Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? 18:07 - Feb 19 with 1619 viewsBryanSwan

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Interested to hear how long people think Russell Martin will last. Seems to be a consensus on here that he isn't the right fit, but how long will he be made to fit?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 18:09]

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 18:34 - Feb 19 with 1554 viewsSullutaCreturned

Shouldn't after the season ends be there?

Anyway, the answer is not soon enough.
When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:18 - Feb 19 with 1490 viewsBryanSwan

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 18:34 - Feb 19 by SullutaCreturned

Shouldn't after the season ends be there?

Anyway, the answer is not soon enough.

That's fair, cobbled it together too quickly.
Should've maybe had before the start of next season.

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:41 - Feb 19 with 1464 viewsKeithHaynes

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:18 - Feb 19 by BryanSwan

That's fair, cobbled it together too quickly.
Should've maybe had before the start of next season.

It’s very fair, the football has caused a lot of fans to feel incensed and unhappy.

His unwavering belief in his vision for the team and future he see’s as a longer term thing than anyone has the patience for. His explanations sometimes cause confusion in fans as well. What isn’t acceptable is some of the posts referring to him.

I understand the animosity, but this should be a place for discussion not harmful allegations. Between posters and towards the manager.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:55 - Feb 19 with 1445 viewsBryanSwan

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:41 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

It’s very fair, the football has caused a lot of fans to feel incensed and unhappy.

His unwavering belief in his vision for the team and future he see’s as a longer term thing than anyone has the patience for. His explanations sometimes cause confusion in fans as well. What isn’t acceptable is some of the posts referring to him.

I understand the animosity, but this should be a place for discussion not harmful allegations. Between posters and towards the manager.,

Sorry, if the poll/post is inappropriate I'll take it down.
I'm unsure as to what the harmful allegation is though?

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:56 - Feb 19 with 1442 viewsvetchonian

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:41 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

Did Martinez need 3 seasons to change us form a typical lower league side to the attractive winning team we became after Jackett?
When will the process come to fruition?
Why cant a supposed manager who played his football as a central defender at Premier league and International level organise a defence
His explanations which are usually a finger pointing exercise blaming everything and everyone bar himself for failure.
He keeps talking of a young team, Grimes and Fulton have many seasons playing first team football , Cabango and Manning also are not "babes"
HE has available a seasoned experienced defender in Naughton yet when the defence needed shoring agianst Birmingham his first thought was to move a young attacking midfieklder to RWB rather than bring on Naughton who is used to playing there unlike young Cooper who has probably never played there in his career
His unwavering belief in his own abilities is killing us he could be here for 10 years and we still wouldnt be further forwards, The football is dull boring and lacking in results.
Why after 18 nonths are we not moving forwards?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 21:03 - Feb 19 with 1422 viewsKeithHaynes

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:56 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

Did Martinez need 3 seasons to change us form a typical lower league side to the attractive winning team we became after Jackett?
When will the process come to fruition?
Why cant a supposed manager who played his football as a central defender at Premier league and International level organise a defence
His explanations which are usually a finger pointing exercise blaming everything and everyone bar himself for failure.
He keeps talking of a young team, Grimes and Fulton have many seasons playing first team football , Cabango and Manning also are not "babes"
HE has available a seasoned experienced defender in Naughton yet when the defence needed shoring agianst Birmingham his first thought was to move a young attacking midfieklder to RWB rather than bring on Naughton who is used to playing there unlike young Cooper who has probably never played there in his career
His unwavering belief in his own abilities is killing us he could be here for 10 years and we still wouldnt be further forwards, The football is dull boring and lacking in results.
Why after 18 nonths are we not moving forwards?

I’m uncertain it will ever come to fruition.

Everyone see’s what you see and everyone hears what Martin says.

He generally does take the blame and has done on several occasions recently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 21:04 - Feb 19 with 1417 viewsvetchonian

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 20:55 - Feb 19 by BryanSwan

Sorry, if the poll/post is inappropriate I'll take it down.
I'm unsure as to what the harmful allegation is though?

I think it refers to the accusations of MArtin being a fraud and a charaltan

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 22:30 - Feb 19 with 1367 viewsSTID2017

When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager? on 21:04 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

I think it refers to the accusations of MArtin being a fraud and a charaltan

Not a good thing to say about anyone

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024