Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets? 12:09 - Jul 31 with 1924 viewspembsjack

I renewd my ST and although its not on the app yet, have received new physical ones.
Yet my son who just bought his first ST hasn't received a physical one or one on the app.
Do I need to contact the ticket office or will it appear this week?
Season tickets? on 13:02 - Jul 31 with 1844 views3swan

To put your mind at ease, best contact the Ticket Office.

You don't want to be having to go to the Ticket Office at the last minute if there is a problem
Season tickets? on 17:32 - Jul 31 with 1675 viewsSullutaCreturned

Did you get the email,

If your season tickets are yet to arrive and were purchased over two weeks ago, please call the ticket office on 01792 616400 (option 1) or email ticketing@swanseacity.com for further advice.

Please note: Supporters who use the Swans App for their season tickets are advised that our app partner is currently updating their records and we expect to have all the new season tickets uploaded to the app within 48 hours of our first home fixture against Birmingham City. Supporters are also advised that their physical cards will work in the meantime.
Season tickets? on 19:31 - Jul 31 with 1604 viewsbuilthjack

We renewed our 3.
Only 2 new ones arrived.
I rang the ticket office and they said the 3rd one didn’t need renewing and could be used.

They are crackers, they really are.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets? on 19:48 - Jul 31 with 1581 viewspembsjack

Just got the email, should have his digital one by the weekend. Thought I was worrying a bit too much, but as its his first ST I didn't want anything to go wrong for him.
Season tickets? on 20:06 - Jul 31 with 1547 viewsWhiterockin

Season tickets? on 19:48 - Jul 31 by pembsjack

Just got the email, should have his digital one by the weekend. Thought I was worrying a bit too much, but as its his first ST I didn't want anything to go wrong for him.

First home game of the season I always go early to allow time for ticketing issues and yes it has happened before.
Season tickets? on 20:18 - Jul 31 with 1534 viewslibertyx

I didnt know they were issuing new cards. I renewed 3 in February havent received any.
Season tickets? on 20:31 - Jul 31 with 1514 viewsSullutaCreturned

Season tickets? on 20:18 - Jul 31 by libertyx

I didnt know they were issuing new cards. I renewed 3 in February havent received any.

I think you only get new cards if you have moved seats or the price has changed, junior becomes adult etc.
Season tickets? on 20:33 - Jul 31 with 1511 viewslibertyx

Season tickets? on 20:31 - Jul 31 by SullutaCreturned

I think you only get new cards if you have moved seats or the price has changed, junior becomes adult etc.

Ok cheers.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets? on 20:35 - Jul 31 with 1508 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets? on 20:31 - Jul 31 by SullutaCreturned

I got 2 new cards and no change of circumstances.
The 3rd card , still no change of circumstances, yet they said we could use the old one.

As I said, they are crackers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets? on 20:37 - Jul 31 with 1506 viewsRhonddaSwans

Season tickets? on 19:31 - Jul 31 by builthjack

We renewed our 3.
Only 2 new ones arrived.
I rang the ticket office and they said the 3rd one didn’t need renewing and could be used.

They are crackers, they really are.

any idea on numbers of st sold?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Season tickets? on 20:44 - Jul 31 with 1498 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets? on 20:37 - Jul 31 by RhonddaSwans

any idea on numbers of st sold?

The last I heard, about 6 weeks ago, the numbers were around 9,500.
I know plenty who have bought since then.

Season tickets? on 12:51 - Aug 1 with 1317 viewsSullutaCreturned

Season tickets? on 20:44 - Jul 31 by builthjack

The last I heard, about 6 weeks ago, the numbers were around 9,500.
I know plenty who have bought since then.

I was looking on the ticket site because a friend of our sons wants to come with us, there are hardly any seats left in the East though the ends of the West and the family stand have plenty of room.

If Brum have sold all theirs we should easily have over 17k.
Season tickets? on 12:59 - Aug 1 with 1303 viewspembsjack

Quick update, got the email sent out by the club yesterday, so emailed them querying why he hasn't got one yet. Fast reply back letting us know that they have sent another one first class ready for the weekend. All now looking forward to watching our huge win on Saturday
Season tickets? on 13:10 - Aug 1 with 1296 viewsSullutaCreturned

Season tickets? on 12:59 - Aug 1 by pembsjack

Quick update, got the email sent out by the club yesterday, so emailed them querying why he hasn't got one yet. Fast reply back letting us know that they have sent another one first class ready for the weekend. All now looking forward to watching our huge win on Saturday

3-1
Season tickets? on 13:18 - Aug 1 with 1288 viewsKeithHaynes

Season tickets? on 20:35 - Jul 31 by builthjack

I got 2 new cards and no change of circumstances.
The 3rd card , still no change of circumstances, yet they said we could use the old one.

As I said, they are crackers.

Makes you wonder who makes the decisions.
Jon Coates ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Season tickets? on 13:47 - Aug 1 with 1273 viewsbuilthjack

Season tickets? on 13:18 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

Makes you wonder who makes the decisions.
Jon Coates ?

It makes no sense whatsoever Keith

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024