Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match day threads need to be stated automaticaly by a bot 17:34 - Apr 22 with 1128 viewsdantheswansman

I blocked the person who started the match day thread so i have to log out to actually see it, i cannot contribute in any way
This got me thinking, Match day threads need to be started by a Bot so we can all contribute without unblocking clowns who ruin the forum for me
Is there anyway these can be created automatically? i would and still am happy to miss out on that thread rather than unblock the people who start them but i think these Match threads need to be done by a Bot and pretty sure that can happen
Match day threads need to be stated automaticaly by a bot on 19:53 - Apr 22 with 1077 viewsWhiterockin

Just unblock you are achieving nothing otherwise. You don't have to respond to other posts.
Match day threads need to be stated automaticaly by a bot on 23:34 - Apr 22 with 1027 viewsKeithHaynes

Hello Dan, are you talking about NL ?

We don’t have any form of bots on the website due to the fact they enhance daily figures and distort the overall websites views ( a website can look like it’s doing well when it isn’t ) which for me is misleading for all our advertisers. Also, if you are taking money from an advertiser and they believe your websites views are one figure when they are not that’s pretty poor.

That’s how I see it, I stand to be corrected on that but I can’t see it any other way.

NL compiles all the match day data and does the artwork, plus many other tasks nobody see’s and he is under strict guidelines. Just unblock him or PM me and let me know your thoughts. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024