Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti jab posts 21:59 - Jan 14 with 2185 viewsSirjohnalot

Just deleted a ridiculous post about the vaccine causes mass deaths and being government control. We’ve warned about this before, anymore posts about the vaccine causing mass deaths and the poster will be banned.

If you care about the site you’ll not do it
Anti jab posts on 10:20 - Jan 15 with 494 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anti jab posts on 10:12 - Jan 15 by Sirjohnalot

That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it. I’m not replying further.

Which part do you believe is my opinion? That’s just what happened isn’t it?

You always stop replying when there is no comment you can make. It’s a habit.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Anti jab posts on 10:21 - Jan 15 with 497 viewsonehunglow

Anti jab posts on 10:19 - Jan 15 by Sirjohnalot

Thank you for your feedback and I’m always more than happy to receive it good or bad. (Actually prefer critical feedback as it helps to improve as I have and will continue to make mistakes )

Here however I don’t think I have.

Someone posted a link to a discredited source. I deleted it and posted this thread, not naming the person but asking people not to post anti vax things and the reasons why. I also made it clear that if it happened again, they’d be banned.

Two posters, on the same thread, in answer posted links to more anti vax sites in response. It was late at night, I was about to fall asleep. Had I done, they would have remained up all night till I next logged on, which coops damage the site.

I was left with little choice.

I don’t want to ban anyone, I haven’t got time with work to go through posts, but sometimes, despite very clear warnings, people do it anyway.

Always happy to hear feedback and if you’ve any suggestions as to how better I could have handled it, please free feel to post here

They are anti vax sites!

There we have it

Good help us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anti jab posts on 10:26 - Jan 15 with 478 viewsDr_Parnassus

Anti jab posts on 10:19 - Jan 15 by Sirjohnalot

Thank you for your feedback and I’m always more than happy to receive it good or bad. (Actually prefer critical feedback as it helps to improve as I have and will continue to make mistakes )

Here however I don’t think I have.

Someone posted a link to a discredited source. I deleted it and posted this thread, not naming the person but asking people not to post anti vax things and the reasons why. I also made it clear that if it happened again, they’d be banned.

Two posters, on the same thread, in answer posted links to more anti vax sites in response. It was late at night, I was about to fall asleep. Had I done, they would have remained up all night till I next logged on, which coops damage the site.

I was left with little choice.

I don’t want to ban anyone, I haven’t got time with work to go through posts, but sometimes, despite very clear warnings, people do it anyway.

Always happy to hear feedback and if you’ve any suggestions as to how better I could have handled it, please free feel to post here

I gave you feedback.

When all the issues were kicking off on here, I messaged you asking why you weren’t simply clicking on the usernames I was accused of being in order to put them right publicly. I said it’s going to cause a lot more problems and drag on for weeks.

You essentially said you couldn’t be bothered (you cited time but spent hours on here in the days following)… then had the gall to complain about having to sort it weeks later.

You let your personal feelings get in the way of your moderation and the site suffers. I’m sure some won’t agree, but for those who are willing to speak honestly, it’s simply what’s happening.

I’m afraid you are going to come under criticism when you are openly banning people and openly allowing others off for far worse things.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Anti jab posts on 10:36 - Jan 15 with 444 viewsSullutaCreturned

The way I see it, we are allowed to discuss vaccines and I myself have heard of negative things around various different vaccines, they are not problem free BUT there is a difference between honest debate that relies on facts and posting links to the loonies and quacks who have been discredited, we have been asked not to do these things.

All we have to do is follow the site rules. When Keith finds it necessary to introduce a new rule you have a simple choice, you can either adhere to it or leave the site, maybe before you get banned!

The rules will change as we progress, there will aways be some tinkering, some adjustments being made. We all need to accept that.
Anti jab posts on 10:38 - Jan 15 with 427 viewsSirjohnalot

Anti jab posts on 10:36 - Jan 15 by SullutaCreturned

The way I see it, we are allowed to discuss vaccines and I myself have heard of negative things around various different vaccines, they are not problem free BUT there is a difference between honest debate that relies on facts and posting links to the loonies and quacks who have been discredited, we have been asked not to do these things.

All we have to do is follow the site rules. When Keith finds it necessary to introduce a new rule you have a simple choice, you can either adhere to it or leave the site, maybe before you get banned!

The rules will change as we progress, there will aways be some tinkering, some adjustments being made. We all need to accept that.

And I’ll add, criticise me not Keith. He’s got far more important stuff to deal with. Any negativity, put it my way
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024