Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... 15:11 - Apr 23 with 4530 viewsSTID2017

OHL would be moaning about how they should have scored more ...
Dr P would be saying well done !! However ... this is where you are going wrong (with accompanying charts and arrows )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:16 - Apr 23 with 3097 viewsKeithHaynes

Manager out now that Spurs have scored.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:19 - Apr 23 with 3075 viewsonehunglow

Nah
What we would be doing is discussing what Red we should had over lunch then test each other with specious sound bites
I'm fearful for you come Tussy leaving for a really proper club
We don't deserve this genious

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:20 - Apr 23 with 3080 viewsguthrieintherain

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:16 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

Manager out now that Spurs have scored.

Yes rubbish should of scored at least 9 Howe out.

DR P is constructive to be fair.

Winston,Vetch Penc,Angry and 1minglow we could win the treble and they would just give a shrug and say it's nothing to do with Russ.

He only contributes when we lose or something.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 15:24]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:22 - Apr 23 with 3069 viewsonehunglow

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:20 - Apr 23 by guthrieintherain

Winston,Vetch Penc,Angry and 1minglow we could win the treble and they would just give a shrug and say it's nothing to do with Russ.

5-1 and third in the Zprem
We are in a rather more humble position
Does this mean non Russyists are going to spend the summer trawling through pitiful threads like this

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:22 - Apr 23 with 3074 viewsnantywatcher

So many experts on here, at the time, claiming EddieHowe was nowhere good enough to manage a club as big as Newcastle.
If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:25 - Apr 23 with 3059 viewsKeithHaynes

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:22 - Apr 23 by nantywatcher

So many experts on here, at the time, claiming EddieHowe was nowhere good enough to manage a club as big as Newcastle.

I possibly was one based on the fact Newcastle United for me are a bunch of entitled thingys.
I hope they lose 6-5 😉

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:28 - Apr 23 with 3044 viewsKeithHaynes

7-6 😂

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:29 - Apr 23 with 3036 viewsguthrieintherain

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:22 - Apr 23 by onehunglow

5-1 and third in the Zprem
We are in a rather more humble position
Does this mean non Russyists are going to spend the summer trawling through pitiful threads like this

Not a Russyist just give credit where it's due and if we are poor will say so.

The way it should be.

Login to get fewer ads

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:31 - Apr 23 with 3031 viewsSTID2017

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:19 - Apr 23 by onehunglow

Nah
What we would be doing is discussing what Red we should had over lunch then test each other with specious sound bites
I'm fearful for you come Tussy leaving for a really proper club
We don't deserve this genious

All tongue in cheek.
Life is too short

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:34 - Apr 23 with 3026 viewsguthrieintherain

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:31 - Apr 23 by STID2017

All tongue in cheek.
Life is too short

Too late now you have opened the can

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 16:04 - Apr 23 with 2955 viewsSTID2017

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:34 - Apr 23 by guthrieintherain

Too late now you have opened the can

i know

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 17:02 - Apr 23 with 2888 viewsDr_Parnassus

I’d be saying cracking result and amazing League position.

If Newcastle were in 16th after a poor season, I’d be saying “cracking result but this season really has not been good enough, we need to figure out why”.

Simple.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 18:30 - Apr 23 with 2855 viewsonehunglow

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 17:02 - Apr 23 by Dr_Parnassus

I’d be saying cracking result and amazing League position.

If Newcastle were in 16th after a poor season, I’d be saying “cracking result but this season really has not been good enough, we need to figure out why”.

Simple.

It should be

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 18:52 - Apr 23 with 2781 viewsvetchonian

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 15:20 - Apr 23 by guthrieintherain

interesting....so when we were not getting results that had nothing to do with Russ either of course it was he didnt have the players the owners didnt support him.

if we won the treble I would credit him just as I have criticised him for the majority of his tactics and selection over his time here. Recently he has realised Martinball doesnt work so he has changed tack just as he did last season until he reverted to type.
Let's hope he has now learnt and we move onwards and upwards

edit fir spell
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 19:14]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 19:41 - Apr 23 with 2719 viewsKeithHaynes

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 18:52 - Apr 23 by vetchonian

interesting....so when we were not getting results that had nothing to do with Russ either of course it was he didnt have the players the owners didnt support him.

if we won the treble I would credit him just as I have criticised him for the majority of his tactics and selection over his time here. Recently he has realised Martinball doesnt work so he has changed tack just as he did last season until he reverted to type.
Let's hope he has now learnt and we move onwards and upwards

edit fir spell
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 19:14]

He is responsible for everything as the manager and head coach. But when he gets it right which he is currently, he still gets the same grief I think is the point.

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 19:53 - Apr 23 with 2694 viewsvetchonian

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 19:41 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

He is responsible for everything as the manager and head coach. But when he gets it right which he is currently, he still gets the same grief I think is the point.

