Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referees: QPR unlucky or unlucky 10:38 - Sep 21 with 1104 viewshoops_legend

I started a thread the other day and unfortunately the VAR dominated the discussion so wanted to start a list of terrible decisions by referees (or non decisions) that have favoured QPR and those that have gone badly against us. I want to assess whether these things ‘even out’

For QPR - none that I can think of to date - perhaps Nakhi wells vs Leeds but even that was unintentional

Against QPR

Ashley young dive for Shaun Derry to be sent off
Clint Hill ghost goal
Swansea handball over line

Please help me compile a list of memorable moments
Referees: QPR unlucky or unlucky on 10:55 - Sep 21 with 1056 viewsthemodfather

for me the overall standard of refs and officials is very poor , even with VAR in some games they still make major errors. they are unaccountable, bar being taking off the list for a game , yet some decisions cost clubs small fortunes ( ie qpr v sunderland in cup, offisde goal not given, we miss derby v arsenal, maybe a tv game and £££££££££££££££££££££££s lost)
and the game is still allowing mobs of players to surround the ref and bully him.
Referees: QPR unlucky or unlucky on 11:20 - Sep 21 with 1026 viewsLandshark

I know it's frustrating but I don't think it's unlucky. I think every team have their own grievances over the years. Many other teams probably have a higher list than ours. The standard of refereeing is just terrible.
Referees: QPR unlucky or unlucky on 19:11 - Sep 21 with 912 viewsTW_R

Here's a couple that I can remember

Sunderland League cup - Austin "offside" goal
Aguerro goal both handball and offside
Crewe 0-0 when we were reduced to 9 men. I believe Carlisle got a 2nd yellow for having a freekick smashed into his back! Maybe embelishing a little bit here, but that's what it felt like at the time
Referees: QPR unlucky or unlucky on 19:26 - Sep 21 with 887 viewsMrSheen

We’re still paying off karma after Marcus “Fist of Fury” Bean.
Referees: QPR unlucky or unlucky on 20:57 - Sep 21 with 837 viewsstowmarketrange

Referees: QPR unlucky or unlucky on 19:11 - Sep 21 by TW_R

Here's a couple that I can remember

Sunderland League cup - Austin "offside" goal
Aguerro goal both handball and offside
Crewe 0-0 when we were reduced to 9 men. I believe Carlisle got a 2nd yellow for having a freekick smashed into his back! Maybe embelishing a little bit here, but that's what it felt like at the time

He was only a little bit offside and it was only a little handball according to Phil Neville.
We spoke to some Sunderland fans on the train last Saturday and they were moaning that they were robbed of a winning goal in some other game because of a dodgy offside goal.Oh the irony.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024