Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap 22:39 - Apr 6 with 1791 viewsRhonnda_Jack

https://nation.cymru/sport/cardiff-city-fans-astounded-when-swansea-city-coach-p
Why is our team coach being rented out? Surely we should have a bus that is just for the lads?
Cardiff city fans had the shock of their lives when it showed up apparently 😠 😡 get off our bus cardiff and 🏊‍♂️
Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 01:05 - Apr 7 with 1710 viewsKeithHaynes

Lucky it wasn’t Bristol City or it would have been awful for them 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 06:53 - Apr 7 with 1653 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should be a nice treat for the Cardiff fans. Well done to the club for doing Charity work helping the underprivileged.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 13:00 - Apr 7 with 1498 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 01:05 - Apr 7 by KeithHaynes

Lucky it wasn’t Bristol City or it would have been awful for them 😂

😆 😆 🤣, cheers Keith mate that tickled me YJB
Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 13:03 - Apr 7 with 1493 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 06:53 - Apr 7 by felixstowe_jack

Should be a nice treat for the Cardiff fans. Well done to the club for doing Charity work helping the underprivileged.

I think we should get someone undercover on anus forum to put that up under the title. Cardiff fans get treat of a lifetime thanks the the charity of the biggest club in Wales.
To be fair if that had been the Cardiff coach and even if my wife had been giving birth I would not of got on it.
We should press for the names of their supporters of the fan club to mock interview them....
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 13:04]
Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 1419 viewscockett_jack

Steve Kaplan’s a yankee, he wears a yankee’s hat, he pays for all their buses and he’s a lovely chap
Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 18:32 - Apr 7 with 1354 views1983

Bless them sitting on that bus would give them the unique feeling of being winners

Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 18:38 - Apr 7 with 1325 viewsKeithHaynes

Our Teams coach needs bleaching asap on 18:32 - Apr 7 by 1983

Bless them sitting on that bus would give them the unique feeling of being winners

I’m hearing there was a set up going on here, not everyone in Dinas Powys follows Cardiff.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024