Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rat Capital 19:44 - May 17 with 1444 viewsTogg

Not good this. I drive Mrs T into work in town most days of the week and bin day is an absolute disgrace in areas of George St, Nichol St and surrounding areas. Don't the residents understand the context of recycling. Black bags are stuffed full of food elements, which the Seagulls rip to fork, so spewing debris everywhere.
As an ex town boy this really disappoints me. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/property/article-12093695/Rat-infestations-reach-618
Rat Capital on 21:11 - May 17 with 1372 viewsonehunglow

I read this
Rats never more than a few feet from anyone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rat Capital on 23:12 - May 17 with 1315 viewsmajorraglan

We had a few visitors in the garden recently, the kids have rabbits and the quite a few of the neighbours feed the birds. 🤬
I’ve previously seen rats in the neighbours garden and got a pest control guy out, but last time out I bought a few traps and some rat bait from the local farmers cooperative and placed it in bait boxes and other safe locations where it couldn’t impact on other wildlife. It’s taken about 3 weeks, but I think it’s now been sorted. Unless you’ve got a special licence, you can’t buy the really strong 1 feed poison and have to make do with lower strength poisons. The rats took the poison bait, but they’ve not bothered at all with the traditional traps.

Councils could address these issues really quickly, but sadly they don’t. Burry Port Harbour was plagued with them last year and Tenby has had similar issues this year.
Rat Capital on 17:06 - May 20 with 1130 viewshowenjack

A few weeks ago I was walking slowly on the quayside near the sail bridge I felt what I thought was a small dog brush past my trousers it was a huge rat going like the clappers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024