Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Womens football 17:10 - Mar 6 with 2411 viewscontroversial_jack

I watches some of the women's superleague, between Man u and Leicester yesterday. Good on the ladies for playing and enjoying it, but the standard was appalling, not even up to pub league standard.
Womens football on 12:26 - Mar 7 with 496 viewsGwyn737

Womens football on 07:49 - Mar 7 by Boundy

I have no interest in the shot putt or bowls , doesn't mean i decry their existence .
I'm not sure so many get their knickers in a twist about women's football , they also play ice hockey and many other sports which men also participate in but for some reason football for a few is sacrocant.
There's a thread on here about obesity levels with many comments about the lack of being active being the main cause , the female game is growing which can only be a good thing in tackling that particular issue ,and yet comments on here sound like we've gone back in time to the 50's

This response is perfect on all levels

[Post edited 7 Mar 2023 12:26]
Womens football on 11:47 - Mar 8 with 403 viewsGwyn737

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64879490

According to this thread, this is either:

a) An excellent investment to get more girls into sport, helping stave off obesity and improve mental health and well being
b) Going to produce a load of sub pub standard footballers or
c) Providing a significatant war chest to the secret battle to take out Pliad Cymru and the SNP
Womens football on 13:24 - Mar 8 with 377 viewsBoundy

Womens football on 11:47 - Mar 8 by Gwyn737

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64879490

According to this thread, this is either:

a) An excellent investment to get more girls into sport, helping stave off obesity and improve mental health and well being
b) Going to produce a load of sub pub standard footballers or
c) Providing a significatant war chest to the secret battle to take out Pliad Cymru and the SNP

My opinion is hopefully A and damm the detractors

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024