I praised him and the players yesterday for a great win and performance.
The "negativity" is aimed at posters who are now saying we can get to the playoffs, some of whom were decrying the likes of myself earlier in the season when we were critical saying the players were not good enough yet these same players now are?

I know we disagree but Russ has changed how we play that is why we are where we are, yet many are posting how patience in his process is paying off.....it seems he has learnt and made a chnage lets hope this change remains or will he as he did last season revert to Martinball when the pressure is off despite after 4 years results have proven it doesnt work

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 19:55 - Apr 23 with 2682 viewsKeithHaynes

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 19:53 - Apr 23 by vetchonian

I praised him and the players yesterday for a great win and performance.
The "negativity" is aimed at posters who are now saying we can get to the playoffs, some of whom were decrying the likes of myself earlier in the season when we were critical saying the players were not good enough yet these same players now are?

I know we disagree but Russ has changed how we play that is why we are where we are, yet many are posting how patience in his process is paying off.....it seems he has learnt and made a chnage lets hope this change remains or will he as he did last season revert to Martinball when the pressure is off despite after 4 years results have proven it doesnt work

What’s it called now that he’s changed it if that’s the case ?

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 20:00 - Apr 23 with 2662 viewsvetchonian

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 19:55 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

Martinball V2
But Martin ball refers to his 3 at the back playing without width and looking to pass pass pass

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 20:18 - Apr 23 with 2623 viewsswan_si

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 19:55 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

Vetchonianball, that's all he wants to hear, if you acknowledge he was right and Russ was wrong it would all end here, it's what narcissists do.
If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 20:50 - Apr 23 with 2595 viewsFireboy2

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 20:00 - Apr 23 by vetchonian

Martinball V2
But Martin ball refers to his 3 at the back playing without width and looking to pass pass pass

Which us what we did yesterday with a back 4 though.

Surely you and your lot are happy with that no matter what has happened previously?

Look forward, not back.
If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 21:11 - Apr 23 with 2565 viewsvetchonian

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 20:50 - Apr 23 by Fireboy2

Surely you and your lot are happy with that no matter what has happened previously?

Look forward, not back.

I was delighted at the final whistle, Funny isnt it the MArtin supporters are allowed to persist with their we were right but those of us who dared question the great man are still given crap when we argue against that as things have changed ....#

But hey ho I am looking forwards and wait to see if Russ continues with this shape and style of play or reverts to type but in the meanwhile I am enjoying us winning again,

Funny though how it was Ok for you and others to be negative about our previous manager when he was here and winning games but you didnt like his style of play.....

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 21:24 - Apr 23 with 2544 viewsFireboy2

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 21:11 - Apr 23 by vetchonian

I was delighted at the final whistle, Funny isnt it the MArtin supporters are allowed to persist with their we were right but those of us who dared question the great man are still given crap when we argue against that as things have changed ....#

But hey ho I am looking forwards and wait to see if Russ continues with this shape and style of play or reverts to type but in the meanwhile I am enjoying us winning again,

Funny though how it was Ok for you and others to be negative about our previous manager when he was here and winning games but you didnt like his style of play.....

No one is saying they are right fella, most fans want the swans to win no matter who is in charge.

And can you please stop referring to Martin as MArtin please 😁
If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 22:16 - Apr 23 with 2501 viewsDr_Parnassus

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 20:50 - Apr 23 by Fireboy2

Look forward, not back.

Of course, happy if we keep playing the way we are. But incredibly annoying it’s come too late and wasted a season.

If you wrongly sentenced a man for 2 years, then they realise the error after 20 months and let you out… you are happy to be out but doesn’t stop you being annoyed by the utter waste of the last nigh on two years.

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 10:08 - Apr 24 with 2423 viewsSTID2017

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 22:16 - Apr 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course, happy if we keep playing the way we are. But incredibly annoying it’s come too late and wasted a season.

If you wrongly sentenced a man for 2 years, then they realise the error after 20 months and let you out… you are happy to be out but doesn’t stop you being annoyed by the utter waste of the last nigh on two years.

So if Swans do a "Burnley" next season, you still going to be looking back and saying " Aw yes, between August 21 and March 23 we were largely disappointing. So not happy" ??
Based on the above the answer is clear

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 16:26 - Apr 24 with 2306 viewsDr_Parnassus

If OHL and DR P Were Newcastle Supporters Today ... on 10:08 - Apr 24 by STID2017

So if Swans do a "Burnley" next season, you still going to be looking back and saying " Aw yes, between August 21 and March 23 we were largely disappointing. So not happy" ??
Based on the above the answer is clear

If we are doing well in the league then I’m sure I’ll be okay with it somehow.

At the moment we are underachieving in the league yet I have to pretend I’m happy with the last 2 years because we have had a decent month at the end of the season.

Doesn’t really work like that squire.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024