Apple TV as well as on a web browser. Premier Sports 1 will be broadcasting the game in the United Kingdom, while the contest can be streamed live on the Premier Player app. In India, the game can be caught on the Sony Sports Network and streamed via SonyLIV.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 13:47 - Sep 23 with 658 viewsBadlands

I’ve not been paying attention so don’t understand why Wales must beat Poland by 2 goals to leapfrog them in the table when Poland already has a poorer goal difference.
Can anyone explain? Thanks in advance.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 14:12 - Sep 23 with 628 viewsjasper_T

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 13:47 - Sep 23 by Badlands

I’ve not been paying attention so don’t understand why Wales must beat Poland by 2 goals to leapfrog them in the table when Poland already has a poorer goal difference.

I think head to head results come before goal difference in this competition.

edit: That still wouldn't make sense, though... Beat them by 1 and we'd be level on H2H.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2022 14:13]
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 14:12 - Sep 23 with 628 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 13:47 - Sep 23 by Badlands

Good question ?
It was confirmed by the sports round up last night, but could of course be wrong.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 15:12 - Sep 23 with 594 viewsploppy

We don't need to beat them by 2 goals. We need to beat them and score 2 ourselves, so 2-1 would be enough .... according to the BBC anyway.

Or, depending what you read, a win is enough.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2022 15:31]
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 15:21 - Sep 23 with 582 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 14:12 - Sep 23 by jasper_T

I think head to head results come before goal difference in this competition.

edit: That still wouldn't make sense, though... Beat them by 1 and we'd be level on H2H.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2022 14:13]

I tried to get my head round it last night and in the end went with the bbc explanation, which has changed this morning. 1-0 isn’t enough so the assumption last night was 2-0 would be enough 🙄

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:44 - Sep 23 with 521 viewsploppy

The UEFA website, which should know the rules, says:

Poland will be relegated if they lose
Wales will be relegated if they do not win

So that's that then.
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 21:04 - Sep 23 with 515 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:44 - Sep 23 by ploppy

The UEFA website, which should know the rules, says:

Poland will be relegated if they lose
Wales will be relegated if they do not win

So that's that then.

Wales will win 3-1 so it doesn't matter.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 01:51 - Sep 24 with 488 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I thought the Wales performance in the second half was fantastic. If the swans could pass as crisply and as accurately as that we’d win this division by March. Tremendous stuff and we have some great youngsters coming through. The future is bright indeed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024